Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User (1123 Views)

I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by Entvibez(f): 2:37am On May 25, 2018

According to this lady, the idea that the man is the head of the house is rooted in biblical times when women were not considered equal to men and as such, it is incompatible with the 21st century.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/05/i-reject-idea-that-man-is-head-of-house.html

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by Chongaiman: 2:43am On May 25, 2018
Madam Monrowe could actualise her stance starting with the rejection of bride price and the likes for her daughters.

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:19am On May 25, 2018
I pity you Madam Feminist!
Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by lalanice(f): 3:24am On May 25, 2018
Na this type dey propose to their men as they don't believe the man has his place.....IJS

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by highqueen(f): 3:26am On May 25, 2018
awon feminist.
this one is running mad.grin

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by pyyxxaro: 3:50am On May 25, 2018
Naaa sooo Linda Ikeji take deceive young gals , mean while she de do the opp for house

Kwontinew cool

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by eph12(m): 4:40am On May 25, 2018
So what is her idea of how it's supposed to be? What are the roles of each couple? Is there a separation of power or responsibility?

Op instead of you to ask her to explain more you are coming to disturb us here angry
Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by donstan18: 4:54am On May 25, 2018
eph12:
So what is her idea of how it's supposed to be? What are the roles of each couple? Is there a separation of power or responsibility?

Op instead of you to ask her to explain more you are coming to disturb us here angry

Oga, i'll help explain to you.

She want a man to pay her bride price alone.
She want a man to finance the wedding alone.
She want a man to rent/build their family house alone.
She want a man to buy car for comfort alone.
She want a man to provide and cater for the family alone.
She want a man to make tea for her every morning.
She want a man to act like a gentleman whenever she slaps him.
She want a man to worship her, but hate your mum.
She want a man pamper her even when she's wrong.
She want a man to sponsor their children in school alone.
She want a man to bring in maid for her.
She want you to be her slave.

While she stays at home eat and watch telemundo from day to day.

Then at the end of the day, you should give women credit and stop saying that men are the head of the home.

The aforementioned are the qualities a Nigerian feminist want from a man. They want equal benefits, but not equal responsibilities.

Whenever you see a Nigerian feminist, just know that the aforementioned are what they want.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by Nobody: 4:56am On May 25, 2018
if the man cannot be the head of your house then stay single. It's not by force to marry.
Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by Sheuns(m): 4:59am On May 25, 2018
Deceive them wella o. Like one aunty did for many naive girls.
Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by kolafolabi(m): 5:06am On May 25, 2018
Her opinion though.. It could be her Dad was dead while alive..Irresponsible father.. Who knows

2 Likes

Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by Oritzy: 5:32am On May 25, 2018
Oritzy:
cheesy I don't like to argue these days

If you won't see your husband as the head of the house there are few things you should be Able to do as to prove you are equal to the man.

No bride price....if I pay your bride price be ready to pay my groom price too

Even the Atheist still sees the man as the head of the home so stop making it look as If Making a man the head of the home is a religious belief.

Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by Oritzy: 5:41am On May 25, 2018
cheesy I don't like to argue these days

If you won't see your husband as the head of the house there are few things you should be Able to do as to prove you are equal to the man.

No bride price....if I pay your bride price be ready to pay my groom price too

Even the Atheist still sees the man as the head of the home so stop making it look as If Making a man the head of the home is a religious belief.
Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by eph12(m): 6:27am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

Oga, i'll help explain to you.

She want a man to pay her bride price alone.
She want a man to finance the wedding alone.
She want a man to rent/build their family house alone.
She want a man to buy car for comfort alone.
She want a man to provide and cater for the family alone.
She want a man to make tea for her every morning.
She want a man to act like a gentleman whenever she slaps him.
She want a man to worship her, but hate your mum.
She want a man pamper her even when she's wrong.
She want a man to sponsor their children in school alone.
She want a man to bring in maid for her.
She want you to be her slave.

While she stays at home eat and watch telemundo from day to day.

Then at the end of the day, you should give women credit and stop saying that men are the head of the home.

The aforementioned are the qualities a Nigerian feminist want from a man. They want equal benefits, but not equal responsibilities.

Whenever you see a Nigerian feminist, just know that the aforementioned are what they want.
So we will be stressed by their family because we want to marry them for what?

Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by Nobody: 7:22am On May 25, 2018
These women are so sick.
You expect me to pay your bride price, feed all the elders in your village during wedding, rent or build the house we will both be living in with my money, feed you the rest of your life and expect me to see us both as equal? You are mad
Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by danduj(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2018
All for d retweets
Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by 2Banty: 7:39am On May 25, 2018
Cheap and vain attention seeking biatch!
Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by nanakgh(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2018
She rejects. Her Children. Why are you people dying here? Unless you plan to marry her or one of her kids wayyah problem? people are different. madam be submissive if u want and leave her alone. gentlemen find your submissive women and leave her alone. no need for all the abuse above.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Claims Having Female Friends Is Better For Guys Than Male Friends / Beautiful Water Fall (photo) / I'm Depressed [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.