Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (42853 Views)

Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach / Kogi Workers Jubilate As Yahaya Bello Pays Salaries Before Christmas / Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by deebsman1(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:
From the video we don't know whom he was referring to. That title is misleading.

A comment like yours is what I've been waiting for by scrolling this long. You are damn right, the way some people And the media nowadays twist things. The manner he was talking look like someone throwing jabs at his detractors (political opponents)
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Acidosis(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2018
OAUTemitayo:
Hope he won't rig sha. This is where your hatred for Tinubu has gotten you to
It doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is a greedy buffalo.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Nigeriadondie: 7:50pm On May 24, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
soldiers and police can be calmed down with snipers.
but all we need is to recall or total strike, no need for uprisings
On point
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by lakeside23: 8:04pm On May 24, 2018
I believe u are not from kogi state and have not being following the issues of civil servants in the state hence u won't understand the video.
deebsman1:

A comment like yours is what I've been waiting for by scrolling this long. You are damn right, the way some people And the media nowadays twist things. The manner he was talking look like someone throwing jabs at his detractors (political opponents)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories / Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites “Touch Error” / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.