Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

When Will Reno Omokri Stop Being A Coward? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Reno Omokri Stop Being A Coward? (1324 Views)

Tinubu Drug Syndicate:Will Reno Omokri Interview Members Agbele And Akande / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Reno Omokri Stop Being A Coward? by opeyemicollins(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2018
KratosCorp:
Pig poo.

[s][/s]

That is for you and your family in general
Re: When Will Reno Omokri Stop Being A Coward? by opeyemicollins(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2018
Akpuoru:

I didn't hear that all those criticizing this government and residing in the country have all been put to jail. Heard for the first time from Garba Shehu that okri is pastor; was like for real? Really don't know or care about him, but that he is a pastor got my ears straight

He is not a genuine pastor,he is a coward and a confusionist that knows nothing than to be making an unnecessary noise here,he is a noise maker
Re: When Will Reno Omokri Stop Being A Coward? by opeyemicollins(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Reno Omokiri giving Buhari and his indomie brain zombie followers sleepless night

Ypou are the most deluded brain that i will see in this life,you are like your mentor omokri who has no sense at all
Re: When Will Reno Omokri Stop Being A Coward? by opeyemicollins(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2018
omanzo02:

Zombie/BMC has different English dictionary called 'Mumu of bubu body odour *INGLISH* dictionary...... Oxford dictionary sound like Chinese to their hearings! grin

You know nothing and its a pity you dont want to know,keep growing with your foolishness and stupidity
Re: When Will Reno Omokri Stop Being A Coward? by opeyemicollins(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2018
TylerDurden:
The irony here, is the afonja OP calling someone a coward.

Its a pity you dont know and you dont want to learn as well,so poor of you
Re: When Will Reno Omokri Stop Being A Coward? by KratosCorp: 3:31pm On May 30, 2018
[s]
opeyemicollins:

That is for you and your family in general
[/s]
Re: When Will Reno Omokri Stop Being A Coward? by ojobek: 4:35pm On May 30, 2018
opeyemi is of afonja extraction, we know them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term / The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe / I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.