Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

#OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo (33877 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Join President Buhari In Bauchi At First Oil Drilling [photo / #Organise4Tinubu: Nigerians Join Tinubu's Bike Challenge / Obiano, El-Rufai, Yari, Obaseki Others Join President Buhari In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by lexy2014: 11:27pm On May 24, 2018
davades:

which side you dey stay, i live in Abule Egba Lagos
ikota, lagos
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by brookz: 11:32pm On May 24, 2018
Enice:
ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahA...... You wan kill me with laugh. Seriously speaking these PDP ingrates are hypocrites. You blame Buhari for your woes, now he has pointed to where it came from. the slowpoke PDP imbecil!c slowpokes are being defensive instead of asking the question WHERE IS THE POWER.

Well Spoken my Comrade. if Baba Owuro doesn't provide our Power, then He should be ready to go back to where he came from (Prison).
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by abokikhalifa: 12:30am On May 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

How am I sure u are not a herdsman? This one Ur madness and dullness stinks to the high heavens for supporting Abacha and a so-called Mr integrity.
U even selected from the list of things I presented to u just to suit Ur fantasy.

Now to the topic...
Shebi u called Dasuki corrupt?
Imagine a man who claim to be a saint, he should have rejected the gift from a corrupt man. I hope u also remember he never attended council of state meeting just because he's always bitter, then why did he collect the cars?
If he is probing those who collected things from Dasuki, he should come out clean to probe himself because bullet proof cars are not same price with ordinary cars.

U see how stupid u are for using madness to cover another madness? U are justifying his support for Abacha even when u accepted he stole money with double hands.

Now compare the rate of development between OBJ's time and this present man.

U are duller than Buhari, now I know.
Buhari knows why he acts the way he does just because of brain dead fellows like u.

Ur foolishness and madness is like zee world, "extraordinary everyday "
Please don't mention me again, I'm allergic to dull and mad people and what is most annoying is that u are from Chad, a non citizen for that matter.
If only the border can be fenced to avoid mad men like u and those ur herdsmen colleagues, Nigeria would have been peaceful.

You've finally turned this to something else.
From your output I can tell that you are already frustrated young man...
You've left the topic at hand to show the would how frustrated you are. Itsokay.
Can you tell me your state of origin.... you sound like someone from a particular region.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 1:38am On May 25, 2018
abokikhalifa:

You've finally turned this to something else.
From your output I can tell that you are already frustrated young man...
You've left the topic at hand to show the would how frustrated you are. Itsokay.
Can you tell me your state of origin.... you sound like someone from a particular region.

I cannot be frustrated in life young man, u made me used that route to pass my message to u.
I don't insult people online, I only give my opinion and leave the rest, I don't also force my opinion on others but u insulted me instead of being reasonable at first that is why I followed this route with u. Though my conscience wasn't OK with replying u at that angle, I needed u to know that nobody has the monopoly of bad mouth.
Answer my above questions in good conscience if u are not biased.

BTW, I'm from Delta state whom work took to PH.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by abokikhalifa: 12:22pm On May 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

I cannot be frustrated in life young man, u made me used that route to pass my message to u.
I don't insult people online, I only give my opinion and leave the rest, I don't also force my opinion on others but u insulted me instead of being reasonable at first that is why I followed this route with u. Though my conscience wasn't OK with replying u at that angle, I needed u to know that nobody has the monopoly of bad mouth.
Answer my above questions in good conscience if u are not biased.

BTW, I'm from Delta state whom work took to PH.

Sorry about that. I'm also from Akwaibom iron state but reside in Lagos State. I understand most people from that side of Nigeria do not like Buhari for no reason since dey one maybe based on reason s best know to them. If you objective in your reasoning you will accept the fact that this current administration is trying to fix the mess created by the previous ones and Nigerians need to be patient. You don't drink or have fun while building a house. You drink and have fun after the house is completed. That the situation we find our self in tbi country.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 25, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Sorry about that. I'm also from Akwaibom iron state but reside in Lagos State. I understand most people from that side of Nigeria do not like Buhari for no reason since dey one maybe based on reason s best know to them. If you objective in your reasoning you will accept the fact that this current administration is trying to fix the mess created by the previous ones and Nigerians need to be patient. You don't drink or have fun while building a house. You drink and have fun after the house is completed. That the situation we find our self in tbi country.
Sorry too.
I hardly criticize people, not Buhari nor anybody but I don't like when my opinion is mentioned with insults.

The truth is that I don't care about what is happening because I grew from a worse place by God's grace to where I am today.
Once again, sorry for being foul, I only did because lot's of people who mention me uses insults instead of making me to see their point peacefully.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by abokikhalifa: 2:27pm On May 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

Sorry too.
I hardly criticize people, not Buhari nor anybody but I don't like when my opinion is mentioned with insults.

The truth is that I don't care about what is happening because I grew from a worse place by God's grace to where I am today.
Once again, sorry for being foul, I only did because lot's of people who mention me uses insults instead of making me to see their point peacefully.
Average Nigerian for you. Everyone is angry
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 25, 2018
abokikhalifa:
Average Nigerian for you. Everyone is angry
One love
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by abokikhalifa: 3:56pm On May 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

One love

No be lie
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Cityguy: 11:47pm On May 25, 2018
dealslip:
There is something odd about the look of these placard bearers. The all look strange and stunned.
Haha haha. Walahi... stunned is euphemised term for their countenance.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by brodalokie: 11:31am On May 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' / Wike Reapproves Port Harcourt Stadium For Atiku / EFCC Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu In Court Today Over Fraud(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.