Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

#OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo (33899 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Join President Buhari In Bauchi At First Oil Drilling [photo / #Organise4Tinubu: Nigerians Join Tinubu's Bike Challenge / Obiano, El-Rufai, Yari, Obaseki Others Join President Buhari In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by brodalokie: 3:27pm On May 24, 2018
GoodGovernance:

With this kind of thinking,Nigeria is finished!

So we should not make people account for money spent in the past because their time has passed?

Accountability ,present or past,is part of good governance.

Show me you are serious by holding all current office holder accountable first. Then the past government have no defence.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Icon79(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2018
Nigerians really have to be super dumb to believe most of those promises. For instance to create 3,000,000 jobs per year. That's creation of an average of 8,220 job per day - that is, every single day, including Saturdays and Sundays! Impossible plus cannot!!
One naira to one dollar. Another dumb promise. You can't fix the currency exchange rates by a fiat.
Stabilize the oil market to $100 per barrel. It isn't within the powers of any govt to "stabilize" (fix) the oil market. The oil market is a product of demand and supply. And Nigeria is not the only oil exporting country in the world.

Bottom line, I don't blame Buhari but I do blame the dumb people who actually believed him.

O pari

Archangel15:

Where is the one naira to one dollar?

Where are the three million jobs

Where are all these campaign promises?

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Enice(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2018
greenprince:

Not surprised at all....
On behalf of your conscience, I'm very ashamed at how much you evade the truth.
God help you.
what truth? You digressing of point, writing some mumbo jumbo about the president travelling abroad for medical treatment! Is that the topic at hand? You lack critical reasoning. Come to think of it, the president as the head of state has the priviledge of state for various liabilities. Even some companies like chevron, shell, exxon mobil etc do fly their staff abroad for medical attention when the need arise, how much more the head of state of a nation. Soon people like you would start shouting that the president use dana airline instead of airforce 1. Or that he take uber or taxify when going around abuja. Nansense.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by lexy2014: 4:01pm On May 24, 2018
Enice:
then give him time to fulfill his promises. If after 8yrs he has not, then criticize him the way we are doing to OBJ now
Their words speak 4 themselves. A presidential tenure is 4 years. Its upon d performance of d first four years that a president or governor asks 4 another 4 years. From ur point, d president has failed in his first four

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by lexy2014: 4:10pm On May 24, 2018
Enice:
what truth? You digressing of point, writing some mumbo jumbo about the president travelling abroad for medical treatment! Is that the topic at hand? You lack critical reasoning. Come to think of it, the president as the head of state has the priviledge of state for various liabilities. Even some companies like chevron, shell, exxon mobil etc do fly their staff abroad for medical attention when the need arise, how much more the head of state of a nation. Soon people like you would start shouting that the president use dana airline instead of airforce 1. Or that he take uber or taxify when going around abuja. Nansense.
I am yet 2c shell, Mobil or chevron fly its staff out 4 medical treatment. Every staff of these companies has medical cover in designated hospitals in countries of operation. So u can't b working in Nigeria and shell will fly u 2 England 4 treatment. 4d president, medical tourism by govt officials has been a drain on d countries resources. Buhari in 2015 promised 2 change all that. Here we are, d guy even travels 2d UK 4 ear problem

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by brojoshua: 4:10pm On May 24, 2018
If don't get the power, let have our money, which was looted and shared, back. Let Obasanjo and his people report themselves voluntarily to the EFCC. He is still alive, let us recover our money from him and them
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 24, 2018
abokikhalifa:

You are just a pained man and a sadist. You've allowed sentiment cloud your mind and you can't reason without being sentimental. This shows that you are an educated illiterate. That's if you've got any education at all. If our former leaders in the past did a little better Nigeria would have been better. If Obasanjo made good use of that 16billion we won't be talking about that today as power would not have been any issue at all. You talk about taking him to court. People like Olisa Metuh and etc are in court forming sickness and its people like you that will support thief all because of one political party members stole money when they are suppose to improve the country for you and I. Oga where are you from?
Saying I'm pained is a waste because no matter how the nation is, God has blessed me and he's still blessing me. I don't complain because it doesn't help but because u reason from Ur anus, u see every critic as either a PDP member or an enemy of Ur Buhari. Most of u supporting him have created more enemies for him than anything because u always use insults to pass the madness in Ur shithole mouth.

