Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic (2664 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2018
austyn0:
Meanwhile,,,Donpiiko and greiboy are busy exhibiting their mathematical brilliance....

Lol
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by IamPlato(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Pinkjacket is Pinkjacket bro

Let Me Ask.

Why Do You Like Posting Pictures Of You And Your life?

Are You Looking For Attention Or Fans?

You Never For Once Show Us Something That Has To do With Music. No Guitar No Drums No Keyboard No Music Room..

4 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 23, 2018
austyn0:
Meanwhile,,,Donpiiko and greiboy are busy exhibiting their mathematical brilliance....
cheesy grin

The maths have been solved before on nairaland a long time ago.

I can't remember the year.

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 23, 2018
You sabi book joor, Ladymarionette wan scatter my dada
greiboy:
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by austyn0(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy grin

Yeah,, also discussed it with friends a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by Buffalowings3(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2018
austyn0:

The thing tire me grin
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
To buy a laptop of 97K, I borrowed 50K from Mum and 50K from Dad, totaling 100K, leaving me with 3K.

I returned to Dad 1K and Mum 1K then kept the other 1K for myself.
I owe Mum 49K and Dad 49K. Now 49K+49K = 98K + my 1K = 99K.

Where is the missing 1K?

undecided
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 23, 2018
This will be the last time I will be asking on behalf of my friend. Is that you on your dp??
LivingFree:

undecided
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
This will be the last time I will be asking on behalf of my friend. Is that you on your dp??

Tell your friend, No! It's my daughter tongue
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 23, 2018
Ohh she's very pretty , I would love to have a daughter as beautiful as she is with light complexion.
LivingFree:

Tell your friend, No! It's my daughter tongue
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by fancy4eve(f): 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
Two fools, fooling each oda
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by fancy4eve(f): 9:56pm On May 23, 2018
Wat nonsense
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Ohh she's very pretty , I would love to have a daughter as beautiful as she is with light complexion.

I think I have 1 more in the pipework, if you want it grin
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 23, 2018
Let's make magic baby kiss kiss I am ready
LivingFree:

I think I have 1 more in the pipework, if you want it grin
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:09am On May 24, 2018
fancy4eve:
Wat nonsense
Ah sorry no vex
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by mammanbawa: 5:38am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Airforce 1..
Can't believe a mentally stable family will allow their daughter to date a cultural musician that sang a song that irritates both humans and spirits..

The savage of all time

Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by mammanbawa: 5:42am On May 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
To buy a laptop of 97K, I borrowed 50K from Mum and 50K from Dad, totaling 100K, leaving me with 3K.

I returned to Dad 1K and Mum 1K then kept the other 1K for myself.
I owe Mum 49K and Dad 49K. Now 49K+49K = 98K + my 1K = 99K.

Where is the missing 1K?

You miscalculated
total money borrowed = 100k
Spent 97k
Returned 2k
That's 99k
You kept 1k
That's 100k
That 49+49 is bullcrap

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by nikkypearl(f): 6:08am On May 24, 2018
Archangel15:
So pink jacket is the one you got pregnant or pinkjacket is the side chick to the one you got pregnant

Why are you confusing me?? angry
I wonder o angry
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:10am On May 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by Josh64(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Airforce 1..
Can't believe a mentally stable family will allow their daughter to date a cultural musician that sang a song that irritates both humans and spirits..

Wicked! You just made me snort myself.
Re: Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic by Nobody: 8:33am On May 24, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Lol
baba I like your style o...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, Remind Your Self That You Don't Have To Be A Pervert / My Thing Will Be Doing Like Ijebu Garri And Be Rising Whenever I Hold Her Hands / Should I Go For HIV Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.