Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha (18688 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by phreakabit(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2018
esthy86:
slut

LMAO! Illiterate, I am a male, you filthy vermin of absolute obscurity.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by esthy86(f): 9:23am On May 25, 2018
phreakabit:

You should try to get proper education first. Then come back, and try typing something comprehensible. If not shut your mouth and go sell wares or consumables in your shop. I am absolutely certain you are probably one Ugwu seller like this self. Have a great day filthy peasant.
the truth hurts,judge urself first,or u should come and give me de proper education,having expecting something good and it turns bad ,dats my question ,guilty gay
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by esthy86(f): 9:24am On May 25, 2018
phreakabit:

LMAO! Illiterate, I am a male, you filthy vermin of absolute obscurity.
grin grin grin grin
lmao,proud to an illiterate who speaks de truth
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by phreakabit(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2018
esthy86:
the truth hurts,judge urself first,or u should come and give me de proper education,having expecting something good and it turns bad ,dats my question ,guilty gay

Stop embarrassing your self PLEASE!
Your grammar is utterly ABYSMAL!
You go school at all? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by xponet007(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2018
Rev. fr Mbaka have already made his statement on buhari sometimes back that he should not burder to seek reelection because he has failed. He pointed Dankwabo to be a better choice. Even the unborn children knows the killings are bad and that the commander in chief have failed. You don't need Rev. Fr. Mbaka to be tell you that.
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by shekauvsbuhari: 9:31am On May 25, 2018
okosodo:
I have since lost my respect for mbaka
Mbaka was naive.his anointing and spiritual gift got into his head n he broke one important rule in ministry. Do not stick out ur neck for any politician.do not endorse them publicly or elect to fight their battles publicly. He became proud bcs of revelations he was getting. God has allowed him to be messed up in order to humble him n restore sanity to him. From now on he would be speaking tongue-in-chek.that was how he joined holigans to persecute Ohakim in Imo state due to a rumour sponsored by Okorocha camp, only to come out two years later to apologise for not checking the facts n being misled by his people. I think he is always in a hurry to talk.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by oluwaahmed: 9:32am On May 25, 2018
The good thing about the Catholic Church is their ability to call their clergy to order. Mbaka had been on the watch list since his partisan involvement in politics. Many people died in his adoration ministry when a governor visited and gun shots were heated leading to a stampede. His blessings on GEJ and later reversal to PMB also raised eye brows by the clergy. He finally did himself when he started blaming PMB again bcoz of alleged snubbing by PMB (this is unverified). However the diocese thought he's tension was OK so they redeployed him to a village where he can concentrate on the ministry of Christ. It is important to note that the Catholic Church has always spoken against injustice through the likes of Bishop kukah, and Cardinal okojie. The difference with mbaka Is that he claims he's under divine intervention but speaks from both sides. I am sure he feels bad now, but he can't speak anymore freely, he will need the authorization of his Archbishop (who is not really his fan) b4 he can make public political statements.
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by Bridget95(f): 9:36am On May 25, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Father Mbaka is a fake priest. Spiritual​ kinsman to the fake pastors roaming Nigeria.
typing such trash against a man of God can render your entire fingers leprose.
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by preator007(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2018
father Mbaka is a disgrace to himself a vision-less charlatan masquerading as MOG i know he's a scam otherwise God would have revealed to him the truth about PMB true person
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by preator007(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2018
obviously mbaka is of satan deceiving the gullible and unsuspecting congregation who have lack the ability to reason cognitively, how can a MOG that sees vision support evil as PMB?
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by Nobody: 10:06am On May 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
It is obvious Omokri does not listen to Mbaka.I follow Mbaka continuously.He has consistently opposed Buhari.He has consistently spoken against herdsmen.If u want to hear Mbaka,come to his Wednesday E No Dey programme,Friday night adoration programme and Sundays masses.Omokri should not say what he does not know.I listen to Mbaka every week.He stands for justice.Who told u he did not mourn the dead Catholic priests?Mbaka does nt give a damn abt what Omokri thinks!

Young man shut up, speak if you'll stop lying or better still prove us wrong with videos.
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by degamemaster(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2018
phreakabit:

I'd like to see a video or two at the very least. The same way he kept recording videos during Jonathan's Administration.
Those videos were recorded in his church, not by the press...
Bro, I am a Christian myself and a devoted one. But I worship GOD not man!

I agree with you, you're a christian, so I am and also an Anglican from birth. I am not absolving MBAKA of not making any mistakes but I wish people will stop rubbishing our own.
I am a strong fan of JONATHAN and buhari is like a poison to me cos I warned people about this catastrophic dullard called buhari.
Nevertheless, Mbaka believed in buhari likewise so many other people and we've seen the end result.
But then, rubbishing the person of MBAKA is what I don't support at all and I can tell you that he have said it recently that God is angry with buhari. It's unfortunate that I don't have the video link to that but it is true.
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2018
obi58:

Bro let's call a spade a spade.

