Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates (14321 Views)

Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) / Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) / Free Lekki, Ikoyi Toll: Updates From Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Gates - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Nobody: 8:19am On May 25, 2018
Better, waaaya better... Tolls is common practice everywhere in the world. It should be privatized and they must maintain the roads.. See Lekki Ajah expressway for instance. The road is tolled, but it remains one of the best roads in Naija at the moment

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by weyreypey: 8:19am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
Nonsense upon Nonsense

Fashola should go and sit down with his capitalist heartless mind.

Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire salamrushdie shalomc change don dey knack madridguy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by hisgrace090: 8:20am On May 25, 2018
powerkey:
Yorubas brought this upon themselves....

That's what you get when you vote the devils shouting "CHANGE"

However, it's thier choice to remain in the bondages of APC or vote them out.

Now that it is not in our place, are equally the one to cry for the Yoruba's?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Firefire(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2018
Firefire:

Yet, the supposed kworuption free government never deemed it necessary to give Nigerians the account of the revenue generated from the wicked #50 charges per transaction.

Useless party & wicked government.

This cup will also pass.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by debolayinka(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2018
Will that solve the traffic congestion on that highway?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Akolawole(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2018
powerkey:

People pay directly or indirectly even in advanced countries.

Yorubas are okay with this government. At least they are cooperating with us to develop lagos.
Never again shall we support a government that will not only empty our treasury but also IGNORE lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by PointZerom: 8:28am On May 25, 2018
weyreypey:

Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire salamrushdie shalomc change don dey knack madridguy
Let him enjoy his CHAINge biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by madridguy(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2018
The man own is getting too much. Since last year we have been paying through our nose to have total black out and just recently we're reading another increment is coming again.

Fashola should just resign before he finish us with his selfish and heartless attitude.
I pray person like Fashola don't get to the sit of power in Abuja, otherwise beggers begging for arms will be forced to pay to tax.

Bunch of heartless wicked people.

Firefire:

Na today?

Orun yaa’bo, ki se oro’enikan. We are all in under the yoke of the taskmasters called APC,

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Nigeman: 8:30am On May 25, 2018
DabuIIIT:
Lekki gat a toll

now Lagos/BrownRuuf gat a toll as well..

Coneheads aint smilling o.
Tinibi need to fleece them more for hausa 2019 election magana grin

lzaa immhotep pointzerom

Is this one sensible at all? one cannot comprehend anything here?

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Oselu28(f): 8:33am On May 25, 2018
all they think about is how to extort money from poor masses to enrich there already rich pockets..... awon ole jati jati, God please bless me so that i won't have reasons to bother myself about this criminals in disguise

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by sirgalahad26(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2018
i cant just wait till 2019
Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Firefire(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
The man own is getting too much. Since last year we have been paying through our nose to have total black out and just recently we're reading another increment is coming again.

Fashola should just resign before he finish us with his selfish and heartless attitude.
I pray person like Fashola don't get to the sit of power in Abuja, otherwise beggers begging for arms will be forced to pay to tax.

Bunch of heartless wicked people.

Fashola is a known capitalist, recall the tolled Ikoyi link bridge. Increase in PHCN charges. Etc

Yet they claimed savings on Fuel subsidy, recovered loots, improvements on taxes and revenue coupled with increase in crude oil price above budget benchmarks.

In addition, Nigerians are forced to pay 50 Naira on every banking transactions.

Please tell me where those monies are going?

You see my perpetual hatred for the FAKE change?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by SoNature(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2018
powerkey:

Grow up! Must u mention Yoruba?
If Jonathan was a serious president would he lose elections?
Nigerians voted out Jonathan because he was a terrible leader
Before u call me afonja, I am proudly Igbo
And know the language more than u
Let's stop the blame game and think of how to send Buhari to Daura
That's all that matters now

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Nukilia: 8:41am On May 25, 2018
powerkey:
Nigerians grin brought this upon themselves....

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by madridguy(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2018
Fashola need to leave otherwise lipsrsealed Paying tax upon tax with nothing to show for it. Me as a person, I don tire for this country because people we're seeing as good people are same with the other people with no interest of the masses but interest of themselves, families and friends.

I need someone to direct me where I can get bus going to London, US/Canada.

Firefire:

Fashola is a known capitalist, recall the tolled Ikoyi link bridge. Increase in PHCN charges. Etc

Yet they claimed savings on Fuel subsidy, recovered loots, improvements on taxes and revenue coupled with increase in crude oil price above budget benchmarks.

In addition, Nigerians are forced to pay 50 Naira on every banking transactions.

Please tell me where those monies are going?

You see my perpetual hatred for the FAKE change?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by DabuIIIT: 8:43am On May 25, 2018
Nigeman:

Is this one sensible at all? one cannot comprehend anything here?
1. Adjust ur brain 2. Tighten loose nuts.

