Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (15305 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 5:27pm On May 28, 2018
cheesy grin

Laughing in Vanuatu
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 5:29pm On May 28, 2018
Godpolymath:
you are not worth debating,tell yahwe to meet me by 8pm,i want to teach him some lesson

^^^^
||||||

He just copped out as a confirmation of my earlier post cheesy grin

Now his delusion is making him request for a meeting with a God he says is non existent

Lmao. What a deluded Looney. grin

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 28, 2018
You must love jesus grin

Great great great grand parents>>>>>>>>YOU

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 5:48pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You need to go back to school for seeking PHYSICAL EVIDENCE for A SPIRITUAL ENTITY.

Smh. Ignorance overload.

And when I ask you if God exists you say no but are unable to show proof of your claim that he does not exist.

As an atheist you should be able to have access to empirical proof of this shouldn't you? And that's because that is what you subscribe to. THE NATURAL.

Can I view your NATURAL PROOF that supports the non existence of God?

You claim your God is spiritual but all your interactions with him are either physical or natural. You claim you speak with him which is a natural act, you guys beg him to act in nature and also claim he acts in nature by doing things to favor your in one way or the other, you worship him through natural means by singing, hailing and praising him.
Every thing and method of interaction between you and this God of yours is through natural means. Yet this God is outside nature and not part of nature. If he isn't part of nature then why don't you interact with him through the so called spiritual means that isn't natural na.

You just keep pushing your God to the realm of the unknown so that you can remain deluded.

4 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 28, 2018
dalaman:

You claim your God is spiritual but all your interactions with him and either physical or natural. You claim speak with him which is a natural act, you guys beg him to act in nature and also claim he acts in nature by doing things to favor your in one way or the other, you worship him through natural means by singing, hailing and praising him.
Every thing and method of interaction between you and this God of yours is through natural means. Yet this God is outside nature and not part of nature. If he isn't part of nature then why don't you interact with him through the so called spiritual means that isn't natural na.

You just keep pushing your God to the realm of the unknown so that you can remain deluded.
Just watch and see his senseless reply
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2018
dalaman:

You claim your God is spiritual but all your interactions with him and either physical or natural. You claim speak with him which is a natural act, you guys beg him to act in nature and also claim he acts in nature by doing things to favor your in one way or the other, you worship him through natural means by singing, hailing and praising him.

replying him is a waste. He lies blatantly and shamelessly . Wonder ehy god needs liars to sustain its relevance
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2018
Godpolymath:
Just watch and see his senseless reply
he has nothing to contribute. Guess he is proof of a stupid god.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 28, 2018
HardMirror:
lol he is acting like god [b]P.A[/b]no wonder everything he contribute always end up as nonsense
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 6:06pm On May 28, 2018
dalaman:

If he isn't part of nature then why don't you interact with him through the so called spiritual means that isn't natural na

Romans 8:16

The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God

This was why the Bible says " GOD IS A SPIRIT and he is seeking those who will WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT and in truth.

And why it says in 1 Corinthians 3:16

Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

And also in John 16:13

"But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

And also in Romans 8:9

However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.

If you like disbelieve the above. Does it change anything? Nope grin

Does your atheistic view count for anything in the long run? Nope grin

It hasn't from others more important and renowned than you and before you and it certainly wouldn't count now. So enjoy your 2 seconds of fame cheesy

3 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 6:07pm On May 28, 2018
HardMirror:

How do you know God is stupid? I thought he didn't exist? grin

Mumu overload cheesy

I am still waiting for your proof that shows God does not exist o just in case you have forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

How do you know God is stupid? I thought he didn't exist? grin

Mumu overload cheesy

I am still waiting for your proof that shows God does not exist o just in case you have forgotten.
The way you guys serve him,he must be really stupid

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This was why the Bible says " GOD IS A SPIRIT and he is seeking those who will WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT and in truth.

It hasn't from others more important and renowned than you and before you and it certainly wouldn't count now. So enjoy your 2 seconds of fame cheesy
lmao and who wrote the romans?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 6:22pm On May 28, 2018
Godpolymath:
The way you guys serve him,he must be really stupid

Stupidity is when you claim God does not exist yet his very "non existent" self still torments your every waking and sleeping hours.

I am sure you wouldn't realise how stupid that makes you look would you? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 6:23pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What is this puerile thrash? You are now quoting empty talk from a mythical book that does NOT in any way address what I've stated.

You are children of God abi? If indeed this statement isn't a false and delusional statement can you proof it to me? The statement is empty as me saying that am an the child of the sun. It's an empty and delusional statement.

You also claim thatn the Spirit of God dwells in you, and then dropped this from the bible:

"But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

Which truth does this spirit guide you to? Is it the spirit of your God that guides you to tell all the lies you are known for here? Is it the spirit that guides you to plagiarize stuffs and deceptively post them here as yours? Is it the spirit that guides you when you are throwing insults and engaging in your various acts of hypocrisy? Where is this spirit in your actions and behavior? Or are these things all you have to show for it?

Keep deluding yourself thinking you have something special that others don't because you subscribeto ancient mythology. You can't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Stupidity is when you claim God does not exist yet his very "non existent" self still torments your every waking and sleeping hours.

