Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

#OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo (33902 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Join President Buhari In Bauchi At First Oil Drilling [photo / #Organise4Tinubu: Nigerians Join Tinubu's Bike Challenge / Obiano, El-Rufai, Yari, Obaseki Others Join President Buhari In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by egbuefi: 12:37pm On May 24, 2018
This is very interesting.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by frankwyte: 12:44pm On May 24, 2018
Nigeria politics!!! To divert attention PMB suddenly remember $16B Obasanjo power project. Well, I give to him. However, remember you are going home not because OBJ wanted it, infact I CAN'T do OBJ' s bidding but rather because you performed very woefully in all aspect of life endeavour.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by shullamite: 12:49pm On May 24, 2018
Which kind faces be all these ones. So hungry looking. Buhari what have you done to all these people.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by alen4smith(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

U are d ignorant one here.

How about Ur lord and president Buhari arrest them and charge then to court instead of using the media or is the media the court too?
OBJ openly said he is ready for a probe, so why wait when the person is daring u?

Please Mr, answer the above question.

Most of u just use sentiment to type and rope urself.
mr ignoramus Buhari is not the judiciary let that sink into your �
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by kollinpowel(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2018
The Nigerian Constitution needs to be cancelled and a fresh one written,cos the immunity clause in the Constitution got us to where we are presently if not Obasanjo won't be referring over 180million Nigerians to a book to look for our money.

2 Likes

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by TalkingBird: 1:14pm On May 24, 2018
hahahahaha i no fit laugh.

so people have suddenly joined the crusade.

what a shame.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 24, 2018
Oga presido......
Please just do your job and stop going back in time, creating room for excuses.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by MusicSots: 1:20pm On May 24, 2018
jaxxy:
Nigerians lack understanding and we get very emotional over the wrong ideas and issues. So since obj left its now u remember to ask where is power? Are we not clueless ourselves? How does this address issues at hand? Good QUESTION! Bt I don't think buhari faliures have anything to do directly with objs faliures. This is wat i call WRONG timing and Tactical distraction and deflection. Kudos APC

You get brain bro.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 24, 2018
alen4smith:
mr ignoramus Buhari is not the judiciary let that sink into your �
How about u tell Buhari that we are not also the judiciary?

Why did he take the matter to the media when he knows where to take the matter to. Stop defending mediocrity young man.

BTW, I won't return Ur insult because only dull people fear to engage in meaningful arguments.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 24, 2018
TalkingBird:
hahahahaha i no fit laugh.

so people have suddenly joined the crusade.

what a shame.
Most people supporting Buhari on this issue are doing so out of sentiments and not proper reasoning. Do u think these old men don't understand how to keep the youths out of play? This is just one instance.

My point is that he (Buhari) is the president and he also knows where to get justice for such issue but yet he chose to bring it to the media with no follow up whatsoever and we now have some people shouting same too instead of pointing him to the right angle.

A proper case of misplaced priorities.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by ruffDiamond: 1:27pm On May 24, 2018
fiizznation:
The Old fool spent 8 good years without anything to show, and he will always be at the forefront of criticizing anybody that won't lick his behind.

Very useless Oldman is that obasanjo. I just hope and pray that buhari will probe his stealing behind when he is reelected for the second time
i dey tell my guy..i hate that man as fucck!
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Morayo1306: 1:34pm On May 24, 2018
KMT
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by ufuosman(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2018
Na wetin fit am
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by marv1: 1:44pm On May 24, 2018
jaxxy:
Nigerians lack understanding and we get very emotional over the wrong ideas and issues. So since obj left its now u remember to ask where is power? Are we not clueless ourselves? How does this address issues at hand? Good QUESTION! Bt I don't think buhari faliures have anything to do directly with objs faliures. This is wat i call WRONG timing and Tactical distraction and deflection. Kudos APC

The PMB's failure is nothing compared to the massive failures of PDP from OBJ to GEJ.

OBJ is just big hypocrite and crooked. He wanted third term but he didn't get it. He collected money to Start Operation Feed the Nation. he later turned it to Obasanjo Farm Ota after leaving office.

