Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

He Claims Having Female Friends Is Better For Guys Than Male Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Claims Having Female Friends Is Better For Guys Than Male Friends (1120 Views)

Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. / Why Do Ladies Prefer Tall Guys Than Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Claims Having Female Friends Is Better For Guys Than Male Friends by Barayeks(m): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Is it the female friends who still expect girlfriend benefits from you we are talking about or nah? Some guys just like to tweet/say things for feminine approval.
A girl who's supposedly just a friend will make demands only a girlfriend should be making

Buy me this..
Buy me that..

The annoying part is that most times they are coworkers on the same pay grade as you and in some cases even higher, but the inherent, inconsiderate, self serving nature won't let them realize that its wrong to burden you with demands seeing as you are just friends

Male friends are hardly ever pests and if they ever go through financial difficulties and have to borrow cash you can be sure of getting your money back. The same can't always be said for lending money to "female friends".

It's safe to say that more often than not, having female friends only benefits the female and that doesn't pass as a proper definition of friendship.

1 Like

Re: He Claims Having Female Friends Is Better For Guys Than Male Friends by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2018
His choice tho.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Claims Having Female Friends Is Better For Guys Than Male Friends by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 27, 2018
It's harder when it's my female friends tryna f*** me bruh. Always touchy feely around me, sometimes it is uncomfortable.
Re: He Claims Having Female Friends Is Better For Guys Than Male Friends by amaniro: 12:42am On Jul 27, 2018
100%with him.

I love my female friends, they give me advice when I want to approach a girl and other romance related bla bla....

Male friends most at times ain't real. One Backstbbed me!
Re: He Claims Having Female Friends Is Better For Guys Than Male Friends by dkronicle(m): 12:47am On Jul 27, 2018
I just wanna bang. My business, i can handle. Toasting too, i can handle. If she is too hard, she is not for me. I get many problems, keeping male and female friends aint one. You have got to prove u are 100% loyal before we roll like real friends.
Taink you

1 Like

Re: He Claims Having Female Friends Is Better For Guys Than Male Friends by mgtow: 3:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Who is the mumu that wants to be keeping female friends? I haven't finished having male friends it's female friends I will be looking for?
Like the OP correctly said, they still expect girlfriend privileges.

My female neighbour who I hardly talk to sent me a message on WhatsApp to inform me of her elder sister's wedding coming up on August 10. I told her "Oh that's nice. Congratulations!"

She said, "Thanks and I will be expecting your support".

Support? What support biko?

She don send me messages tire since then and I haven't replied any. From August 11 we will resume correspondence.

This one na female acquaintance o, not even friend.

Tufia!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Claims Having Female Friends Is Better For Guys Than Male Friends by Barayeks(m): 6:45am On Jul 27, 2018
I'm very happy to see a fellow #mgtow here, the movement is growing☝�

Re: He Claims Having Female Friends Is Better For Guys Than Male Friends by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2018
dkronicle:
I just wanna bang My business, i can handle. Toasting too, i can handle. If she is too hard, she is not for me. I get many problems, keeping male and female friends aint one. You have got to prove u are 100% loyal before we roll like real friends.
Taink you
Ediot.
Re: He Claims Having Female Friends Is Better For Guys Than Male Friends by dkronicle(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2018
Colourich:
Ediot.
your father, uncle, brother. Anything that walks with a dicck in ur family is a bigger ediot.
Re: He Claims Having Female Friends Is Better For Guys Than Male Friends by AreaFada2: 2:21am On Aug 23, 2018
mgtow:
Who is the mumu that wants to be keeping female friends? I haven't finished having male friends it's female friends I will be looking for?
Like the OP correctly said, they still expect girlfriend privileges.

My female neighbour who I hardly talk to sent me a message on WhatsApp to inform me of her elder sister's wedding coming up on August 10. I told her "Oh that's nice. Congratulations!"

She said, "Thanks and I will be expecting your support".

Support? What support biko?

She don send me messages tire since then and I haven't replied any. From August 11 we will resume correspondence.

This one na female acquaintance o, not even friend.

Tufia!!!

Lol. I know this kinda Sh!t bro. There's this online "friend". She has no idea how I look like. We chat like 4 times a year like Christmas, Easter & birthdays.

Last time she requested for my financial support for her wedding. I was like what? I was just wondering Why anybody wants marry if they & their groom/family cannot even finance the wedding. Will my help also be needed to discharge her from hospital after delivering first child. shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Depressed [PICTURE] / Her Name Is Aisha / Laparoscopy Surgery Cost In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.