That should help you comprehend grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by greatman247(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2018
three:

They are on their way to oblivion,

These APC years will forever be remembered as the years of deceit

Fuel is now N145 (officially) from N67

APC rode on "Nothing like Fuel Subsidy" only to get into power and pay more subsidy than the previous government.

On the tolls, When the tolls were removed a highway maintenance surcharge was introduced...

DO THEY PLAN TO REDUCE FUEL PRICE?

If APC Buhari Tinubu and Co tell the truth will they die?!

http://www.thescoopng.com/2017/09/26/obasanjo-fashola-toll-gates/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/fuel-subsidy-at-n774-million-daily-says-nnpc-boss/

But you just joined them by lying too in other to justify your claim. Fuel was not N67 it was N97 before it jumped to N145.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Anaskie(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
Nonsense upon Nonsense

Fashola should go and sit down with his capitalist heartless mind.

Lol. Even you too! grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by madridguy(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2018
Wetin I do?

Anaskie:
Lol. Even you too! grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2018
grin I was expecting it right from the time Fashola was made minister of works. I am not surprised �

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Gerrard59(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2018
Nothing wrong with toll gates. Most roads in Japan are tolled. The problem is: what are the alternative means of transport within that route? An efficient affordable train network is needed there. So people get to choose one.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Nobody: 8:53am On May 25, 2018
Esseite:
Toll is good... if the road is well maintained.
If and only if. But we know as e dey go for Naija now.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Firefire(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
Fashola need to leave otherwise lipsrsealed Paying tax upon tax with nothing to show for it. Me as a person, I don tire for this country because people we're seeing as good people are same with the other people with no interest of the masses but interest of themselves, families and friends.

I need someone to direct me where I can get bus going to London, US/Canada.

PM me if you are genuinely willing to escape from the yoke. I will call you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by dejol88: 8:55am On May 25, 2018
Are they aware we are already heavily taxed by various arms of government.
Anything fashola na pay more money .issue surrounding road maintenance has been settled during obj rejime .in my opinion this would be double taxation and we need to take FG to court to stop reintroduction of toll gate.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by theemy(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2018
Tolls on a Federal Road how many federal roads are tolled in the north why must lagos serve as a cash cow even 2 d federal govt what are we even enjoying in this Shitty country we pay for amenities that are meant to b free
Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Jaideyone(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2018
three:

They are on their way to oblivion,

These APC years will forever be remembered as the years of deceit

Fuel is now N145 (officially) from N67

APC rode on "Nothing like Fuel Subsidy" only to get into power and pay more subsidy than the previous government.

On the tolls, When the tolls were removed a highway maintenance surcharge was introduced...

DO THEY PLAN TO REDUCE FUEL PRICE?

If APC Buhari Tinubu and Co tell the truth will they die?!

http://www.thescoopng.com/2017/09/26/obasanjo-fashola-toll-gates/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/fuel-subsidy-at-n774-million-daily-says-nnpc-boss/

so fuel was 67 naira in 2015? some of you just come here and make a fool of yourselves under the guise of expressing your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by dejol88: 9:03am On May 25, 2018
theemy:
Tolls on a Federal Road how many federal roads are tolled in the north why must lagos serve as a cash cow even 2 d federal govt what are we even enjoying in this Shitty country we pay for amenities that are meant to b free
My brother the thing get as e b. That is why am totally against Jonathan on second Niger bridge, where users will never made to pay toll. Mind you that bridge will be first federal government built bridge or road to be tolled. Here in the north nothing like toll gate....
Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Belluchii: 9:04am On May 25, 2018
i think that what we are supposed to do is to give this administration some accolades on this project first before attacking them, its enough that they are building the road and they are intending to build the toll gate. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by arsenal33: 9:14am On May 25, 2018
post=67858906:
This Government should complete this project that has been ongoing since the time of OBJ in time and let the masses enjoy please...

Is the toll-gate fee necessary?
Why is it that it is the masses that will bear the brunt of all the corruption that has eaten deep into this particular project?
Several millions of dollars has gone into this project for Many years with nothing to show.
GOD help Nigeria.
No mind OBJ.

Ordinary road he couldn't build
Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Horus(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2018
Funds are needed to maintain and keep roads in good condition.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates by Westbestside: 9:18am On May 25, 2018
Mortiple:
Why must we pay toll on that road? Must Nigerians pay for every social amenity provided by this govt?

For the records, this APC government introduced bank transaction charges of N50 or more per transaction.

Oya make una begin dey pack una load
APC is a scam. If the idiotic ocultic party has the opportunity to control air we breath, we will pay for it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Immigration To Hike Price For International Passport / ILR Application (SET M) / Passengers Assault Turkish Airline Staffs Over Rescheduled Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.