Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Rashes Around The Pubic Area - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rashes Around The Pubic Area (1490 Views)

Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair / After Shave Rashes/bumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rashes Around The Pubic Area by Falas: 7:55am On May 27, 2010
Hi nlanders, i got a little problem with my lower part. I usually shave my pubic hair regularly due to its growth, now it has backfired.i noticed some rashes and started applying medicated powder but still no relief. Right now i'm xperiencing serious itchin below and d rashes dont seem to disappear. Please how do i go about this cos ive not xprncd sometin lyk dis
Re: Rashes Around The Pubic Area by toaspromo(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2010
i can cure it to get the antidotes mail me at taosnutritionals@gmail.com or call 08098780059
Re: Rashes Around The Pubic Area by UnbanME(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2010
DO NOT CALL TOASPROMO, HE IS A CROOK. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CURE FOR AIDS. SCAMMER!!

toaspromo:

[b]as i said earlier there is definitely infact absolute cure for HIV/AIDS its tested and confirmed you should be aware [/b]that any disease that affects the body comes through the boy cells so in order to fight this disease,you need to do the treatment through cells thereby achieving the maximum and highly effective results use nutritional supplements so the only nutritional company that has this cure is known as geo-new life diamite(gnld) from carlifornia u.s.a
just in case you need to get the prescribtion for the symptomsor you need more info or you have a question, mail me at nutritionaltoas@gmail.com
Re: Rashes Around The Pubic Area by whiteroses(f): 3:03am On May 28, 2010
its razor bump and yes it itches, it will grow back quicker and fuller, you will shave it again and it will itch and burn this time so next time wax it, it lasts longer. surgiwax is good

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know The Early Tell-tale Signs Of Epilepsy? / Is This Epilepsy? / Need Help For Quick Treatment Of Chicken Pox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.