Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Make Money With Drop Shipping - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With Drop Shipping (3448 Views)

How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today / How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital / Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 10:07pm On May 28, 2018
awoofawoo:

Abeg motivate those of us that may wish follow on your footsteps....... You can cover sensitive inform before uploading screenshot
Don't have any expectation about my personal business. Everything I share here is good enough to get a newbie started in dropshipping and start earning.
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by kingJoya(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2018
post=67971106:

Which part am I not correct? Remind me.

The latter question, I don't sell to Nigerians, I don't have to worry about Nigerians. Even my ads doesn't target Nigerians (Australia, because they shop more, UK and China, sometimes US depending on the item)
when registering on Shopify. are we to register as nigeriAns? because if we do that the price of products will be in naira. should we change the address to certain countries like Australia?

1 Like

Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 5:52am On May 29, 2018
kingJoya:

when registering on Shopify. are we to register as nigeriAns? because if we do that the price of products will be in naira. should we change the address to certain countries like Australia?
I thought it's basic to have VPN for every online business person that's why I didn't mention that. Questions like this would help me understand individuals.

There are VPN app to use, many platforms won't accept you because you're a Nigerian. If you have someone outside the country use that country and if not use a VPN.

Most reliable: HMA VPN, Nord VPN and Express VPN

With that you can appear to be from any country.
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by awoofawoo: 2:08pm On May 29, 2018
Have one more question, can one use shopify for selling digital goods.....like Logo, eBook etc?
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by kingJoya(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2018
post=67975987:

I thought it's basic to have VPN for every online business person that's why I didn't mention that. Questions like this would help me understand individuals.

There are VPN app to use, many platforms won't accept you because you're a Nigerian. If you have someone outside the country use that country and if not use a VPN.

Most reliable: HMA VPN, Nord VPN and Express VPN

With that you can appear to be from any country.

I'm new to this online biz stuff.
I currently have a problem registering my debit cards for payment in the vpn. and without that I can't use the vpn apps. I have tried two apps already.
anyway to bypass this and use the app?
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 8:37pm On May 29, 2018
kingJoya:

I'm new to this online biz stuff.
I currently have a problem registering my debit cards for payment in the vpn. and without that I can't use the vpn apps. I have tried two apps already.
anyway to bypass this and use the app?
Don't pay for anything. BTW, are you talking about the VPN license?
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by kingJoya(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2018
post=67999214:

Don't pay for anything. BTW, are you talking about the VPN license?
the vpn plan. I was given free 30 day trial on HMA vpn app. buh have to register my card details before using. don't know why.
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by Pentools(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2018
post=67935623:
Dropshipping is an ecommerce business model that can be started from your home without even owning and touching any inventory. NOTE: You don't own anything apart from your money and no inventory.

All you need to do is to find hot or trending products from Aliexpress, eBay and Etsy and sell via your Shopify account and start selling for higher margins.

How to start:

1. Open a Shopify account.

2. Choose the ecommerce theme for your shop/store.

3. Import the products from Aliexpress, eBay, and Etsy, Amazon or Gearbest.

4. Write compelling product description. And for search engine visibility, you can do SEO for your products.

5. Offer free shipping and handling but meanwhile the cost is somehow attached to the slashed price.

6. Promote your store/shop on Facebook and Instagram.

7. Once the orders started flowing in, invest money in Facebook advertising and scale your business fast.

I've about 3 stores I run with the help of VAs, don't start with VAs, use your free time and put in all your efforts. No time for shakara. This is no magic. It works!

PS: I'm not interested in selling anything or training anyone privately so pls don't contact me or send me PM. Everything I can share, I will post here.

Thanks too much for ur detailed piece of info so far.
Please I'd like to know, while selling to European countries through Facebook n Instagram, can you make use of your personal Nigerian Facebook and Instagram account..? Thanks as I await your response!
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 5:00pm On May 30, 2018
Pentools:

Thanks too much for ur detailed piece of info so far.
Please I'd like to know, while selling to European countries through Facebook n Instagram, can you make use of your personal Nigerian Facebook and Instagram account..? Thanks as I await your response!
Absolutely, just your demography settings that would target your choice country.
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by Pentools(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2018
post=68024759:

Absolutely, just your demography settings that would target your choice country.

Thanking you....
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by Chamladas: 7:52pm On May 30, 2018
How do you handle returns?
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by kingJoya(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Chamladas:
How do you handle returns?
we need your response to this
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
kingJoya:

we need your response to this
It's sent back to the wholesaler/manufacturer while your account is credited to pay back your customer... return policy divers so you should make yours friendly with buyers on your store web. Trust is always important

Using shopify, there's a refund button to click then select item ordered for to issue the refund.
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by kingJoya(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
thanks . is there any extra info you will like to give us regarding making the biz a success
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
kingJoya:
thanks . is there any extra info you will like to give us regarding making the biz a success
I will drop them as market changes, and also mostly via questions I can help more, I major on my mentions and FP. I hardly check threads.
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
kingJoya:
I will drop them as market changes, and also mostly via questions I can help more, I check more of my mentions and FP. I hardly check threads.
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by awoofawoo: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shopify is not free or I sm missing something.
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by pal985476: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by Naturalle(f): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Very informative. Dropshipping is a very viable business if you have the right products to sell and you know the right people to sell it to. Join the telegram group in my signature to get a daily list of winning products for your store.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Self-made Teenage Millionaires / Soap Molds And Freezer Papee / Stock Market Investors’ Lose N220b Ahead Of Eid-el-kabir Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.