Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

#OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo (33875 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Join President Buhari In Bauchi At First Oil Drilling [photo / #Organise4Tinubu: Nigerians Join Tinubu's Bike Challenge / Obiano, El-Rufai, Yari, Obaseki Others Join President Buhari In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by slickbak(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2018
Mumu ppl. Buhari sef nor give us light. Abi na 16Bill wey don go down him want carry fix light. Idiot sheep.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Bullhari007(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2018
hopeless yellowbar Muslims always against themselves
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by KLINMANN(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2018
fiizznation:
The Old fool spent 8 good years without anything to show, and he will always be at the forefront of criticizing anybody that won't lick his behind.

Very useless Oldman is that obasanjo. I just hope and pray that buhari will probe his stealing behind when he is reelected for the second time
Re-elected? Die by fire in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by comrChris(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2018
And they continue to distract the gullible youths.

I refuse to fall for this, I and the people around me are wiser now. Is buhari just knowing that Obj spent or stole our $16b? Why has he not probe him all these while? Because Obj is against his reelection, he suddenly remembers he spent $16b on electricity.

It's obvious Apc and Buhari don't understand what change is or they don't have the change they promised.
I think the later is their problem, they don't have the change and can not offer us any thing...

Obj and Buhari are thieves, they are examples of bad and corrupt leaders..

PVC solves all these nonsense. Get urs and sell it for nothing

3 Likes

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 11:06am On May 24, 2018
vecman22:

Some of you guys are just so dull...do you kwn what 16b dollar is?
U are the dull one here because u can't engage in an argument without insults.

How about u tell him to probe OBJ instead of their usual media trials? Why didn't he say this before now, is it because OBJ is criticizing him that he remembered the money?

If u even believe that it is $16b then u are duller than I thought. After all they always lies about money just to gain the gullible like u.
This people have a way of amplifying issues to win over dull people like u.

U didn't even make any sense after Ur insult to show u are intelligent.

I don't insult people with opposite views because everyone is entitled to their opinions but talking about dull to me, u are d dullest person in this forum.
Why should I talk more when it is only dull people like u who support dull governments.

3 Likes

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by lastempero: 11:07am On May 24, 2018
This ones no dey like nigerian.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by arsenal33: 11:08am On May 24, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Obj is the past...

Buhari is the present

We don't live in the past

Buhari where is the change?
Mumu, without past there is no present.
Ask IPOB, they are always talking about the past to realise their future.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by slickbak(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2018
Una wey de support Buhari make una tell am to fix the light. All this blue film him dey act for us now nor reach $1

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by comrade234: 11:10am On May 24, 2018
dealslip:
There is something odd about the look of these placard bearers. The all look strange and stunned.

Lauretta Onoche promised to offer gift to anybody who did it and so many of his hungry followers started posting with the hope that they will get gift.from her, u can visit her page for confirmation of what I am saying. They are not doing it because they sincere mean what they are doing but they are being typical Nigeria guy who does not do anything without cash reward.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by ahmedbanj(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2018
Foolish sets of youths & oldies,so its now U would all be asking 'where is the power' it's in Obj's wardrobe,go and take it!
we are asking for the contribution the new government has to offer,you're all asking foolish questions from one old wicked man that's been out of power for so many years..
make Buhari probe am na if he knows what he's saying or why the wait again?
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:15am On May 24, 2018
arsenal33:

Mumu, without past there is no present.
Ask IPOB, they are always talking about the past to realise their future.

Mumu.... If OBJ failed
And you are comparing him to Buhari

Where else is the change you lot promised?
Or was it all lies just
Apc has nothing to offer?
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by ohiku4every1(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2018
I am not corrupt
I was ask

#OBJwhereIsThePower,TheMoneyOrGoToJail
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Enice(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2018
jaxxy:
Nigerians lack understanding and we get very emotional over the wrong ideas and issues. So since obj left its now u remember to ask where is power? Are we not clueless ourselves? How does this address issues at hand? Good QUESTION! Bt I don't think buhari faliures have anything to do directly with objs faliures. This is wat i call WRONG timing and Tactical distraction and deflection. Kudos APC
OBJ's FAILURE HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE PRESENT SITUATION OF THE NATION. At a rate of $1billion to 1000MW, $16billion would give us 16000MW that would help in diversifying the economy providing power to SMEs and in turn reducing the cost of production. This would make local goods and services competitve boosting locals sales, employment and improving exports. Pressure on FX would also drop. PMB is trying to salvage the nation from the death trap PDP brought us to.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 11:21am On May 24, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Obasanjo is the father of the modern day corruption in Nigeria.
I will never argue with u on this but why has Mr integrity not probed him since 2015? Why did he wait till OBJ became a critic before he opened his mouth to say it just to distract the public from his failures? I hope u know that this guy promised a lot of things and has not made most of them a reality? He even made things worse due to his outdated policies.

