Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) (77832 Views)

Some Human Beings Are Toxic Especially Smokers / Human Organs Are Now Being Transported In The US With Drones (PHOTOS) / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by twentyk(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2018
I trust Nigerians dem no dey olay dis kind play...infact im sure if some boys fit buy one heart join their own make dem nor quick die dem go buy am.....nobody wan die

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by TemmyWon(f): 4:19pm On May 24, 2018
Explorers:
Blood - ₦119, 000 Per Pint

Even though most people are eligible to donate blood, there's still typically a big shortage of this necessary life-giving component of the human body.

The average value of this blood on the Black Market is $337 per pint.
n
NBTS should comman pay me o sad sad I've donated up to 3pints already
Really, just advertise your organs get an American Visa and go exporting. Whatever you see is your gain
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Hungarriman: 4:22pm On May 24, 2018
Explorers:
Skin - $10 Per Square Inch

In any given year, one million Americans suffer from a skin burn.

Of these, approximately half are severe enough to require hospitalization.

At that point, a skin graft may be necessary.

In 10,000 annual cases, burn patients will die because of a burn-related infection.

Harvesting skin from deceased organ donors is a great way to help these people, but there's not always enough of it to go around.

The Black Market picks up some of the slack and values skin at $10 per square inch.
Explorers what of gizzard? Abeg, how much is it? I want to sell my own.

2 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Ignatio(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2018
I hope this doesn't put some sinister thoughts in some people's minds .

8 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 24, 2018
Kidney.......
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 24, 2018
Explorers:
Blood - ₦119, 000 Per Pint

Even though most people are eligible to donate blood, there's still typically a big shortage of this necessary life-giving component of the human body.

Therefore, illegal blood farming has become a surprisingly common practice.

In India, some people become trapped in so-called blood farms where they're kept in cages and forced to donate blood.

Another source of the illegal blood industry is the prison system, where prisoners can have their blood forcibly taken.

The average value of this blood on the Black Market is $337 per pint.

Oboy!
To think I once donated 2pints for free. undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by enyi1: 6:50pm On May 24, 2018
Baba, Knee cap nkor? How much?

5 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by uckennety(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2018
If this is true

Please why are people still using a whole human body for ritual and yet won't get up to ordinary $10000

6 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by kmaster007: 8:10pm On May 24, 2018
how market nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 8:55pm On May 24, 2018
How much will buhari brain sell on the black market since he hasn't been making use of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by GenghisAlexa1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
What if ritualists have all these connections and that is really where the ritual money comes from. Bye

11 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nostradamus: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
A whole human being nko?

I've got some saliva i wan sell
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by akprosperblog(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
this thread is very funny. . . .
. . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Beremx(f): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2018
I wan sell kidney and eggs.

How much? shocked

Front page lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nimi22(f): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Eggs for sale cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by akunjohn(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Eggs for sale cheesy
chicken egg or Turkey egg? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by jyz200(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
hmmm

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Eazzy4chizzy: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by sacajawea: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
twentyk:
I trust Nigerians dem no dey olay dis kind play...infact im sure if some boys fit buy one heart join their own make dem nor quick die dem go buy am.....nobody wan die
You are certain of this?

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by chronique(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
i can't sell any part of my body for any amount.

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by anyicash(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
How much for pvssy?

2 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
this is what drive people to kill their fellow humans and harvest their Organs, we in Nigeria term it Ritual killings. Guys sell one kidney and return home from G***na and buy big houses and Range rovers , Una call them G boys and nah lie.

10 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
OneTeslim:
But ,
would Bubu's brain worth anything? tongue
I don't think so.

Doctors in London confirmed it long ago

4 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
profnigga:
what of finger nail... I wan sell my own oooooooo....
My village Babalawo needs that. What's your contact number.

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Jay5mie: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
So I can easily become a millionaire like this...
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by nurez305(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
And someone will commit suicide with all this expensive part shocked

12 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Burgcudi(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Drniyi4u:
A whole skull nko?

LOL That pics dope die... Where you guys dey see all this photo from self

2 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
OneTeslim:
But ,
would Bubu's brain worth anything? tongue

7 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
How much is blokos?
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Gemc3(f): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Of course. It's Explorers. Detailed as always.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper...

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.