Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) (77837 Views)

Some Human Beings Are Toxic Especially Smokers / Human Organs Are Now Being Transported In The US With Drones (PHOTOS) / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Explorers:
Bone Marrow - ₦8.2 Million Per Gram

Donating a gram of bone marrow is the quickest way to illegally obtain $23,000 from the Black Market.

If the process is properly done, you'll experience little to no pain, but there may be some side effects after the fact.

Unfortunately, it is only legal to donate blood marrow, not sell, even though it is one of the most valuable parts of the human body.

To put the Black Market cost of bone marrow into perspective, a gram of cocaine is only $150, and the street value of heroin is $200 per gram.

This means that people can make a much better illegal living than a drug dealer by selling their bone marrow.
This is a total misrepresentation

I have a friend d who recently underwent a marrow biopsy 8n Memphis to donate bone marrow for a relative and one day we got talking and the discussion actually oed to us talking about sales of bone marrow .

To cut the story short I asked the attending and he explained that bone marrow sales is difficult because you have to first find an exact ge etic match who needs the bone marrow

Infact 8n the US they have a huge registry of people who signed up as bone marrow donors

2 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by crafteck(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Delivar:

The moderator who took this to the front-page deserves a heavy slap for not realizing the implications of a thread like this.

More precise organ mining.... If u no get money, sell ur heart

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
I need testimonies of any successful transaction grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by jarx: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Please I wan sell one testicle. what am I even doing with two self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by jarx: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Please I wan sell one testicle. what am I even doing with two self?

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Uglymugg: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
erico2k2:
this is what drive people to kill their fellow humans and harvest their Organs, we in Nigeria term it Ritual killings. Guys sell one kidney and return home from G***na and buy big houses and Range rovers , Una call them G boys and nah lie.

See mumu. Who go buy your body part for Nigeria pass 20 Naira? You think you can kill someone in Nigeria and sell in United States of America? Dumb fvck.
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Uglymugg: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
eagleu:
@poster,
while you have tried to bring information related to transplant cost, I am afraid that in a country with so little education and information, full of superstitious use of human parts for rituals, your thread; it's title and content does more harm than good.

You mischievously post "What some of human organs and parts are worth in the black market"-a misleading caption that gives credence to the facts, that yes, there a market where some body parts are worth plenty of money.

The truth is that the figures you showed include, and mostly made of of hospital, doctors, nursing care, medications, and equipment. There is no hospital that has a price for any organ, yes organs are not paid for in US hospitals. I know, because I am in the industry. There are however costs for services, medications, and equipment that arise from transplantation. Look up the red cross or United organ net work UNOS to ascertain the truth.

Please modify or remove this thread, because it's not only misleading, but capable of endangering lives of innocent people who may think that the organs will automatically fetch such an outrageous amount. And falsely too!

@moderator-pls note!

Cc explorer.

You know you can just call his moniker instead of saying @poster because it's a waste lf time. Everyone here is a poster. Good post btw.

2 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Uglymugg: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Also Lalasticalala and seun, thank you for ignorantly enabling uneducated ritualist. cheesy
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Uglymugg: 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
tintingz:
We can only assume that people using human body for rituals are actually selling the body parts to foreigners in exchange of money than believing some magical money came from nowhere, that make no sense.

Crixina:
It's only gullible people that believe the ritual story.
People are harvesting other people's organs to sell on the black market in the name of ritual.

How will that even work? You people are so brainless it hurts. Seriously, how would this work?

Okay, lets say you've killed your target. What next? So we've estabLished that American value human part and will pay Millions in $$$, Now what? you book visa and travel to America and carry the dead body past immigration and security (let's say you are lucky and you succeeded in hurling a deadbody past security)Now what? You go to any US Hospital and sell it? A body that has probably decayed, they'll just buy it from you and not even question how the person died or whether the organs are still viable.

Oh wait! You will put the deadbody in deep freezer and put the freezer on the plane (so the deadbody wont decay) now what? You'll hurl a fridge across America looking for a hospital to sell the content of the fridge? Oh look!!! The fridge wasn't plugged the whole time and the body inside has turned into soup.

Before you say anything, nobody in Nigeria will buy body part for that amount.Black market dealers in Nigeria won't pay more than 100k for a full human being. (Dead or alive)

Think before you type. You brainless fvck.

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Goahead:
You could even obtain these organs for a far cheaper rates, if you know your way to South western Nigeria.

Especially skull with teeth...
Your comment off me walahi grin
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Obdk: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
What about the cost in AFONJA market

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Uglymugg:

See mumu. Who go buy your body part for Nigeria pass 20 Naira? You think you can kill someone in Nigeria and sell in United States of America? Dumb fvck.
U must be hungry . Lazy yut
So U.never heard of people going to Ghana and India to sell body parts . Like I said. Hunger dey your words
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Obdk: 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
erico2k2:

U must be hungry . Lazy yut
So U.never heard of people going to Ghana and India to sell body parts . Like I said. Hunger dey your words

U mean am. So na Ghana all dos skulls dem dey mine for wasteland dey go

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by ikenasri01(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
please i want to sell my kidney
need directions

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Tamzblaze(m): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2018
You said nothing about the pancreas

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Obdk:

U mean am. So na Ghana all dos skulls dem dey mine for wasteland dey go
Yes oh.dem ple type. Some of them dey use G work cover face . Nah yahoo+

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Boobysmith: 2:01am On Aug 05, 2018
Those are free from the maker

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 05, 2018
I want to sell my heart and my bone mallow. If interested I may also sell the 2 kidneys. the amount will be enough
to keep me alive for dialysis .

