Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash (39329 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by ikewaterwater: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
A Nigerian lady identified as Nneka is currently trending on Twitter following her statement of 'once you say you love me, you already owe me money'.

Nneka who clashed with another lady who dragged her over the comment of 'once you say you love me, you already owe me money', further stated that a man who claims he loves you already knows you are his responsibility. Read screenshots of the exchange below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/11/nneka-once-you-say-you-love-me-you-already-owe-me-money-nigerian-ladies-clash/

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by LesbianBoy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
In the past, I would have insulted this lady but I know better now.

Notice how she said if a man won't give her money he should go. Do you know why she said that? Because she knows that if one goes another nigerian maga will spend on her. I don't blame her sha. Nigerian guys dey fvck up....Seriously!

In fact, i now HATE my fellow Nigerian guys with passion!

Apart from the few sensible one, I spit on the majority of Nigerian guys out there! Magas!

Even here on nairaland, just watch how guys on here will start insulting her. Calling her olosho or gold digger etc. But don't be deceived! They are only insulting her because THEY ARE BROKE. Let ordinary N100k enter their hand, you will be surprised how they will even be the one pursing girls up and down and be the one to give them their money even if the ladies didn't ask.

If all or majority of Nigerian guys were like me, Nigerian ladies will have no choice but to respect us and stop seeing us as magas! angry

405 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Olalan(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Most Nigerian girls have this stupid entitlement mentality

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Pentasoft1978: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
The one you gave me to keep for you........ C You will soon collect blood money.....is your type that is killed in Italy for under performance in bed.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by cooluzi: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
damn... I love Brown sugar

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
lost souls.... the only thing she is owed is a brand new brain!

[img]https://media./images/045e20896dd523562b5a52385b3a7e57/tenor.gif[/img]

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Anagha123: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Money, Money, Money. why is it all about money. Money doesn't define a relationship either can money save a relationship. Ask Jeff Bezoz the richest man in the world. Mentality matter a lot and I can see why this girl mentality is all about money. I strongly believe she is from a poor background looking for a guy that will spend on her when her mate is busy investing in their future.

Please Understand me, am not saying money is not important but money doesn't define you.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by lyriclekidd(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Money wey her papa work for my hand abi, dumb asss girls.

Abeg check my signature if you got giftcards and bitcoin for sale.

16 Likes

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Rosay15(f): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
cooluzi:
damn... I love Brown sugar
... her response is giving me joy

25 Likes

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Na wah for all these Nneka girls sha... Na real wah

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by dukeprince50: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jeez, the brown sugar is annoying, how can u be arguing with an idiot?
There is cure to Syphilis but no cure for morons. if its me, d debate would av ended d moment it started it started

Now for d Nneka, she is just a Namashobiri, To whom brain is given, sense is expected

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by cooluzi: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rosay15:
... her response is giving me joy
it's good to know a woman like that still exist you know

16 Likes

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
dat Nneka go be relation of dat nairalander wey de answer sexyqueen, while Brown Sugar na de original woman wey de scarce.

16 Likes

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by luvyaself95(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
The Lady is Talking As If her father have die
Who is even know Sef
Oloshobrity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hmmmm!
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by TimiRume(f): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
I kind of agree with Nneka even though she is a bit extreme with her views, but then those are not really her views, they are a natural order of relationship between men and women. Men are wired to impress women with proceeds from their labouring, while women try to win men with their looks.

Brown Sugar's views are problematic. First, if the man is willing to spend then you can't fault the woman. Second, women are also put under pressure to look good, neat and cheerful all the time even when there are factors that could make them not keep up. Third, men also feel entitled to pretty or classy girlfriends so for women who fall short in this area, they face same problems broke men face...lack of choice. Fourth, the world would be a mess if her approach to relationships is adopted.

Masculinity and femininity are two fragile and precious qualities we cannot afford to lose in this so called modern world.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Foodforthought: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
LesbianBoy:
In the past, I would have insulted this lady but I know better now.

Notice how she said if a man won't give her money he should go. Do you know why she said that? Because she knows that if one goes another nigerian maga will spend on her. I don't blame her sha. Nigerian guys dey fvck up....Seriously!

In fact, i now HATE my fellow Nigerian guys with passion!

Apart from the few sensible one, I spit on the majority of Nigerian guys out there! Magas!

Even here on nairaland, just watch how guys on here will start insulting her. Calling her olosho or gold digger etc. But don't be deceived! They are only insulting her because THEY ARE BROKE. Let ordinary N100k enter their hand, you will be surprised how they will even be the one pursing girls up and down and be the one to give them their money even if the ladies didn't ask.

If all or majority of Nigerian guys were like me, Nigerian ladies will have no choice but to respect us and stop seeing us as magas! angry
It's comments like these that I feel some posts should be liked more than once. We share the same opinion on the subject. All women should be independent like guys, relationship or no.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Dacronym(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
dukeprince50:
Jeez, the brown sugar is annoying, how can u be arguing with an idiot?
There is cure to Syphilis but no cure for morons. if its me, d debate would av ended d moment it started it started

Now for d Nneka, she is just a Namashobiri, To whom brain is given, sense is expected
Boss! cool
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Whether brown sugar like it or not , their will always be magas.And she(nneka)is Igbo oo. Igbo ladies are known gold diggers and very promiscuous.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by nabegibeg: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin sad cool
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Most Nigerian girls are greedy insatiable preposterous b!tches

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by queensera(f): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Onlinealaba(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
We still have independent and smart women not all these hungry girls parading themselves as slay queens, when has being in a relationship become an avenue for cashing out..meet ur P-man to foot ur expensive lifestyle, well anything to trend on Twitter.. Enjoy the minutes fame

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

3 Likes

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Onyi22(f): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
She is right ooo...
Any man that is not ready to bring down heaven on earth for me should not come close to me......
U don't even need to tell me u love me before owing me money, once u request for my number, o boy! Ur bills don start be that oooo.....

10 Likes

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by labanj1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
See how the brown sugar lady gave good explanation. Still, Nneka can't comprehend.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by TMemos: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Confusion.

They want a man to provide for them like in the days of old.

Yet they want to be part of the man's decision making unlike in the days of old.

They want feminist rights unlike in the days of old.

They want monogamy unlike in the days of old.

Choose one nah.

Na real confusion for these women o

You claim to be equal to men.

Yet you want him to spend on you.
From courtship to bride price to marriage.

Na real confusion.

Some of these ladies, even after spending on them, won't even change ordinary bedsheet or wash a single plate.

Na confusion.

You want a man to share chores with you, to show love.

But you don't want to share expenses with him, to show love.

Na real confusion

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by castrol180(m): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Though they are bunch of liability they are only higher than each other if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by IronPants: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Silly things
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by Born2Breed(f): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Her opinion though.
Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by BarrElChapo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nneka the snake girl angry

1 Like

Re: Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash by mightyhaze: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Both of them have good points.. But id tilt more towards nnekas views. No girl will ever force u at gunpoint to spend a dime on her. It behoves u as a man to give a lady u love/respect reasons to chose u above others. For instance how many of you guys will support a broke lazy unambitious or gravely stingy guy seeking ur sisters/daughters hand in a serious rel/marriage ? Be truthful guyz

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple? / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.