Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies (24412 Views)

10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Riogeese(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2018
sad
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by millomaniac: 7:34pm On May 24, 2018
Olodo man. angry
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by CSTR1003: 7:34pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
just like the useless trolls on NL that call their sister's age mate evening news paper.

well,thanks to your wife for redeeming your lost sanity.
Some women are truly evening newspapers though.
Their best years are gone.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Ellabae(f): 7:35pm On May 24, 2018
Wow the man is matured. Lovely couple
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by highqueen(f): 7:36pm On May 24, 2018
CSTR1003:
Some women are truly evening newspapers though. Their best years are gone.
mmmmmm
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by CastedAyo: 7:36pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
just like the useless trolls on NL that call their sister's age mate evening news paper.

well,thanks to your wife for redeeming your lost sanity.

It's paining you cheesy

Donstan18

IamD18
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by BlackHatNaija: 7:37pm On May 24, 2018
That's a bold one from the wife. Polite way to go against your husband's opinion in public.

1 Like

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Daeylar(f): 7:37pm On May 24, 2018
Nice that she got him together, but he couldn't even apologise well, he had time to tell us that he wasn't born yesterday. Was his DOB ever in question? Was that the point? undecided

Stupid "so called" joke but good she dragged him and made him apologise.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by femi4: 7:38pm On May 24, 2018
pocohantas:
For people who will struggle to understand these tweets, let me explain it in simple terms.

The guy took a shot at women who miscarry, saying they didn't prove they wanted to be moms by miscarrying the baby. He claims when a woman miscarries a baby, a man looks at her like a murderer.

Now, miscarriage isn't an 'intentional abortion'.
No sane expectant mom plans or hopes to miscarry. A woman goes through a whole lot during pregnancy and birthing a baby (yes I just said that, if you wanna argue or trivialise this...you should probably try it with your mum).

If after all this, she miscarries the baby, it's painful enough for her (and the man too). It is a time to support her not make statements like the tweets above. Any man who harbours such thoughts or makes such statement to a grieving 'expectant mom' is inhumane and silly.
You left out his wife clap back
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by highqueen(f): 7:40pm On May 24, 2018
CastedAyo:

It's paining you cheesy
Don.stan18
Ia.mD18
pained for what?undecided
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by delib: 7:40pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by CSTR1003: 7:41pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:

mmmmmm
It is a bitter truth.

Speaking scientifically, Even the quality of the female egg diminish with age for the average woman .

Now imagine someone that has taken a lot of hormonal contraceptives in her prime , and different kinds of pregnancy prevention and removal herbs .

The decline in quality would be way worse.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Mikepenny5(m): 7:42pm On May 24, 2018
Oritzy:
There is one thing to mess up
.but if you drop those egos and apologize for your wrong...

I see maturity.

Lovely couples...

How many Nigerian man would actually accept this clap back from his wife on social media cheesy
Why do little issue you people start comparing nigeria men,they are good ones out there and also bad ones,that doesn't mean.
In every parts of the world they are diffrent people
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by kozmicity: 7:43pm On May 24, 2018
My first thoughts were... She should've slammed the fvck outta him

1 Like

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by mysticvibe12(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin cheesy
Them no born any woman well to try am 4 me.
points to note before you kill yourself
• maybe you've never been in love • maybe maturity is far from your neighbourhood • maybe you need to leave 19th century • Maybe you need to be taught from home

8 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Viking007(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2018
I will never understand why grown up adults choose to become trolls online. This is someone's husband.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Tonimagnificent: 7:47pm On May 24, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A lady has called out her husband on Twitter after he made a derogatory statement about women who miscarry their babies.

According to him, men can't take heartbreak from the death of their child, so a woman should prove it if she really wants to be a mum.

His wife didn't find the statement funny and took to Twitter to slam him.

Read the man's tweet below...

"You have a miscarriage on a man and he start looking at you differently.. he start looking at you more as a murderer of his child and less as the woman of his dreams.. you become irresponsible to his precious gems. Men can’t take too much heartbreak..you wanna be a mom prove it"

His wife replied;

"@PastorGambit as YOUR wife that was very low! We all know you troll a lot but that right there was not cool at all. You gotta do better smh."

He has now deleted the tweet and apologized. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/woman-slams-husband-for-his-derogatory-comment-on-women-who-miscarry-their-babies.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

they shld stop living their lives on social media. the woman could ve told him straight up to his face instead of announcing it on twitter, is she tryna b a role model or a saint their headache anyway............. if una marriage shatter nw una go say na una village pple dey after una, they are sleeping nw o nobody said anything. mtcheeeeeewwwwwww
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Jackossky(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2018
Op is very funny oo, when I saw the headlines, I was like 'Eh! Shey the woman Don get another husband ni? �'
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

No, let's start from the scratch you m'dafvqer....Not half way.

