Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet (1548 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2018
#fact 99.9999999% of Nigerian girls would do anything absolutely anything for money, majority of guys that have relationship probs here and they are either broke, poor or average earners, most Nigerian girls' problem solution is money, so just imagine you have lot of it you have solve 90% of problems you might encounter in the relationship, as we all know ladies always always bring problems to relationship.

Broke guys please don't date a Nigerian girl, don't mind the saying money is not everything by ladies, same ladies will cheat on you with richer guys. With money you will have less problems to deal with, without enough of it the lady will frustrate you and show you hell. Good luck

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by Nobody: 9:50am On May 25, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by Oritzy: 9:50am On May 25, 2018
What about the other girls tou give everything she wants and would pay you back by bleeping their ex multiple times even before marriage.

OP the fact remains you can Never please anywoman

Just pray you have a woman that would love you unconditionally.
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by Nobody: 9:55am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
And op Nigeria ladies are very dirty...
No offense but their vagina stinks..
Going down to give a Naija lady head always gives you high blood
pressure for what you might encounter with her vagina, sometimes
your tongue looses sensation for weeks and you begin to regret life..
Their hair stinks, they carry their made hair from salon for
months, draw close to some of them and watch the foul odour from
their hair..
vagina stinks, hair stinks, armpit stinks..
Disgusting attitudes, always rude...
They go to their salons to gossip...
Go to the bathroom of a Nigeria lady and the only thing you will
see is a joy soap and sponge..
Go to the bathroom of a white lady and you will see different soap,
liquid soaps to clean their armpits, hair and vagina, you see
different products to make them clean...
Nigeria ladies don't often wash their panties,, I can bet that no
nairaland lady have more than five pants and they are panties they
bought six months ago..

. white ladies don't put on panties more than five times, they throw
them away after every two weeks.
white ladies changes their panties twice a day but Nigeria ladies
ones a week....
This is just the bitter truth...
Seriously?
Bros, u are generalizing all Nigerian women?

How did u come about with Ur white ladies' stats?

Sometimes, I see the war going on between some guys and women here and it is very funny that we are showing signs of fanaticism.
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
their hair..
bought six months ago..

ones a week....
Bleep you are right

1 Like

Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2018
Oritzy:
What about the other girls tou give everything she wants and would pay you back by bleeping their ex multiple times even before marriage.

OP the fact remains you can Never please anywoman

Just pray you have a woman that would love you unconditionally.
only broke men seek to please a woman, no rich guy does that, women please them rather.
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by Olalan(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2018
The prayer is that a guy meets the right lady cause majority of the ladies out there are nothing but cheats
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by Rosay15(f): 11:09am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
their hair..
bought six months ago..

ones a week....
do u ve a girlfnd??
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2018
Rosay15:
do u ve a girlfnd??
because he said the truth
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by Adasun(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2018
True talk bro,money makes their pants wet
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by Rosay15(f): 12:10pm On May 25, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
because he said the truth
truth indeed.. Oyo is ur case for both of u..
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by gonkin(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2018
There's a place in Delta state like that. 97% of girls would do that. Funny op

Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by IamPlato(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2018

Show Biacan money And Watch Her Wet Her Pant
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2018
Rosay15:
truth indeed.. Oyo is ur case for both of u..
How is it a lie?
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by braunstrowman: 12:29pm On May 25, 2018
Stupidity thread this morning
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:32pm On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
Stupidity thread this morning
Get out of my thread son of a hoe!
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by tosyne2much(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2018
What I see here is that there are still a few decent ladies out there

I think the payer is that you should meet the right lady because majority of the ladies out there are nothing to write home about
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by MhizzAJ(f): 1:18pm On May 25, 2018
This is the reason i stopped commenting on romance section
A lot of boys aren't exposed here

Go out! Stop caging yourself in your yards and streets and be crying online that there are no decent girls

Who/what made the girls indecent?

There are lots of decent girls out there...every girl isn't about money
Don't confine yourself to a particular location and be shouting girls aren't decent anymore

Girls don't even talk as much as guys these days...Majority of threads in this section are compiled by guys....U guys should leave romance and go to politics or football or better still religion

1 Like

Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by Archangel15: 1:32pm On May 25, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This is the reason i stopped commenting on romance section
A lot of boys aren't exposed here

Go out! Stop caging yourself in your yards and streets and be crying online that there are no decent girls

Who/what made the girls indecent?

There are lots of decent girls out there...every girl isn't about money
Don't confine yourself to a particular location and be shouting girls aren't decent anymore

Girls don't even talk as much as guys these days...Majority of threads in this section are compiled by guys....U guys should leave romance and go to politics or football or better still religion

Look at this two faced hypocritical Mgbeke

MhizzAJ:
@swiz123 I don't roll with broke niggas

MhizzAJ:
I can't be submissive to a broke man infact it can't happen sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by Diseye29(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2018
I concur 100% no girl want to suffer for naija ..... even if it's a white man's dog sef dy are ready to bleep it for money , u go fear fear lolzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 25, 2018
This post is trash...quote me and go to hell lol
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
This post is trash...quote me and go to hell lol
Words of a hoe.
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 25, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Words of a hoe.

Son of a hoe
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Son of a hoe
You took after your mother hoeing
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 25, 2018
I think if the op doesn't insult often, this is actually a decent topic, although a bit controversial that can be subject to debate.
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by highqueen(f): 6:14pm On May 25, 2018
a thread to insult the female folks.
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2018
highqueen:
a thread to insult the female folks.
No now it's the obvious truth, you bring problems all the time into relationships and the solution to them all is always money and I am advising guys to have lot of money, more of it means less problem.
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by LarryBee1k: 7:13pm On May 25, 2018
Bless you
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2018
LarryBee1k:
stop encouraging olosho attitude jare work for ur money bich, that's why most of them are fat, because they do nothing than gossip and they eat like glutton. Awon elebi oshi, fat assholes good for nothing blood suckers
to them hoeing pays than working.
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by DEIFIED(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
their hair..
bought six months ago..

ones a week....
All this because a nigerian girl said no to you.
Re: If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet by Kobicove(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2018
Money rules the world undecided

(1) (Reply)

Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. / Nigeria Girls Abu Dhabi Or Dubai. / Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.