The whole country heard Fr Mbaka's voice of dissent during the Jonathan era not just those who went for his service unlike now
The whole country heard because he said it at Adoration group.He did not move from place to place saying it.It was only said at Adoration ground.In the same way,he has spoken against Buhari at Adoration ground.You did not hear abt his speech last Dec 31st at Adoration ground right?Where he openly blasted Buhari.He said Buhari is not doing well.Did he come to ur house to say it?
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2018
RENO is a bitter soul,he has been bitter since they were chased out of Aso Rock in 2015 and anybody who did not support them during that period has been marked as his enemy,he's a known thief masquerading as a pastor,vindictive,bitter and fake pastor.meanwhile, Buhari should resign,2019 is too far.
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by ibekwe97: 10:56am On May 25, 2018
[plz let forget politics,since the killing of the Catholic priest and some members Rev. Mbaka never say any thing abt it, do u say reason y it is very important to be sincere in anything u re doing or saying.
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by buhariguy(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2018
Nukilia:
We know those praising the criminals running this country at a critical moment. PMB and his rudderless crooks must be thrown out for supporting one of the greatest enemies of Nigeria.
that is the mistake of the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra,

Did abacha built road more than your ineffectual buffoon and thief obj, true or false.
Is your ineffectual buffoon and thief obj more corrupt than abacha, true or false?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by mrpopsy: 11:05am On May 25, 2018
This Reno is very stupid, my brothers and sisters never u condemn or speak bad against a man of God to avoid a lifetime curse.....Mbaka never supported buhari rather he prophesied that buhari will win the election....use your tongue and count your teeth don't say what you are not sure to avoid spiritual curse
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by 99miles(m): 11:16am On May 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
It is obvious Omokri does not listen to Mbaka.I follow Mbaka continuously.He has consistently opposed Buhari.He has consistently spoken against herdsmen.If u want to hear Mbaka,come to his Wednesday E No Dey programme,Friday night adoration programme and Sundays masses.Omokri should not say what he does not know.I listen to Mbaka every week.He stands for justice.Who told u he did not mourn the dead Catholic priests?Mbaka does nt give a damn abt what Omokri thinks!
Who gives a dam abt what that end time blood sucking devilish, demonic priest thinks!................
let him continue with his familiar spirit, one dey him cup go full.

Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by Nobody: 11:30am On May 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

When he was supporting Buhari, did we come to E no dey programme, or Sunday masses to hear it? So he made his support so widely known, but we have to be intimate to hear of his stand against Buhari. Oga... Talk well biko.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by Nobody: 11:33am On May 25, 2018
mrpopsy:
This Reno is very stupid, my brothers and sisters never u condemn or speak bad against a man of God to avoid a lifetime curse.....Mbaka never supported buhari rather he prophesied that buhari will win the election....use your tongue and count your teeth don't say what you are not sure to avoid spiritual curse

We can't speak against him but he can speak against people? Oga a man of God who is vocal to support a fool and now sees the fool misbehaving and loses his voice, I tell you his curse is powerless!

1 Like

Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by lookingfly: 11:41am On May 25, 2018
Mortiple:
Reno Omokri made a valid point. Father Mbaka shouldn't be keeping quiet at this time.

However, Reno doesn't love Nigeria as he wants us to believe. His continual defense of all actions and inactions, both good and bad of ex-president GEJ makes him sound stupid at times.
no matter gej has done, he's 100x better than Buhari..... Mind you, am from the North.

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by holyfather(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Rubbish!
We didn't have to attend adoration to hear all he had to say about Jonathan.
We weren't in his Wednesday programme to know he was campaigning for Buhari.
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by jacyhelen(f): 11:54am On May 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

only fools like u will believe Mbaka and still Prefer him to God!!!!
Ndi ara!!!!!
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2018
degamemaster:

Stop saying rubbish about a man you know little or nothing about.
Mbaka is first of all, a human being and a Nigerian so he can make mistakes as with all of us.
He Is Nigerian and have the legitimate right to support whoever he wished to, whether buhari or Jonathan.
Unfortunately, his candidate has turned out to be a disaster which all of have seen .
When he said God showed him buhari, I never doubted him because I know God may have shown and gave us buhari as a punishment for all the atrocious acts committed against Him and His children in Nigeria.
So do not condemn FR MBAKA for reasons you can never attain.

No sense in your comments. I can see clearly your struggle to reconcile Mbakas endorsement of the failure Buhari with unfolding events.
Kiss the truth : Mbaka's bid for cheap popularity has backfired.
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by umarazizz87(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2018
Omokri is fast becoming a SADIST and is loosing the capability to reason. I am beginning to symphasize with poor RENO.
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by tellibody: 2:07pm On May 25, 2018
what is this now
nairavsdollars:
G
Re: Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha by Nathdoug(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2018
post=67858397:
Happy Married Life Reno Omokiri and Kemi-Olunloyo.....

You are both so compatible!

CRAZY COUPLE.
your zombiism is with a huge percent...if you like don't repent before the killings gets to your door step

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa / More Trouble For Justice Sylvester Ngwuta / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.