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Explorers:
Liver - ₦56.3 Million

Liver disease claims more than 31,000 American lives annually.

Waiting for a transplant often takes too long, and the cost of this surgery is also very prohibitive for many patients.

Turning to the Black Market makes it cheaper and easier to find a replacement liver.

If you were to sell your liver today, it would bring in more than $157,000.

If your liver is healthy, you can live without part of it.
This look tempting grin 56m lipsrsealed
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2018
For once, i thought u wanted to talk about how much ritualist sell body parts ooo. I for fear

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Horus(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2018
Many countries have laws that prohibit the selling and buying of organs and laws makes it illegal to sell organs and tissue and forbids anyone from soliciting them. Punishment includes "capital punishment" and there have already been serious cases in which human traffickers were executed

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by rowrowland: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2018
OK, how much is a whole human being worth then?! #rubbish

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by SureBozz(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2018
Explorers:
Eggs - ₦4.5 Million

US law makes it legal to sell and buy human eggs, but the associated expenses may put this out of reach for some people.

Unsurprisingly, the Black Market steps in to reduce the costs by eliminating hospital fees.

It's possible to sell enough eggs for an IVF (in vitro fertilization) cycle for $12,400.

What about sperm, how much is black market?

2 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Czarugo007: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2018
I want to sell one of my kidney now.buyers please come

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by tintingz(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2018
Uglymugg:

How will that even work? You people are so brainless it hurts. Seriously, how would this work?

Okay, lets say you've killed your target. What next? So we've estabLished that American value human part and will pay Millions in $$$, Now what? you book visa and travel to America and carry the dead body past immigration and security (let's say you are lucky and you succeeded in hurling a deadbody past security)Now what? You go to any US Hospital and sell it? A body that has probably decayed, they'll just buy it from you and not even question how the person died or whether the organs are still viable.

Oh wait! You will put the deadbody in deep freezer and put the freezer on the plane (so the deadbody wont decay) now what? You'll hurl a fridge across America looking for a hospital to sell the content of the fridge? Oh look!!! The fridge wasn't plugged the whole time and the body inside has turned into soup.

Before you say anything, nobody in Nigeria will buy body part for that amount.Black market dealers in Nigeria won't pay more than 100k for a full human being. (Dead or alive)

Think before you type. You brainless fvck.
SMH.

So transmitting of illegal drugs is done by disappearing to another country? When you wanna argue with brain, sit down and reason before commenting.

There are illegal and even legal ways people transmit illegal things out of the country, by air or by water or by land, foreigners visit the country and buy illegal things and ship it legally.

There small container to ice things, it seems you're still in the ancient days.

You talk as you don't see how illegal things are being transmitted, kindly read news and before insulting people with your "brainless" head.

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Uglymugg: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
tintingz:
SMH.

So transmitting of illegal drugs is done by disappearing to another country? When you wanna argue with brain, sit down and reason before commenting.

There are illegal and even legal ways people transmit illegal things out of the country, by air or by water or by land, foreigners visit the country and buy illegal things and ship it legally.

There small container to ice things, it seems you're still in the ancient days.

You talk as you don't see how illegal things are being transmitted, kindly read news and before insulting people with your "brainless" head.

Lol, Imagine who I'm arguing with. Did you just compare smuggling organs (bio) to smuggling drugs? Gosh!!!

You watch too much movie. Stay with reality for a second and think in terms of what's real and what only happen in movies.
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by tintingz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Uglymugg:

Lol, Imagine who I'm arguing with. Did you just compare smuggling organs (bio) to smuggling drugs? Gosh!!!

You watch too much movie. Stay with reality for a second and think in terms of what's real and what only happen in movies.
You haven't provide evidence organs can not be trade.

There's something called organ trade.

Criminal networks increasingly engage in kidnappings, especially of children and teenagers, who are then taken to locations with medical equipment. There they are murdered and their organs harvested for the illegal organ trade.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_trade

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by GURION: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you don't mean it shocked off to Goan sell... I know my liver is healthy as fvck

Lols grin
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by GURION: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nickizoe:
please, on a more serious note, does the liver regenerate after a part is been cut? I know is the most vital part of the human organ!! More light please!! Thanks

For real sis.

It's the only internal organ in humans capable of fully regenerating itself, even when 75% of it is cut off.

Meaning you can split ur liver into 4 equal parts, keep 1 for urself and donate the other 3 to 3 different people.

In the end, all 4 of you end up with fully grown/complete livers.
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nimi22(f): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
REDshouse:
egg seller how much be your egg I want need to fry the egg with noodles

You can only fry it to produce sextuplets so are you still ready? Let's discuss price
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nimi22(f): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
How many crates you fit produce per day?

No I don't produce per day I produce per month in large quantities. cheesy
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nickizoe(f): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
GURION:

For real sis.

It's the only internal organ in humans capable of fully regenerating itself, even when 75% of it is cut off.

Meaning you can split ur liver into 4 equal parts, keep 1 for urself and donate the other 3 to 3 different people.

In the end, all 4 of you end up with fully grown/complete livers.
I can't believe I just gained this knowledge now... But why is it that when a part is unhealthy, and is been cut off, they try to replace it with a healthy one.. Does it mean the unhealthy part isn't capable of regenerating Have heard of stories whereby you donate some part to an unhealthy one..why not the part that is cut off regenerate back Still wanna understand.. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.