Go through my posts and u will see that I hardly criticize except when I know that the government is using people like u for a ride. I criticize PDP/APC but most of u APC supporters are just illiterates who cannot reason with an opposite view.

I don't like doing online insults but I will make an exception for Ur case because it is very clear that the cow dung u always eat has beclouded the little reasoning that may have followed u from birth.

Ur problem started from Ur fantasy mind, illiteracy at its peak, u don't have any single sense to open a discussion without insults because u lack the ability for constructive arguments. I don't blame u, I blame Nairaland for giving u the opportunity to expose Ur sentimental madness in a public forum.

How can u be asking about what past leaders have done when Ur Buhari was among them? Have u forgotten that he was head of state who overthrew a democratic government in the 80s? Or can't u remember he served as a minister in the oil sector? Can u point to one thing he has done to better every place he has been the head? Has this moronic brain of urs asked how his first time as a head of state made Nigeria? What did he do then that we can all pick as something to reference about?

U talk about past leaders but Ur lord, Buhari collected money from Dasuki, or u want to deny the fact that he collected bullet proof cars and cash from Dasuki?

Ur madness is from Jupiter that is why u don't understand the nonsense u spilled out from Ur asshole called mouth.
U must be among those exported from Chad to be talking like a cow whose only food is dry weed.

What other sector has Ur Buhari improved since he came in 2015?
Has he improved the other sectors? He is a failure by raising excuses daily and his boldness is derived from foreign illiterates and zombies like u who are glad that they have been exported from their poverty stricken nation to a glorified village like Nigeria.

Imagine a sane man like Buhari saying Abacha didn't do wrong for stealing... Somebody that has an international reputation as a corruption expert.
SMH for Ur ignorance.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 24, 2018
lexy2014:
Their words speak 4 themselves. A presidential tenure is 4 years. Its upon d performance of d first four years that a president or governor asks 4 another 4 years. From ur point, d president has failed in his first four
He has over failed joor.
Imagine them changing from 4yrs to 8yrs.

Can those people allow their employees underperforming to remain in their companies for 3 months?

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 24, 2018
lexy2014:
I am yet 2c shell, Mobil or chevron fly its staff out 4 medical treatment. Every staff of these companies has medical cover in designated hospitals in countries of operation. So u can't b working in Nigeria and shell will fly u 2 England 4 treatment. 4d president, medical tourism by govt officials has been a drain on d countries resources. Buhari in 2015 promised 2 change all that. Here we are, d guy even travels 2d UK 4 ear problem
Shebi u have encountered one if his supporters?
They tend to use insults and lies to derail topics just to please him.

The problem is that he travels with a very large entourage, and thereby draining cash daily for their upkeep there when the exchange rate between the two currencies is too high.

Ask them how many sectors he has improved since he came in and they will shout at u for asking a question.

I just SMH for those kind of supporters.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Enice(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
lexy2014:
so if the VP shell west Africa needs some urgent medical attention that requires expert hands, he would be sent to ajanlekpo General Hospital abi?
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by abokikhalifa: 5:04pm On May 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

Saying I'm pained is a waste because no matter how the nation is, God has blessed me and he's still blessing me. I don't complain because it doesn't help but because u reason from Ur anus, u see every critic as either a PDP member or an enemy of Ur Buhari. Most of u supporting him have created more enemies for him than anything because u always use insults to pass the madness in Ur shithole mouth.

Go through my posts and u will see that I hardly criticize except when I know that the government is using people like u for a ride. I criticize PDP/APC but most of u APC supporters are just illiterates who cannot reason with an opposite view.

I don't like doing online insults but I will make an exception for Ur case because it is very clear that the cow dung u always eat has beclouded the little reasoning that may have followed u from birth.

Ur problem started from Ur fantasy mind, illiteracy at its peak, u don't have any single sense to open a discussion without insults because u lack the ability for constructive arguments. I don't blame u, I blame Nairaland for giving u the opportunity to expose Ur sentimental madness in a public forum.

How can u be asking about what past leaders have done when Ur Buhari was among them? Have u forgotten that he was head of state who overthrew a democratic government in the 80s? Or can't u remember he served as a minister in the oil sector? Can u point to one thing he has done to better every place he has been the head? Has this moronic brain of urs asked how his first time as a head of state made Nigeria? What did he do then that we can all pick as something to reference about?

