Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) (66158 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by officialwdhtv: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
OMG shocked shocked Sad moment a lady dies after taking a poisonous substance after her boyfriend broke up with her

Watch the video here...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmJa531JhgC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

angry shocked

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Badabada(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
So wetin dis one go tell baba God now

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by MandelaLives: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
No.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Kollins11: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this particular useless Nigerian girl, I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.

204 Likes 31 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Foolishness

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Chiraq77(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
These pictures look like it's a skit

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Pells: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Cheers mate
one less flech has left earth for good
Many SIMPs life saved grin
Good riddance btw undecided lipsrsealed

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Does her dying means the guy will not date another girl... some people sha... why do u have to let a break up end ur life... a disappointment ought to have a positive impact in one's life and not the other way round.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by officialwdhtv: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Chiraq77:
This pictures look like it's a skit

Its not...You can watch the full video here on my page bro...

Pls follow my page too bro... na beg i dey

cool

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Tit4Tat1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes It hurts,
it's painful,
It's devastating,
It's saddening,

But never take your own life cos at the end of the day you've finally lost.

31 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Moh247: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Person daughter

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Itohanmiwa: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Madness

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Suunnn(f): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
officialwdhtv:
OMG shocked shocked Sad moment a lady dies after taking a poisonous substance after her boyfriend broke up with her

Watch the video here...

angry shocked
It hurt!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Slawomirr: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Fragility6: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sorry

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hmmmm
MEN are Scum Dogs
Yet you want one scum for yourself.
I don't get it
R. I. P.

Now she didn't commit suicide, rather the FooLs around her killed her. In Fact, they ensured she died well. Kudos to the ZOO

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by ecolime(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
She made mama cry cry

Anyway, I don't waste RIPs for dead fools.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Even in death, the BOYFRIEND won!

You no fit package yourself to become a better version of yourself, you dey kee ya self because of a boy

No RIP to give abeg!

16 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by princepee: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
tongue so she killed herself because her Man left her?
Is she trying to get back on the Man by killing herself?

One totp wasted!
Nothing can make me kill myself!
Even when I don't have I have hope

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Stacyomolola(f): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Plenty dick dey dis world mennn
God abeg, I don't want to die untimely
I wanna suck more dicks wink

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
nawa

1 Like

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by princepee: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
tongue embarassed
Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by clockwisereport: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Aunty wey mumu

Aunty no get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by gimakon2(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this useless Nigerian girl. I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

This is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Always dump her sorry ass after you're done drilling the oil in her smelly kpekus.

The girl way turn you to monster, e no go better for am.
See the kain thing way u write , na wa o

62 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Will the said Boyfriend get arrested for the Girls death?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
It is quite unfortunate, people with terminal illness are begging God for miracle to heal them and grant them a second chance in life and this one ends her own life because a man dumped her

It is well! God knows what's unclear and unknown to us.

RIP

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) by Kayblack1905: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish I knew the guy that broke the heart of this useless Nigerian girl. I would have credited him 15k and also buy him some drinks & smoke instantly.

Your parent failed for raising a fool like you … I pray such thing and more painful things happen to your sisters Mum and all your relatives… oloriburuku omo

30 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.