Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,091 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman (674 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by Groovenaija360(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2018
A Zimbabwean Woman, Mazowe woman is battling for life at Concession hospital after she consumed poison having realized that her husband was dating an HIV positive married woman.

Sources familiar with the incident allege the woman only identified as mai Machisi took her husband's phone and started chatting with Machisi's girlfriend on WhatsApp pretending to be Machisi.

"Mai Machisi drank toxic after chatting with an HIV positive married woman (name withheld) who was sleeping with her husband, she chatted for a while with her and figured that the two had been sleeping together for a while," said the source.

Machisi confirmed that his wife took toxic and is currently at Concession hospital without shedding more light.

"I am busy attending to my wife who took poison and is currently at Concession hospital, please call me later," he said before hanging up.

Apparently, Machisi and his girlfriend are believed to have been accommodated by a primary teacher at Mazowe mine for their adulter0us affair.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/wife-consumes-poison-after-she-discovers-her-husbands-affair-with-hiv-positive-woman/

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by highqueen(f): 5:53pm On May 24, 2018
i'd rather give him to poison. I can't come and die untop stupid somebody.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 24, 2018
Its no big deal..
It's a man's world so the man can do all he wants..
I don't pity the woman..

Men are the boss of the world, nairaland feminist with only five panties can do nothing.
most of them will form feminist in nairaland but they are worshiping their husbands offline..
eg amarabae and cococandy and sambarry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by SAMBARRY: 5:58pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Its no big deal..
It's a man's world so the man can do all he wants..
I don't pity the woman..

Men are the boss of the world, nairaland feminist with only five panties can do nothing.
most of them will form feminist in nairaland but they are worshiping their husbands offline..
eg amarabae and cococandy and sambarry
i see the looser cant still get over sambarry grin

After been thoroughly disgraced grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
i'd rather give him to poison.
I can't come and die untop stupid somebody.

You're very immature.

Even the woman is not wise. You hrd something and didn't go for a test. What if she finds out later that the person she was chatting was the wrong person. She just drank poison in vain
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
i see the looser cant still get over sambarry grin

After been thoroughly disgraced grin
why is the term a man's world keep paining you?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by donstan18: 6:01pm On May 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by Maximinenabila: 6:02pm On May 24, 2018
This is madness embarassed
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2018
she prolly loved the man "so much" that she felt betrayed seeing him in bed with another woman and couldnt bear the pain

or

she's jurt plain stupid undecided

anyways my prayer point tonight will be for God to not allow me marry this kinda woman cos deep down, i know i will cheat one day
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 24, 2018
and the man will strive another woman on the night of her way keeping
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by Groovenaija360(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2018
CC

Lalasticlala
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by Auladimeji(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
i'd rather give him to poison.
I can't come and die untop stupid somebody.
But you can kill untop stupid somebody abi

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by SAMBARRY: 6:10pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
why is the term a man's world keep paining you?
You just cant get off my mention,can you? wink

Always desperatly looking for my attention grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by McBrooklyn(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2018
RIP...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by CAPSLOCKED: 6:32pm On May 24, 2018

VERY GOOD DECISION.

I COMMEND THIS WOMAN FOR ATTEMPTING TO TAKE HER OWN LIFE INSTEAD OF STABBING OR POISONING THE MAN FOR CARRYING OUT HIS MANLY DUTIES.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by babeosisi: 12:58am On May 30, 2018
She must have other unaddressed issues
May her soul RIP
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Drinks Poison After She Catches Her Husband With Another Woman by Morbeta11(m): 4:21am On May 30, 2018
If na this babe she caught with her husband. Oyo is her case.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? / The Thunder That Will Strike Person Just Now Is Doing Press Up. / 13 Reasons Why You Should Have More Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.