Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) (77830 Views)

Some Human Beings Are Toxic Especially Smokers / Human Organs Are Now Being Transported In The US With Drones (PHOTOS) / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by crafteck(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Take this down, ur only giving ideas to lazy yootz

6 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by JubiOmeiza(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
blockos definitely go dey hard to see.....no man wan trade tat stuff

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
This post should be taken down immediately what is it for?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by eagleu: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
@poster,
while you have tried to bring information related to transplant cost, I am afraid that in a country with so little education and information, full of superstitious use of human parts for rituals, your thread; it's title and content does more harm than good.

You mischievously post "What some of human organs and parts are worth in the black market"-a misleading caption that gives credence to the facts, that yes, there a market where some body parts are worth plenty of money.

The truth is that the figures you showed include, and mostly made of of hospital, doctors, nursing care, medications, and equipment. There is no hospital that has a price for any organ, yes organs are not paid for in US hospitals. I know, because I am in the industry. There are however costs for services, medications, and equipment that arise from transplantation. Look up the red cross or United organ net work UNOS to ascertain the truth.

Please modify or remove this thread, because it's not only misleading, but capable of endangering lives of innocent people who may think that the organs will automatically fetch such an outrageous amount. And falsely too!

@moderator-pls note!

16 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by mathew247: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
nawaoh
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by RotimiBliss: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by pussyeater(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
anyicash:
How much for pvssy?
It is free grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
op wetin you con dey advice us? make we dey sell our part too, i was reading the heading i was thinking its all about phone spare part, so human too don turn nomo or asuun? Nee i cannot allow you to com and kobami

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Explorers:
Skulls With Teeth - ₦432, 000

In many cases, items procured via the Black Market are not used for human transplantation.

Instead, body parts such as the spleen, gallbladder, and shoulder are more likely to end up in the hands of a medical researcher or someone who collects oddities.

A human skull that still contains all of its teeth serves as another prime example.

Currently, people who possess one of these desirable objects can sell it on the Black Market for $1,200.
cheesy
my yeroba Muslim skull mining brothers right now grin

6 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by hybraheeem002(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Where person fit sell ooooooh... Poverty no go kill person

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Tareguu: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Explorers:
Small Intestine - ₦907, 000(inch)

Small bowel transplants are a rare and complicated surgery, but it's the best option for survival in some cases.

This procedure is typically offered to people who have had a lot of their small intestine removed or who are suffering from intestinal failure.

As with practically every other human organ or body part, it's possible to sell and buy a small intestine on the Black Market.

The estimated street value is $2,519.

For comparison, getting a new intestine through legal means will cost up to $1.5 million, though this also covers the expensive cost of the transplant surgery as well.

Yoruba people will know about this
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by experimentist: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sir explorers do they buy cow's body parts.

I have plenty healthy cows

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
and AFONJAS are harvesting full body organ for 10k

AFONJA should carry their skull mining go international nah

3 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by goldenval(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Liver transplant looks tempting.

56million naira

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oya sell one, keep one wink wink
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Dexmars(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nna eh....e reach to bring out calculator.

ifyalways:
Brings out my calculator. . .

cheesy
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by franchasng: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
And our soldiers have been killing Boko Haram terrorists instead of extracting their organs for sell to help buy more arms and also boost Nigeria's economy

Where is minister of Health, COAS and minister of Foreign Affairs, I think we have a lucrative venture than crude oil in our hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
explorers fu*ck up for this one, distasteful thread

5 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Obeysco: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
What information do we stand to gain from this?? Is it an encouragement to go for this satanic business or what?? I think it is high time some people gave themselves some meaningful brains as per what we post on this forum.

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
I wan sell my balls n joystick.

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nickizoe(f): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
GURION:
[/b][/color]

Yes . . . It eventually regenerates to a full - sized liver for both donor (who removed part of his/hers) and recipient (who received a portion).
please, on a more serious note, does the liver regenerate after a part is been cut? I know is the most vital part of the human organ!! More light please!! Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
This kind of threads should not be allowed. Mods please take it down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Liver transplant looks tempting.

56million naira
bro bring urs make we go sell share money I go sell mine after ur money won finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
OneTeslim:
But ,
would Bubu's brain worth anything? tongue

Saraki brain will worth more than $9.2 billion. The guy brain to sharp, even sharper than blade grin.

But Dino Malaye own shud not be more than #580.00 I swear. The guy just dey disgrace Kogi people grin

4 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nimi22:
Eggs for sale cheesy cheesy
How many crates you fit produce per day?

5 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by tabithababy(f): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
cheesy

Funny thread cheesy

Bros explorers, how much for menses blood

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
konkonbilo:
I won sell my sperm abeg

Abeg sell am to me make I take am do rituals.
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Explorers:
Bone Marrow - ₦8.2 Million Per Gram

Donating a gram of bone marrow is the quickest way to illegally obtain $23,000 from the Black Market.

If the process is properly done, you'll experience little to no pain, but there may be some side effects after the fact.

Unfortunately, it is only legal to donate blood marrow, not sell, even though it is one of the most valuable parts of the human body.

To put the Black Market cost of bone marrow into perspective, a gram of cocaine is only $150, and the street value of heroin is $200 per gram.

This means that people can make a much better illegal living than a drug dealer by selling their bone marrow.
abeg where I fit sell my bone marrow .
imagine $23000 x 10 gram... who am I self

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
franchasng:
And our soldiers have been killing Boko Haram terrorists instead of extracting their organs for sell to help buy more arms and also boost Nigeria's economy

Where is minister of Health, COAS and minister of Foreign Affairs, I think we have a lucrative venture than crude oil in our hands
Not good. Stop thinking like this.
Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Sapeleboy911(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Explorer though I damire your posts, but I think this particular post will cause more harm than good.
Humans are being sold or used for rituals for meagre sum of money. And you are here creating awareness on value of human parts. Some are already asking where they can sell theirs. In fact so many will google this topic today in order to get more information. This thread should be taken down please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
uckennety:
If this is true

Please why are people still using a whole human body for ritual and yet won't get up to ordinary $10000
this is the real rituals right there. kill a person, sell heir two kidneys and liver,. This is already going on.

1 Like

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Explorers:
Eggs - ₦4.5 Million

US law makes it legal to sell and buy human eggs, but the associated expenses may put this out of reach for some people.

Unsurprisingly, the Black Market steps in to reduce the costs by eliminating hospital fees.

It's possible to sell enough eggs for an IVF (in vitro fertilization) cycle for $12,400.

Na was for you ooo. All these your prices are strange. IVF for female foetus go for N800,000 and male N1,000,000 including all procedures.

So how only 1 egg come be N4.5M?

Give us China price.

Kidney transplant is around N6,M all in all

2 Likes

Re: What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) by Lanjonath(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nickizoe:
please, on a more serious note, does the liver regenerate after a part is been cut? I know is the most vital part of the human organ!! More light please!! Thanks

Yes is does, might take 3 - 5months though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.