Buhari understand Nigerians, he knows how to change topics and reduce the heat from him by bringing distractions whenever the heat on him is getting high.

U will see them shouting back to daura today and tomorrow change to insult others whom the government has given them.

Most Nigerians deserve what they got today as leaders because they are very irrational. Most are confused, most don't know who to fight that they just follow the bandwagon as each day comes.

Help me tell Buhari that if he cannot arrest and probe OBJ, he should face governance and try to make things better.

Go check most of my posts u will see that I have always tried my best to remain neutral.

2 Likes

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by hurlaryinkah(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

U like what?
Because u don't like OBJ now u are joining this corrupt people who hates opposition to insult him abi?
SMH...

Stop been hypocrite!
What is so special in asking someone who has spent sumptuous amount of money in procuring a particular service on how he has spent the money?
I do say it times without number that OBJ is the grand father of corruption and any serious President who is probing without a visit to reckless spending during eight years of OBJ is just a joker.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by abokikhalifa: 11:22am On May 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

U like what?
Because u don't like OBJ now u are joining this corrupt people who hates opposition to insult him abi?
SMH...

You get sense at all? Someone claimed he spent 16billion$ on power supply and nothing to show for it. What is your point exactly? 16 billion$ is not 16 thousand naira ooo.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by jaxxy(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2018
Enice:
OBJ's FAILURE HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE PRESENT SITUATION OF THE NATION. At a raete of $1billion to 1000MW, $16billion would give us 16000MW that would help in diversifying the economy providing power to SMEs and in turn reducing the cost of production. The would make local goods and services competitve boosting locals sales, employment and improving exports. Pressure on FX would also drop. PMB is trying to salvage the nation from the death trap PDP brought us to.

Oga i said directly not indirectly! Buhari has failed in many ways than one and he shud deal with his also. Sm1else will inherit his own failures or success aswell. Obj didn't leave an empty treasury. He's still ome of the smartest presidents we've had.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 11:23am On May 24, 2018
dealslip:
There is something odd about the look of these placard bearers. The all look strange and stunned.
na Photoshop jaree, espicially the third and d last pics
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by greenprince(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2018
fiizznation:
The Old fool spent 8 good years without anything to show, and he will always be at the forefront of criticizing anybody that won't lick his behind.

Very useless Oldman is that obasanjo. I just hope and pray that buhari will probe his stealing behind when he is reelected for the second time

What's stopping him from doing it now?
Oh.... I forgot, the constitution states clearly that an incompetent president must be re elected to adequately perform his duties..

The human being even has guts to talk about government spending like he's any better.

3 Likes

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by sexdoll: 11:26am On May 24, 2018
baba letter writer

come and answer dem na. grin grin grin
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by davades(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2018
obi58:

Where is the power your government has generated in the past 3 years of administration.

See... You guys should stop all this blame game and distraction and start giving account for how many of your election promises you have delivered on as we approach another election.

Now is the time to give account and not to give excuses ejoooor

to be sincere power has really changed under the regime of Buhari
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Enice(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2018
Oblang:
The power is in his book "My watch". Someone should pls remind me of the page...
hahaaha. You funny no be small. Imagine someone keeping $16billion worth of power in the pages of a book
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by greenprince(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2018
Enice:
OBJ's FAILURE HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE PRESENT SITUATION OF THE NATION. At a rate of $1billion to 1000MW, $16billion would give us 16000MW that would help in diversifying the economy providing power to SMEs and in turn reducing the cost of production. This would make local goods and services competitve boosting locals sales, employment and improving exports. Pressure on FX would also drop. PMB is trying to salvage the nation from the death trap PDP brought us to.

Exactly... he's really salvaging it with numerous trips to Europe for treatment for him and his magnanimously indolent being of a son while the state house clinic gets a higher chunk from the budget than all federal universities' teaching hospitals.