U talk about past leaders but Ur lord, Buhari collected money from Dasuki, or u want to deny the fact that he collected bullet proof cars and cash from Dasuki?

Ur madness is from Jupiter that is why u don't understand the nonsense u spilled out from Ur asshole called mouth.
U must be among those exported from Chad to be talking like a cow whose only food is dry weed.

What other sector has Ur Buhari improved since he came in 2015?
Has he improved the other sectors? He is a failure by raising excuses daily and his boldness is derived from foreign illiterates and zombies like u who are glad that they have been exported from their poverty stricken nation to a glorified village like Nigeria.

Imagine a sane man like Buhari saying Abacha didn't do wrong for stealing... Somebody that has an international reputation as a corruption expert.
SMH for Ur ignorance.

I can see that your brain is beyond repair.

Now let me answer this silly question of yours

First of all do you have it in record that buhari collected any money from your corrupt Lord Dasuki?

Yes he collected bullet proof cars one armoured and the other ordinary, were sent to Buhari shortly after the attack on his vehicles in Kaduna State by members of the Boko Haram sect. He is an elder of the state and he deserves to be protected as a former head of state. So what's wrong with providing security for a former head of state and How is that related to corruption?

Talking about buhari supporting abacha.

We all know that abacha stole Nigerian money but I can tell you that the speed of development Nigeria had during abacha's time can't be compared to that of obasanjo and Jonathan put together.

But that not the issue here. The issue here is the fact that obasanjo as not come out to deny the fact that he spent 16billion $ on power supply from 1999 to 2007 which I can categorically tell you that, that was the days of darkness in the whole Nigeria state.I'm still yet t get your point on why you are attacking buhari for that. Omo Nna
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by jbtobsyn(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:

I see nothing wrong in asking for the power or the $16 billionz
Even though I don't like Buhari,I want him to man up and arrest Obasanjo. $15billion is not a small money. Obasanjo should be prosecuted.To all people who dislike Buhari,lets support him on this one.Obasanjo should be arrested and sent to jail.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by jbtobsyn(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2018
abokikhalifa:

First of all do you have it in record that buhari collected any money from your corrupt Lord Dasuki?

Yes he collected bullet proof cars one armoured and the other ordinary, were sent to Buhari shortly after the attack on his vehicles in Kaduna State by members of the Boko Haram sect. He is an elder of the state and he deserves to be protected as a former head of state. So what's wrong with providing security for a former head of state and How is that related to corruption?

We all know that abacha stole Nigerian money but I can tell you that the speed of development Nigeria had during abacha's time can't be compared to that of obasanjo and Jonathan put together.

But that not the issue here. The issue here is the fact that obasanjo as not come out to deny the fact that he spent 16billion $ on power supply from 1999 to 2007 which I can categorically tell you that, that was the days of darkness in the whole Nigeria state.I'm still yet t get your point on why you are attacking buhari for that. Omo Nna

Don't mind them.Though I am of the opinion of Back 2 Daura,I totally support Buhari on this. Obasanjo should show is the power he used $15billion for.Even if you are a wailer(BMC's name for anti-buhari),please use sense.Support Buhari on this. I don't want to know his past, but Obasanjo must be arrested.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Grayxme: 5:57pm On May 24, 2018
But come to think of it, If actually $16bn was actually pumped into the power sector, then obviously the generator sellers in Nigeria must have changed businesses by now....just saying sad
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by methodyk: 6:43pm On May 24, 2018
Inasmuch as i am not a fan of the dullard in the helms of affairs right now, i still think Obj has a lot to answer...where really is the Power that worth $16B
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by 7lives: 6:54pm On May 24, 2018
vecman22:

Some of you guys are just so dull...do you kwn what 16b dollar is?

Are you just finding out?.
Most Nigerians don't know the value and the power of dollars, Nigerians NEEDS to see how Americans are dragging each other to court over $500 debt.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

I will never argue with u on this but why has Mr integrity not probed him since 2015? Why did he wait till OBJ became a critic before he opened his mouth to say it just to distract the public from his failures? I hope u know that this guy promised a lot of things and has not made most of them a reality? He even made things worse due to his outdated policies.

