Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Suicide Of Yahweh - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Suicide Of Yahweh (2309 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
tamethem:

Total Rubbish grin

One Fiction writer possessed by Demons sat down and wrote a Story grin

grin
It's your opinion guy. The truth is that I'm not a fictitious writer but the revealer of true history and time will tell. Now if indeed I am a fictitious story writer, may Yahweh conquer me but if not, may he continue to dwell in his spiritual prison which we have delivered him into. cool
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Know the truth
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
Know the truth today
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by Niflheim(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
The original fiction writers are the dudes who wrote the legend of "Cat fish submarine"(booboo here of job)!!!
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2018
Learn
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 2:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2018
Know the truth
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
be aware
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 4:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
Know the truth
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
No matter your situation, never commit suicide like Yahweh
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2018
Be aware of the truth
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Never be depressed. Stay alive.
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 4:18am On Nov 25, 2018
Know it
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 5:06am On Dec 23, 2018
Learn lesson
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2019
We must all know it
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
hmm, people should learn how to cope with hard times and not commit suicide like Yahweh, the god of Jesusjnr and co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
If Yahweh had grown up in Nigeria, he would have committed Suicide at childhood.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 12:31pm On May 25, 2019
Learn from the truth
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Know this truth
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 1:20am On Jul 13, 2019
Know the truth[b][/b]
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Be enlightened
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
The truth is out.
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 4:23am On Jan 26, 2020
You need to know the truth.
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2020
Learn the truth from history.
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Learn and be wise
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 12:19am On Aug 01, 2020
The truth is here
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Learn the truth
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by Kayouzka(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2020
0temSapien:
Here is the account of how Yahweh drowned himself in the red sea when he was sick.
Reference: DOCTUFOS
B.C.E 16: 18-39

18. Moses (Mosheh/Yahweh) was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,572nd year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 1,428BCE.He was born in a land called Ur. Now in the days of Moses, the gods and goddesses whom the people worshipped were El, Sin, Baalim, Asherah and others.
19. When Mosheh had grown, he left the land of Ur and went eastward with his family to begin a life somewhere else. When many people began to join the land and his wives began to give birth to children, he said to them, I will go on a long journey and I will return when due.
20. For this kingdom which I have set my eyes at making shall be great.
21. Now when Mosheh(Yahweh) was wandering in the wilderness, he fainted when he had no strength left in him. Then his consciousness was translated to another realm where he saw many strange people. Then one named Moussa appeared to him in that realm, saying, I am your guard.
22. Your spiritual name is YHWH(Yahweh) and you have done great things in the past world, but in this world, you have achieved less. But you are reincarnated into it so that you may go and rule it from generation to generation, according to the wish of all gods for themselves.
23. Now Mosheh said, what do you want me to do? Then Mous-sa said, you are named Mosheh as a combination of my name Moussa and your name Yahw-heh, so that by the power of us both, you can operate in dual wisdom and knowledge.
24. Do not see yourself as inferior to me, for when the body is taken off, there is no inferiority in the matter of the souls except a soul makes himself inferior to another. Everyone is a god, no matter the limitation which the body gives.
25. For the soul is the god and not the body. And it is the soul that will explore the afterlives and not the earthly body. Now go and operate and conquer. But first, you must find the things which El, one of the past scribes and the deity has written in the tablets. This shall you modify and make name for both you and I.
26. Find the tablets of Sargon also, he who was called the king of Akkad. Find also the stone tablets of Zoroaster, Gilgamesh, Shulgi and many scribes and deities around your land. Then make histories and laws for your land.
27. When Mosheh awoke, he said, truly I am a god. For I have ever felt it so. Then he went to Egypt, many days journey to acquire papyri, tablets and all manner of things which the Egyptians kept as a treasure in their land.
28. For he paid the keeper of the museum a large sum and he secretly stole some of the artifacts and historical books which the Egyptians had acquired from different lands and kindreds.
29. Now Mosheh returned to his land and went up to a mountaintop to read the things which he had acquired. Then he descended the mountain and began to tell the people, saying, I met one named Yahweh upon the mountain.
30. It was he who gave to me the tablets of laws. Then the people bowed before Mosheh and said, great are you, for you have seen God.
31. Then Mosheh began to rewrite the stories of the origin of the earth, languages and many other things which El had written in the clay tablets which he acquired. And he made attempt to destroy all the tablets on which Asherah the wife of El was mentioned, for already, the people had begun to make images of her to worship her as the wife of Yahweh.
32. Now Mosheh wrote history concerning how himself left Ur, but he made a name for himself which was Abraham, yet he did not know that he had written something similar to the story of Brahma of the past world.
33. And Mosheh also wrote history concerning how he rescued many people out of the land of Egypt, not knowing that the things which he wrote were some of the things which happened in the past world, in days of Moussa his spiritual guard.
34. Now the rulership of Mosheh was harsh. He manifested all the attributes of Yahweh whom he really was, for he killed many people who worked on the last day of the week, saying, it is evil against Yahweh. He killed also the worshipper of Sin, Baalim and Moloch in multitude, saying that they were abominable people.He also killed the blind, lame, hunch backed and all forms of disabled people, because he hated them from within.
35. He killed those who refused circumcision also and he ordered war against those who worship Asherah, the one whom they called the queen of heaven. He tried hard to replace the name ‘El’ with ‘Yahweh’ in many texts of the tablets and papyri, but he could not, for many were already attached to the name ‘El’ as ‘God Almighty’.
36. Now Mosheh(Yahweh) fell sick, so he went far from his land, saying, I shall not die where I shall be seen. So he cast himself in the red sea and died there, placing a tablet over his chest so that he could sink in the river. And on the tablet was written: I am YHWH, the God Almighty.
37. Then a man named Oshea found the corpse of Mosheh (Yahweh) floating upon the river, because the tablet had rolled over and had sunken. And when Oshea checked the body of the dead, he found also on it: I am Yahweh, the God Almighty.
38. Now Oshea took the body and buried it. Then he continued to wander in the desert. Then he found the land where the people said that they worshipped Yahweh. Then he said to them, see the stone which I have obtained from your god.
39. So Oshea was accepted and he ruled over the people after the death of Mosheh, whose soul name was Yahweh.

Wonderful how did you get this contents, I'll really love to know alot from you thanks
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kayouzka:

Wonderful how did you get this contents, I'll really love to know alot from you thanks
It's from the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Follow the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 5:51am On Aug 02, 2020
Know histories
Re: The Suicide Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2020
The truth is here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Christian Worship Center Uyo Opens Today (photos) / Emir Of Ilorin On His Way To Yidi. / Confirmation Of The Endtime Prophesy In Revelations. The Latest Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.