Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies (24413 Views)

10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Wetlink: 12:09pm On May 25, 2018
anitank:

He deserves no respect and has no form of maturity in him. His first tweet was how he really felt. The fact that he even conceived such things in his mind to the point of typing and posting for the world to see tells a lot about the kind of man he is.

The apology he made because his own wife slammed him is hogwash.

Thank you.
and i read the wife should have called him out PRIVATELY to save his almighty ego... imagine the nonsense. who will then save the women that will likely go into depression because of his careless statement?
how did we even get here people

1 Like

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by SAMBARRY: 12:20pm On May 25, 2018
oloyede252:

Wow so you're still alive...
so you were wishing me death before? undecided
Well since you are shocked i'm still alive,yes i'm alive.hale and hearty.your evil intentents and motives towards my life did not materialize.glory be to God and shame unto the devil and his agents
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by postmann: 12:56pm On May 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Oga, go back and read his post well. I don't have strength to talk too much these days.

He said "I have done my job..."
Emphasis on I, I was referring to him in particular and that question was meant to be a rhetorical one. What job did he do that will make him think in such manner? Comparing low sperm count to inability to produce eggs makes more sense.

Nothing bias about my narrative, it is what it is.
Till men start carrying babies, it remains what it is.

He wasn't referring to himself when he said "I have done my work". He was referring to a man, any man who has fulfilled his biological role in implanting his seed into a woman.

When a man pumps in a healthy dose of semen into the fertility chamber of a woman, it is the natural expectation that she delivers. The biological challenges she go through will never make a good excuse why she failed the call of nature.

Until feminists accept their responsibilities without casting a comparison glance over their male counterpart, they'll never understand their travails.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by pocohantas(f): 1:20pm On May 25, 2018
postmann:

He wasn't referring to himself when he said "I have done my work". He was referring to a man, any man who has fulfilled his biological role in implanting his seed into a woman.

When a man pumps in a healthy dose of semen into the fertility chamber of a woman, it is the natural expectation that she delivers. The biological challenges she goes through will never make a good excuse why she failed the call of nature.

Until feminists accept their responsibilities without casting a comparison glance over their male counterpart, they'll never understand their travails.

Is that all? undecided
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by postmann: 1:33pm On May 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Is that all? undecided

Not by a long shot.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by pocohantas(f): 1:44pm On May 25, 2018
postmann:

Not by a long shot.

Oya continue na.
Last last, na you go tire cheesy
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by postmann: 1:57pm On May 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Oya continue na.
Last last, na you go tire cheesy

Unless you provoke the trigger, the barrel remains cold.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SIMULATING LABOUR.. HAHA grin

I'M NOT ARGUING WITH YOU BECAUSE I'LL NEVER WIN. WOMEN? YOU'LL ARGUE WITH THEM THAT THE SKY IS BLUE AND WON'T WIN. cheesy
dont worry if you get kicked in the balls regularly you would build tolerance to it, just like labor pain so your point is irrelevant
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

No, let's start from the scratch you m'dafvqer....Not half way.

A man walks up to a lady......It's a work.
He tries to impress with his approaches...It's a work.
He asks you out....It's a work.
He takes you on a date....It's a work.
He tries to be funny to entertain you....It's a work.
He pays the bills....It's a work.
He calls to know how you doing....It's a work.
During sex, he sweats thrusting while you lie down like a boring m'dafvqer..It's a work.
He tries to last before ejaculating....It's a work you m'dafvqer.
He becomes your spender....It's a work.
He buys you gifts during festivities to impress...It's a work.
He takes you out regularly..... It's a work you ungrateful m'dafvqer.

All these while, all you keep offering is SEX, nothing else.

He buys a ring and proposed to you...It's a work.
He pays for your dowry...It's a work.
He takes care of wedding(Traditional and white).....It's work.
He takes care of all the debt and settles the needed...It's a work you m'dafvqer.
He rents a house...It's a work.
He buys properties..It's a work.
He gifts your parents....It's a work.
He starts taking care of you to make you happy...It's a work.

Now tell me why you can't make babies and make the man a father? embarassed

Take a chill pill night. This attitude will get you no where.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 25, 2018
postmann:

When a man pumps in a healthy dose of semen into the fertility chamber of a woman, it is the natural expectation that she delivers. The biological challenges she go through will never make a good excuse why she failed the call of nature.

I am finding it hard to comprehend you.
How is it a woman's fault that she miscarried her child? Do you know the emotional trauma she goes through when a miscarriage takes place?
Please let's all try to reason before we talk, type or act.
Peace
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by postmann: 2:23pm On May 25, 2018
postmann:

Miscarriage on the part of a woman may not be intentional but it questions her ability to carry out her female biological functions. Same as a man with a low sperm count.

This should satisfy your question.

namedonfinish:

I am finding it hard to comprehend you.
How is it a woman's fault that she miscarried her child? Do you know the emotional trauma she goes through when a miscarriage takes place?
Please let's all try to reason before we talk, type or act.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Wetlink: 2:33pm On May 25, 2018
see as this unku above me is trying to feel intelligent.
your mumu go do, las las cheesy grin grin
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by oloyede252(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2018
SAMBARRY:
so you were wishing me death before? undecided
Well since you are shocked i'm still alive,yes i'm alive.hale and hearty.your evil intentents and motives towards my life did not materialize.glory be to God and shame unto the devil and his agents
Lol @evil intents
it's Not that deep...may God bless you

1 Like

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by SAMBARRY: 9:26pm On May 25, 2018
oloyede252:

Lol @evil intents
it's Not that deep...may God bless you
amen smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Female Student Goes Missing (Photo) / Must My Father Be The One To Receive My Bride Price? / The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.