Buhari understand Nigerians, he knows how to change topics and reduce the heat from him by bringing distractions whenever the heat on him is getting high.

U will see them shouting back to daura today and tomorrow change to insult others whom the government has given them.

Most Nigerians deserve what they got today as leaders because they are very irrational. Most are confused, most don't know who to fight that they just follow the bandwagon as each day comes.

Help me tell Buhari that if he cannot arrest and probe OBJ, he should face governance and try to make things better.

Go check most of my posts u will see that I have always tried my best to remain neutral.
I don’t like buhari..never voted for him and never will..but one thing I detest more than a senile dictator is a bloody hypocrite..obasanjo is the poster boy for political hypocrisy in Nigeria.. I don’t care when buhari decides to probe him, I just want him probed and skinned for his many atrocities.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by 7lives: 7:06pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:
its not easy to blame obansanjo for anything if you understand nigerian people mentality....

you can pay for a job to be done,but the chance that the job will not get done is high in nigeria.....

very high.... undecided undecided

you pay and the job will not get done....money gone....that risk is very high in nigeria because of the mentality....

we just dont value each other..... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

A whopping $16 billion?.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by justtoodark: 7:08pm On May 24, 2018
7lives:

A whopping $16 billion?.

yes....

just disappeared like that....

do you even know how many ghost workers nigeria has....??...even till today we are still busting fake doctors without certificate....
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by SouthEastFacts: 7:42pm On May 24, 2018
Zombies are just waking up. Pathetic group of people. When he was APC's Chief Navigator, the Zom bs didn't ask him about any power.

This table you people are shaking now...

Anyway, the only people that have the right to ask for any damn money are the #Southerners. If you are not a Southerner and you are shaking this table, the thunder that will fire you is undergoing special ops training in Sambiza.

Lazy Abokis are even asking for $16 bn, as if their parasitic North can cough out $1 Million in 16 years.

Apart from terrorism and poverty wetin dem sabi again.

Anyway, OBJ return our money. When you were busy navigating APC, it didn't occur to you, you were navigating the Devil himself.

#JailTheLooter
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by lexy2014: 8:17pm On May 24, 2018
Enice:
so if the VP shell west Africa needs some urgent medical attention that requires expert hands, he would be sent to ajanlekpo General Hospital abi?
have u worked b4?when u are employed in a company, what's d on boarding process like? When u are employed in a company, if d company has medical care, it asks its staff 2 choose one of its medical service providers which will provide medicare 4u and ur family depending on d coverage. If u are employed let's say first bank in Abeokuta, u will b offered hospitals in Abeokuta. U can't b working in Abeokuta and then receive medicare in Ibadan except u are transfered, those details will have 2b changed.
4d shell VP, west Africa, question is who is he? Where's he from&where does he operate from? Where did he do his onboarding upon entry into shell? Do u have does details? If u do, that will tell whether he will b sent 2 ajanlekpo general hospital or not.
4d president of Nigeria, nothing anywhere justifies d president of d federal republic of Nigeria seeking medical assistance abroad. If u like use shell or world bank, it doesn't cut it. It is a drain on d nations resources. D monies used usually foreign currency, can improve our medical care. Buhari campaigned 2 plug this leakage but right now, he has a permanent hospital bed in d UK. Do u no d cost of that 2 Nigeria? Do u no how many Nigerians would have benefitted if those monies used 2 treat buhari abroad was channeled into let's say national hospital abuja? Medical tourism is widely practiced by lazy and corrupt leaders. I love Fidel Castro. He was equally sick, but thru out his ailment, he stayed in Cuba till he died. Same was nelson Mandela. Those were leaders. Buhari doesn't believe in Nigeria. He doesn't believe in our medical system yet he told us 2 purchase made in Nigeria. That seems like a do as I say not as I do leader

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Beewiz(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2018
This is purely political..I see buhari querying a corrupt ex-president and I also see him involving the nations citizens in his fool's crusade in order to get US off his back for #lazy_youth-ing us...#iamnotafool...#ourmumudondo

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by jbcul4ril(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2018
Trying to locate the Power

