Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

She Got Her Virginity Back In Dubai... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Her Virginity Back In Dubai... (807 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Her Virginity Back In Dubai... by Nobody: 9:35am On May 25, 2018
A friend of mine told me of a guy I know, according to him, he said the guy disvirgined a Hausa girl. The Hausa girl's dad has been boasting about his daughters chastity, not knowing that one is disvirgined; if not others too. When this Hausa girl was about to marry, she went to Dubai to re-fix her vagina so that it will look like that of a virgin....

What a lie her husband will never know till he dies??

Why must her dad even put pressure on them to be virgins??

Person no dey make mistake??

People fail to be sincere when they know you will treat them like trash if you know their secret....
Re: She Got Her Virginity Back In Dubai... by Oritzy: 9:42am On May 25, 2018
shocked
Re: She Got Her Virginity Back In Dubai... by ubunja(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2018
thats why men lie that they have cars and houses. trust noone.
Re: She Got Her Virginity Back In Dubai... by vertueptime: 10:43am On May 25, 2018
So u are the professional amebo we have been hearing about....
Re: She Got Her Virginity Back In Dubai... by Nobody: 10:58am On May 25, 2018
vertueptime:
So u are the professional amebo we have been hearing about....
Saint vertueptime!! how are you?
Re: She Got Her Virginity Back In Dubai... by McBrooklyn(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2018
Lol... You dey joke?? cheesy
Re: She Got Her Virginity Back In Dubai... by Nobody: 11:49am On May 25, 2018
McBrooklyn:
Lol... You dey joke?? cheesy
I no joke ooh professor emeritus
Re: She Got Her Virginity Back In Dubai... by agbonkamen(f): 12:39pm On May 25, 2018
let me go and fix mine in dubai grin grin
Re: She Got Her Virginity Back In Dubai... by agbonkamen(f): 12:40pm On May 25, 2018
let me go and fix mine in dubai after fixing it no Nigerian guy will disflower it again grin
Re: She Got Her Virginity Back In Dubai... by Stanley1155: 8:28pm On May 25, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself,if God decide today to make all vagina to be tight again it will shock him when he will find out that there is nothing he can do to tighten your own.Nne is no longer obeying the LAW OF ELASTICITY.

(1) (Reply)

See But You Cant Touch / Never Lay Your Hands On Your Wife Because She Insulted You / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.