The second time in office he launched presidential library which he later turned to his own property after leaving office.
What a crooked man ?
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by molas02: 1:45pm On May 24, 2018
IF U DONT HAVE KNOWLEDGE, U SHOULD ASK, U HERE CARRYING PLACARD ASKING OF 16B...................IF OBJ WIL DEFEND THE ISSUE U WILL SEE THAT FED GOVERNMENT WILL STILL PAY FOR DEFORMATION....................CUS I WAS LUCKY TO WORK IN ONE OF THE 350MW TURBINE GAS PLANT AT OMOTOSHO ALONG LAGOS ORE AXIS, AND 12B WAS SPEND SO FAR ON PHASE ONE OF THE PROJECT, IT MAY NOT B GENUINE O BUT AT LEAST HE WILL POINT TO D PROJECT AMONG OTHERS ARE THE PHASE 2 WHICH LATERALLY COMPLETED DURING JET REGIME, EDO TURBINE PROJECT, KANO TURBINE PROJECT..............SO CONTINUE PLAYING SIDE WITH DOS WHO PLAY POLITIC WITH OUR FUTURE, CALLING US LAZY YOUTH AND CHASING GHOST SINCE INCEPTION................................I PITY DS SHITHOLE

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by brodalokie: 1:50pm On May 24, 2018
Where is my basic human rights?
Obj time has passed. What are you doing with your own time now?

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2018
marv1:

The PMB's failure is nothing compared to the massive failures of PDP from OBJ to GEJ.

Yes maybe bt we are yet to see direct improvements from pmb probably due to bad judgments and policies on his part. Also
The dollar rate is also a minus for his performance. I voted buhari so im not an enemy bt i also want to be factual. Obj is still the smart president sofar. Buhari only good at fighting corruption to a good extent not totally. Obj also inherited a mess from the military so how u perform is also key.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by markfem2: 1:53pm On May 24, 2018
psychologist:
Nigerians or zombies

Anytime a government resort to blaming the opposition for its failure to deliver on mandates and responsibilities to the people, it is a clear sign that they have accepted that they have outlived their usefulness...

True.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by babatee90(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2018
I just hope buhari''s successor would continue this case cos buhari is a goner already...Obasanjo needs to answer for his crimes sooner or later
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by babayinka77(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2018
Archangel15:

Where is the one naira to one dollar?

Where are the three million jobs

Where are all these campaign promises?
Buhari promised to improve security, to improve economy and fight corruption! whether he has done it effectively or not is another issue. however, what we should pray for in this country is good leadership. Nigeria can be great if we all contribute and work together to make it happen. united we stand,divided we fall.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by abokikhalifa: 2:29pm On May 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

Give Ur point without asking silly questions young man...

Please tell Ur Buhari to arrest and probe OBJ since he is the president instead of making noise while u senseless followers cheer him.
Is OBJ a ghost, is he out of Nigeria? If he is true to his words why not arrest and probe him?

Y'all don't know how to channel Ur so-called intelligence on things that can help u instead u are joining them to deceive Ur future.

If Buhari has a little sense of integrity in him, he would have resigned immediately he saw that things in the system was worse than he imagined but no, he held on, empowered corrupt men, appointed those who decamped from PDP with questionable reputations and some had cases in court, and above all, Ur lord and saviour appointed dead men to serve...So much for a man of integrity.

BTW, I just wasted my time to explain to someone called an Aboki for that matter.

You are just a pained man and a sadist. You've allowed sentiment cloud your mind and you can't reason without being sentimental. This shows that you are an educated illiterate. That's if you've got any education at all. If our former leaders in the past did a little better Nigeria would have been better. If Obasanjo made good use of that 16billion we won't be talking about that today as power would not have been any issue at all. You talk about taking him to court. People like Olisa Metuh and etc are in court forming sickness and its people like you that will support thief all because of one political party members stole money when they are suppose to improve the country for you and I. Oga where are you from?
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Enice(m): 2:29pm On May 24, 2018
greenprince:

Exactly... he's really salvaging it with numerous trips to Europe for treatment for him and his magnanimously indolent being of a son while the state house clinic gets a higher chunk from the budget than all federal universities' teaching hospitals.

Or maybe he's salvaging it more by endless blames while members of his camp that are exposed looting get a pat on the back and at worse, get replaced by a younger sibling...