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by mainman7(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2018
bobokeshington:
Obj is still the best President Nigeria has ever produced
BITTER TRUTH THAT ONLY FOOLS WILL DENY. Nigeria still seriously needs OBJ.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by mainman7(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

yes....

just disappeared like that....

do you even know how many ghost workers nigeria has....??...even till today we are still busting fake doctors without certificate....
I just shake head for Southerners; the myopic Yorubas and senseless igbos that join in trying to humiliate this wonderful Man that brought the best Nigerian brains from all over the World to make Nigeria a progressive place during his era. He's not like the current tribal-blinded fool that has forced only his incompetent clansmen as helmsmen of Nigeria to the retrogression of our beloved Country. The biggest questionable money under OBJ's good years rule is just $16 billion of which NEPA has already accounted for how they spent almost 14 billion of it. Much more than that has constantly disappeared under Buhari. Few month ago again, Baru babachir swallowed our whooping $24 Billion, the Trillions recovered from Jonathan, Deziani, etc is been shared among Buhari and his Northern greedy lots that see others as slaves yet Buhari's religious and ethnic bigots zombies lost their sense and sight when it comes to fighting him for audaciously unrepentant wasting their future away.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 24, 2018
abokikhalifa:

How am I sure u are not a herdsman? This one Ur madness and dullness stinks to the high heavens for supporting Abacha and a so-called Mr integrity.

Now to the topic...
Shebi u called Dasuki corrupt?
Imagine a man who claim to be a saint, he should have rejected the gift from a corrupt man. I hope u also remember he never attended council of state meeting just because he's always bitter, then why did he collect the cars?
If he is probing those who collected things from Dasuki, he should come out clean to probe himself because bullet proof cars are not same price with ordinary cars.

U see how stupid u are for using madness to cover another madness? U are justifying his support for Abacha even when u accepted he stole money with double hands.

U are duller than Buhari, now I know.
Buhari knows why he acts the way he does just because of brain dead fellows like u.

Ur foolishness and madness is like zee world, "extraordinary everyday "
Please don't mention me again, I'm allergic to dull and mad people and what is most annoying is that u are from Chad, a non citizen for that matter.
If only the border can be fenced to avoid mad men like u and those ur herdsmen colleagues, Nigeria would have been peaceful.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 24, 2018
abokikhalifa:

How am I sure u are not a herdsman? This one Ur madness and dullness stinks to the high heavens for supporting Abacha and a so-called Mr integrity.
U even selected from the list of things I presented to u just to suit Ur fantasy.

Now to the topic...
Imagine a man who claim to be a saint, he should have rejected the gift from a corrupt man. I hope u also remember he never attended council of state meeting just because he's always bitter, then why did he collect the cars?
If he is probing those who collected things from Dasuki, he should come out clean to probe himself because bullet proof cars are not same price with ordinary cars.

U see how stupid u are for using madness to cover another madness? U are justifying his support for Abacha even when u accepted he stole money with double hands.

Buhari knows why he acts the way he does just because of brain dead fellows like u.

Please don't mention me again, I'm allergic to dull and mad people and what is most annoying is that u are from Chad, a non citizen for that matter.
If only the border can be fenced to avoid mad men like u and those ur herdsmen colleagues, Nigeria would have been peaceful.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 24, 2018
abokikhalifa:

U even selected from the list of things I presented to u just to suit Ur fantasy.

Now to the topic...

Now compare the rate of development between OBJ's time and this present man.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by greenprince(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2018
Enice:

You are entitled to your opinion. But for a man that vilified past leaders for medical tourism repeatedly and also criticised their sending kids abroad to study, I expected something different.

I have absolutely no respect for him or anyone associated with him.... not even my kinsman who sits at the same table with him. I have a conscience and I refuse to feign ignorance when it's clear this government is a failure like others before it. You can kindly explain how Yusuf who is no more than a citizen like you should enjoy the privileges you don't enjoy.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by citizenY(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2018
Oblang:
The power is in his book "My watch". Someone should pls remind me of the page...

Yes, when you get the page you can plug your smartphone and recharge. The power is there.....

Thank me later
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by davades(m): 11:06pm On May 24, 2018
lexy2014:
2b sincere no light since yday 4 my side

which side you dey stay, i live in Abule Egba Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor / Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 / Wike Reapproves Port Harcourt Stadium For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.