Or maybe he's salvaging it more by endless blames while members of his camp that are exposed looting get a pat on the back and at worse, get replaced by a younger sibling...

That dude you guys idolize there is nothing short of a colossal disappointment and has no moral right to criticize anybody. I wonder if he'd sponsored all his foreign medical trips for the peanuts he claimed to get from his farm alone.

2 Likes

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Lotorino: 11:31am On May 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

U like what?
SMH...
U have no sense!!!!
So Nigerians shld not ask questions again abi?
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 11:33am On May 24, 2018
abokikhalifa:

You get sense at all? Someone claimed he spent 16billion$ on power supply and nothing to show for it. What is your point exactly? 16 billion$ is not 16 thousand naira ooo.
Give Ur point without asking silly questions young man...

Please tell Ur Buhari to arrest and probe OBJ since he is the president instead of making noise while u senseless followers cheer him.
Is OBJ a ghost, is he out of Nigeria? If he is true to his words why not arrest and probe him?

Y'all don't know how to channel Ur so-called intelligence on things that can help u instead u are joining them to deceive Ur future.

If Buhari has a little sense of integrity in him, he would have resigned immediately he saw that things in the system was worse than he imagined but no, he held on, empowered corrupt men, appointed those who decamped from PDP with questionable reputations and some had cases in court, and above all, Ur lord and saviour appointed dead men to serve...So much for a man of integrity.

BTW, I just wasted my time to explain to someone called an Aboki for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by hurlaryinkah(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2018
Bullhari007:
hopeless yellowbar Muslims always against themselves
I have never seen you saying sensible things since when you have been contributing on this platform.Stop abusing people or what is the offense of Yoruba Muslim? And if I may ask what is the relationship of Yoruba Muslim with the topic here?You need to get your head examined at special psychiatric hospital.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by lexy2014: 11:36am On May 24, 2018
vecman22:

Some of you guys are just so dull...do you kwn what 16b dollar is?
yes $16b is monostrously huge and it should b accounted 4. D question is y is it now that buhari is taking d heat from objs criticisms that buhari remembered that obj has to account 4d money? Its good things are done right if not it will b another circus show distracting Nigerians from buharis incompetence which will end nowhere. D fact is there's no sincerity in this so called probe. Its just another "if u say am incompetent,then u are corrupt". 2 foolish old men trying to smear each other. Don't take sides

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 11:37am On May 24, 2018
hurlaryinkah:

Stop been hypocrite!
What is so special in asking someone who has spent sumptuous amount of money in procuring a particular service on how he has spent the money?
I do say it times without number that OBJ is the grand father of corruption and any serious President who is probing without a visit to reckless spending during eight years of OBJ is just a joker.
Now we'll know between us who is the hypocrite.

Now I accept that OBJ is corrupt, do I accept that Buhari is corrupt too?
If u are neutral just answer me a yes or a no before I will say my mind.

Don't forget that there are questionable cases in this government where money is seen in every corner both in the airport, farm, ikoyi building and so on.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by chukxie(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2018
This is a good development for the country. Let the can of worms be opened. Buhari has opened OBJ's. OBJ should open Buhari's. Both crazy clowns are chip of the same old corrupt block. Both served as military and civilian presidents. Both are fantastically corrupt albeit with different modus operandi. Neither of them is worth listening to no matter how intelligent or stupid either of them sound. Neither is a saint. Support either at your own peril.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by petenweke: 11:38am On May 24, 2018
Buhari's PR department is so weak. Obj even responded to PMB and his team...he advised that they read his book on the issue and then explain to baba in his native language. Apparently they don't have understanding of what Obj wrote about the funds.
And these sick looking placard carrying non entities they are morons. When has 4 sick people become Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by shegra58: 11:39am On May 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:
#OBJWHEREISTHEPOWER
#BUHARIWHEREISTHECHANGE

2 Likes

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Enice(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2018
jaxxy:

Oga i said directly not indirectly! Buhari has failed in many ways than one and he shud deal with his also. Sm1else will inherit his own failures or success aswell. Obj didn't leave an empty treasury. He's still ome of the smartest presidents we've had.
what is indirect in what I said? Uh! There is a direct effect of the consequence of corrucption and poverty of the populace of a nation. You can take that to the bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Committed A Sin By Wearing The Islamic Regalia To The Eid Ground: Cleric / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' / IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.