Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies (688 Views)

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies by fraspree(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2018
Society says that a real single man tries to "get" with as many women as he possibly can. If a man practices abstinence, society labels him as gay or something must be wrong with him. I can personally say that I suffered a lot of ridicule while growing up due to practicing abstinence.

One might expect that the mocking came from guys. But I would say that 95% of the ridiculing came from females. They would make joke after joke and often said I was not a real man. A poll was recently taken and women were asked if they wanted to marry a virgin or a man who is sexually experienced. Well over 50% of the women answered that they wanted the experienced man.

Then again it is obnoxious and cruel to expect a man to be financially buoyant simply because he’s a man is just as offensive as expecting a woman to cook and clean simply because she’s a woman. Not every man has deep pockets.

Feminists can’t yearn for gender equality and yet expect men to be wealthy because they are men, especially if you as a woman don’t even have your own money.

If you don’t want the validity of your womanhood to be evaluated based on your domestic prowess, then stop devaluing men for being broke. Everyone is on their personal journey, he will get there when he gets there.

If you don’t want to date a man without money, it’s your choice, but don’t shame him because of his financial status, it is cruel. Some women shame men for being in the exact same financial position as them.

It’s not that men do not see all these and choose to remain silent, but men have been programmed as robots right from their tender age not to complain... READ MORE...>>> https://hpluscommunitylink..com.ng/2018/03/the-wrong-ideas-women-have-on-men-that.html
Re: The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies by hisgrace090: 7:49pm On May 23, 2018
Women, make una try hear am.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies by Adasun(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2018
Who cares?
Re: The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies by majorbravo: 9:31pm On May 23, 2018
You made some sense but the truth is, we all have gender related responsibilities.

The solution is simple.
If you don't want promiscuous women who expect you to be an x-rated version of James Bond, demand to marry a virgin.

If you look like Rick Ross but don't have his money, don't look for a Rihanna to marry. After all it's not by force to have money and its not by force to look beautiful.

If you look like Tyson Beckford but broke like Mike Tyson, marry a feminist that has a deep pocket.

If you dont want a woman that likes to do dishes, be ready to start doing dishes sha.

But don't come later to complain that you are being emasculated in your home. To be a man is not a day's job. Even the bible says a man should provide for his family.
Re: The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 23, 2018
I was here undecided
Re: The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies by fraspree(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2018
majorbravo:
The solution is simple.
If you don't want promiscuous women demand to marry a virgin.

If you don't want a woman to want you for your money marry an ugly woman that loves you for your lack of money. After all it's not by force to have money and its not by force to look beautiful.

If you don't want to make money, marry a feminist that has a deep pocket.

If you dont want a woman that likes to do dishes, be ready to start doing dishes sha.

But don't come later to complain that you are being emasculated in your home. To be a man is not a day's job. Even the bible says a man should provide for his family.
I am not saying a man should neglect his responsibility as a man, all am trying to address here is the fact that women need to go easy on men, yes bible said that a man should provide for his family but what am trying to say is that women should learn how to appreciate their men no matter how little he is able to provide because you dont know what he went through to put food on the table. Now what am trying to make you understand is that being a man does not necessarily mean u must be rich. While in the society we live in now, women are in more position to make it (I know many of them will doubt it)but the smart ones see the opportunity and are taking it while the dumb ones are still claiming slay queens. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. / How I Met The Love Of My Life (my Love Story) / (sex) Nothing Turns Off The Mood Than A Terible Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.