A man walks up to a lady......It's a work.
He tries to impress with his approaches...It's a work.
He asks you out....It's a work.
He takes you on a date....It's a work.
He tries to be funny to entertain you....It's a work.
He pays the bills....It's a work.
He calls to know how you doing....It's a work.
During sex, he sweats thrusting while you lie down like a boring m'dafvqer..It's a work.
He tries to last before ejaculating....It's a work you m'dafvqer.
He becomes your spender....It's a work.
He buys you gifts during festivities to impress...It's a work.
He takes you out regularly..... It's a work you ungrateful m'dafvqer.

All these while, all you keep offering is SEX, nothing else.

He buys a ring and proposed to you...It's a work.
He pays for your dowry...It's a work.
He takes care of wedding(Traditional and white).....It's work.
He takes care of all the debt and settles the needed...It's a work you m'dafvqer.
He rents a house...It's a work.
He buys properties..It's a work.
He gifts your parents....It's a work.
He starts taking care of you to make you happy...It's a work.

Now tell me why you can't make babies and make the man a father? embarassed

The we make babies line has become trite. If men had womb, they'd make babies and take it like men.

The emotional blackmail with babies, give it a rest already girls!

1 Like

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by donstan18: 7:57pm On May 24, 2018
UBGG:

The we make babies line has become trite. If men had womb, they'd make babies and take it like men.

The emotional blackmail with babies, give it a rest already girls!

Did I dispute that fact?
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 24, 2018
grin grin grin
pocohantas:
For people who will struggle to understand these tweets, let me explain it in simple terms.

The guy took a shot at women who miscarry, saying they didn't prove they wanted to be moms by miscarrying the baby. He claims when a woman miscarries a baby, a man looks at her like a murderer.

Now, miscarriage isn't an 'intentional abortion'.
No sane expectant mom plans or hopes to miscarry. A woman goes through a whole lot during pregnancy and birthing a baby (yes I just said that, if you wanna argue or trivialise this...you should probably try it with your mum).

If after all this, she miscarries the baby, it's painful enough for her (and the man too). It is a time to support her not make statements like the tweets above. Any man who harbours such thoughts or makes such statement to a grieving 'expectant mom' is inhumane and silly.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Zizicardo(f): 8:04pm On May 24, 2018
pocohantas:

A woman takes in...She deals with her fluctuating hormones.
She suffers from nausea. Her chest hurts (i.e) heartburn
in and leg pain. Pees every second.
She is also worried about the baby: would he/she come out healthy?
She still has to care for the home and you the big baby.

Then after all this, she is unfortunate enough to miscarry. I heard some have to be induced to push out the dead baby.

Which other proof do you want that she is ready to be a mom?
Or you think a sane woman goes about hoping to miscarry?

You're talking about the work you did?Which work? Thrusting and ejaculating? You better stop taking those drugs undecided

This is me 2 months ago and last year February. 2 miscarriages consecutively cry. Induction is not a child's play. The emotional trauma, the excruciating pain, the fear to get pregnant again, my dear, women deserve millions of accolades

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Voltron, Defender of the universe.

First of all, did you read the tweets? I don't want to waste my time.
Hahaha. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by GoldenJAT(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The wife must be summoned by the councel of elders, for publicly humiliating the man and shattering his ego..

She should have told him privately, instead of calling him out in the open..

This is an insult to men worldwide, she must apologize or go back to her parents..
Go and send her back na!!! U won't use the sense God gave to you and say something reasonable!!

8 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by emelda86(f): 8:06pm On May 24, 2018
Especially our Igbo brothers but they forget that the woman feels derailed @the moment.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by emelda86(f): 8:07pm On May 24, 2018
Zizicardo:

This is me 2 months ago and last year February. 2 miscarriages consecutively cry. Induction is not a child's play. The emotional trauma, the excruciating pain, the fear to get pregnant again, my dear, women deserve millions of accolades

God bless you dearie

10 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Twoclans(f): 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Then after all this, she is unfortunate enough to miscarry. I heard some have to be induced to push out the dead baby.

You're talking about the work you did?Which work? Thrusting and ejaculating? You better stop taking those drugs undecided

Poco darlyn May God bless you for this post .The bad economy of this country is affecting a lot of peoples reasoning .

8 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

During sex, he sweats thrusting while you lie down like a boring m'dafvqer..It's a work.

He takes care of all the debt and settles the needed...It's a work you m'dafvqer.

“It’s work” correction. It’s a work is bad grammar.

1 Like

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Twinmama(f): 8:15pm On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

May you be delivered from the spirit of egoism

10 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by dasparrow: 8:15pm On May 24, 2018
Viking007:
I will never understand why grown up adults choose to become trolls online. This is someone's husband.

That is why I have no respect for married folks. They continue to prove me right all the time. I feel sorry for Gambit's wife. She chose to marry a chauvinist. I can only wish her good luck because there is more where that came from. Marrying a chauvinist is just as terrible as marrying a racist.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by naijaboiy: 8:17pm On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

Tell that ignorant Morofocker! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by CarlosTheJackal: 8:17pm On May 24, 2018
pocohantas:

You have time to teach that toddler with the IQ about emotional wreck a woman goes through after miscarriage

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Female Student Goes Missing (Photo) / Must My Father Be The One To Receive My Bride Price? / The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.