I am sure you wouldn't realise how stupid that makes you look would you? grin
A youtuber [b] Darkmater2525[/b]made a video concerning this exact thing,go watch it..
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2018
Godpolymath:
lmao and who wrote the romans?
lol as if that is evidence for anything. Bible says... as if the bible is better than anyother fiction. Funny some people cant think.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 6:26pm On May 28, 2018
HardMirror:
replying him is a waste. He lies blatantly and shamelessly . Wonder ehy god needs liars to sustain its relevance

The liars and twisters have always been the atheists who have devolved to the natural and take it as all there is and still clamour over A SPIRITUAL GOD despite not subscribing to him or his views but would want to distort the very views and God they do not believe exists.

Isn't your deception and lying ways rather obvious and funny to watch? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 6:27pm On May 28, 2018
dalaman:

What is this puerile thrash? You are now quoting empty talk from a mythical book that does NOT in any way address what I've stated.

You are children of God abi? If indeed this statement isn't a false and delusional statement can you proof it to me? The statement is empty as me saying that am an the child of the sun. It's an empty and delusional statement.

You also claim thatn the Spirit of God dwells in you, and then dropped this from the bible:

Which truth does this spirit guide you to? Is it the spirit of your God that guides you to tell all the lies you are known for here? Is it the spirit that guides you to plagiarize stuffs and deceptively post them here as yours? Is it the spirit that guides you when you are throwing insults and engaging in your various acts of hypocrisy? Where is this spirit in your actions and behavior? Or are these things all you have to show for it?

Keep deluding yourself thinking you have something special that others don't because you subscribeto ancient mythology. You can't give what you don't have.

Are you done ranting as usual? grin

Not new so not surprised

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 6:28pm On May 28, 2018
HardMirror:
lol as if that is evidence for anything. Bible says... as if the bible is better than anyother fiction. Funny some people cant think.

But the same contents from the bible has been giving you sleepless nights and restless days grin

I wonder why other books of "fiction" have been unable to do so. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 6:32pm On May 28, 2018
Godpolymath:
A youtuber [b] Darkmater2525[/b]made a video concerning this exact thing,go watch it..

You mean the same darkmatter whose video In the OP I just shredded?

grin

3 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You mean the same darkmatter whose video In the OP I just shredded?

grin
smh you cant even comprehend it
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 7:09pm On May 28, 2018
Godpolymath:
smh you cant even comprehend it

And you who cannot understand a word in a sentence with one line could? grin

Even your brain has disowned you grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 28, 2018
When Avengers say,lets save the world>>>They are talking about America..

When superman say,Lets save the world>>talking about America...

Zeus say,lets save the world>>>talking about zeus..

jesus died and save the world(israel alone)>>>Our stupid brothers in Africa think he is talking about them,,mumus..

Look what they all have in common>>>>They never get to any other country,they obey the law of their land and they are all fiction..

[b]Africa please embrace your God not the whites own[/b]even if they are all fake but still respect your own.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 7:19pm On May 28, 2018
Godpolymath:
When Avengers say,lets save the world>>>They are talking about America..

When superman say,Lets save the world>>talking about America...

Zeus say,lets save the world>>>talking about zeus..

jesus died and save the world(israel alone)>>>Our stupid brothers in Africa think he is talking about them,,mumus..

Look what they all have in common>>>>They never get to any other country,they obey the law of their land and they are all fiction..

Africa please embrace your God not the whites own[/b]even if they are all fake but still respect your own.

Do you see why I said your brain has disowned you?

world
noun
the earth, together with all of its countries and peoples.
a particular region or group of countries.

Coming here to use superman and avengers without realising that the same superman has defended places outside america and even taken his fights and defence to other planets.

Even the avengers have defended Africa. I guess wakanda in infinity wars was in America right?

Go and beg your brain to return. grin

Besides even if superman never left metropolis here is what the creators say about the metropolis of superman

Metropolis is much more than a bustling urban center. Like many east coast American cities, [b]Metropolis is a melting pot of peoples and cultures from around the world. The city is often referred to as the Big Apricot, and the City of Tomorrow.

Do you see yourself showing your mumu on world wide web? grin

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Do you see why I said your brain has disowned you?

Coming here to use superman and avengers without realising that the same superman has defended places outside america and even taken his fights and defence to other planets.

Even the avengers have defended Africa. I guess wakanda in infinity wars was in America right?

Go and beg your brain to return. grin

Besides even if superman never left metropolis here is what the creators say about the metropolis of superman

Do you see yourself showing your mumu on world wide web? grin
Which person born this mumu?

3 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 7:23pm On May 28, 2018
Godpolymath:
Which person born this mumu?

Since your head is now empty and you now wish to embark on a personal mission of derailing this thread because you have been roundly trounced, enjoy yourself and have fun cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Since your head is now empty and you now wish to embark on a personal mission of derailing this thread because you have been roundly trounced, enjoy yourself and have fun cheesy
spiderman>>new york,batman>>gotham city,flash>>central city,black panther>>wakanda,yahwe>>.isreali and jews,`zeus>>greece..

undecided

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Look who is talking about derailing... ok. Continue this drama sweet. grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 28, 2018
lol this guy is funny oo,you will be suprise i am actually your pastor grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
Godpolymath:
spiderman>>new york,batman>>gotham city,flash>>central city,black panther>>wakanda,yahwe>>.isreali and jews,`zeus>>greece..

undecided
and yet he has nothing to. Vindicate his god. Same old noise. Abeg lets just enjoy the videos and forget any argument.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 8:46pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you done ranting as usual? grin

Not new so not surprised

Ogbeni you can't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 9:36pm On May 28, 2018
dalaman:

Ogbeni you can't give what you don't have.

Ogbeni you cannot keep asking for what you already erased. Can you un-erase what you already erased? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians / Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.