That dude you guys idolize there is nothing short of a colossal disappointment and has no moral right to criticize anybody. I wonder if he'd sponsored all his foreign medical trips for the peanuts he claimed to get from his farm alone.
you did not make any sense. Critical reasoning is zero
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by GoodGovernance: 2:35pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=molas02 post=67838988]IF U DONT HAVE KNOWLEDGE, U SHOULD ASK, U HERE CARRYING PLACARD ASKING OF 16B...................IF OBJ WIL DEFEND THE ISSUE U WILL SEE THAT FED GOVERNMENT WILL STILL PAY FOR DEFORMATION....................CUS I WAS LUCKY TO WORK IN ONE OF THE 350MW TURBINE GAS PLANT AT OMOTOSHO ALONG LAGOS ORE AXIS, AND 12B WAS SPEND SO FAR ON PHASE ONE OF THE PROJECT, IT MAY NOT B GENUINE O BUT AT LEAST HE WILL POINT TO D PROJECT AMONG OTHERS ARE THE PHASE 2 WHICH LATERALLY COMPLETED DURING JET REGIME, EDO TURBINE PROJECT, KANO TURBINE PROJECT..............SO CONTINUE PLAYING SIDE WITH DOS WHO PLAY POLITIC WITH OUR FUTURE, CALLING US LAZY YOUTH AND CHASING GHOST SINCE INCEPTION................................I PITY DS SHITHOLE [/quote

Not all Nigerians are this daft.

Buhari was asking a very elementary question!

After all the money spent, WHERE IS THE POWER?

In essence,Nigeria has not gotten value for the money spent.

If well spent,$16b should have gotten us 24/7 power or something close!

PMB did not even accuse OBJ of corruption.

You are really the one that deserves pity,honestly.

$16bWhereIsThePower?
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by GoodGovernance: 2:41pm On May 24, 2018
brodalokie:
Where is my basic human rights?
Obj time has passed. What are you doing with your own time now?

With this kind of thinking,Nigeria is finished!

So we should not make people account for money spent in the past because their time has passed?

Accountability ,present or past,is part of good governance.
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by molas02: 2:43pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=GoodGovernance post=67840506][/quote]
sorry to ask where do u live?............................................cus if truelly u are in ds country u will kn that nigeria is improving in power supply only if u are not sincere........................event GEJ & PMB administration confirm the fact
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by justtoodark: 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
its not easy to blame obansanjo for anything if you understand nigerian people mentality....

you can pay for a job to be done,but the chance that the job will not get done is high in nigeria.....

very high.... undecided undecided

you pay and the job will not get done....money gone....that risk is very high in nigeria because of the mentality....

we just dont value each other..... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Mikeross62: 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
Its at the nipp center nationwide or open to page 93 you will see the power you seek
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by andycom(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2018
Archangel15:

The first one is the drunkard Lauretta Onochie parading in nairaland as Ngeneukwenu

The other ones are her brainwashed zombies

the retired olosho
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by Bullhari007(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2018
hurlaryinkah:

I have never seen you saying sensible things since when you have been contributing on this platform.Stop abusing people or what is the offense of Yoruba Muslim? And if I may ask what is the relationship of Yoruba Muslim with the topic here?You need to get your head examined at special psychiatric hospital.
gerrout of here tozo, hopeless AFONJA
Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by greenprince(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2018
Enice:
you did not make any sense. Critical reasoning is zero

Not surprised at all....
On behalf of your conscience, I'm very ashamed at how much you evade the truth.
God help you.

1 Like

Re: #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo by greenprince(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2018
GoodGovernance:

With this kind of thinking,Nigeria is finished!

So we should not make people account for money spent in the past because their time has passed?

Accountability ,present or past,is part of good governance.

You are correct.
But the question is.. is the present administration any better?

Don't get me wrong, I don't care about OBJ or GEJ or any other J cos they added nothing or little to my life.
But what is this government doing that sets it apart?
If you ask me, they're a bunch of recycled evil men with the same greedy mentality and that alone means they have no right to criticize anybody

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital / Bola Tinubu Cuts His 66th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Buhari, Osinbajo & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.