Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me (21769 Views)

13 Fibroids Were Removed From My Body – Toke Makinwa / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by 1BB007(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2018
toke ati mo age re
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by ezy9: 1:46pm On May 25, 2018
sad
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by goodybabeo1: 1:53pm On May 25, 2018
ok
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by tellibody: 1:54pm On May 25, 2018
ok
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by ednut1(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2018
No one cares
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by ajebuter(f): 2:10pm On May 25, 2018
For God's sake, why is she making a stir about the procedure?

I had the same, removed it through surgery, lost weight, gained weight and all is fine.

I even went through the surgery fully awake , conscious and saw the removal bit by bit

Six weeks later I was back to work as if nothing happened.

Toke, abeg, keep some things to yourself fah..

Besides, fibroid is non cancerous and it is common among women from 28 upwards

It is not life threatening, just that you look pregnant when you are not and as soon as you are brave enough to go for surgery, it is over and you are fine.

Besides, fibroid shrinks as soon as a woman reaches menopause, so it's not as if it is for life.

Anyway, that's associated with womanhood and we should be respected

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by dbos11(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2018
oh my god!!! and beans don finish 4 aos ooo.i for don............................
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by kaimabay: 2:21pm On May 25, 2018
May God be with her
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by chisure: 2:26pm On May 25, 2018
May God help her.
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by mavinc4u(f): 2:27pm On May 25, 2018
ajebuter:
For God's sake, why is she making a stir about the procedure?

I had the same, removed it through surgery, lost weight, gained weight and all is fine.

I even went through the surgery fully awake , conscious and saw the removal bit by bit

Six weeks later I was back to work as if nothing happened.

Toke, abeg, keep some things to yourself fah..

Besides, fibroid is non cancerous and it is common among women from 28 upwards

It is not life threatening, just that you look pregnant when you are not and as soon as you are brave enough to go for surgery, it is over and you are fine.

Besides, fibroid shrinks as soon as a woman reaches menopause, so it's not as if it is for life.

Anyway, that's associated with womanhood and we should be respected

Fully awake? As in you were feeling the pain or they gave you inject not to feel the pain? You try oh. Also ,I heard that it grows back after removing it.
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by SyberKate(f): 3:00pm On May 25, 2018
I know that hospital wink
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Herdeydeen: 3:02pm On May 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by ajebuter(f): 3:11pm On May 25, 2018
mavinc4u:

Fully awake? As in you were feeling the pain or they gave you inject not to feel the pain? You try oh. Also ,I heard that it grows back after removing it.

I was on epidural and it deadened my lower torso, hence i was able to witness the process fully conscious.

It grows back if one is not careful with diet so one must eliminate too much red meat and eat alot of fruits

I did mine in 2015 and I havent seen any symptoms that suggest it is coming back

Always ensure you try to dip your hands into your tummy, if your hands goes through and the tummy is soft and without any obstruction, then you are fibroid free, or the fibroid is little, however, the minute you try testing your tummy with your hand and you encounter a barricade, go for scan test.

The symptoms of fibroid are:

1. Heavy menstral flow, more than the norman 5 days
2. Frequent peeing
3. Swollen leg sometimes
4. Extremely painful sexual relations
5. Big tummy
6. Weight loss

All will be well
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by alextobi1247: 3:14pm On May 25, 2018
All the best sis, God wil hear your prayer soon.
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by kaimabay: 3:19pm On May 25, 2018
wish her quick recovery
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Spontaneous21(f): 4:18pm On May 25, 2018
Hello guys,please I need the contact a Ketu resident.Its urgently urgent.E Seun.
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2018
Since my aunt died of Fibroid after surgery in 1997 since then, none of my family will undergo surgery for fibroid again since there is herbal that can do the cure. I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 27, 2018
goldbim:
May God bless her vision.. So many women are facing hell as a result of fibroid. Is it the pains they go through or sudden embarrassment that befalls them when they get messed up or the fact that you know you can't feel comfortable down there as you wish!!let's not talk abt the heartbreak of knowing its still there after different tests and medications..
May divine healing locate every woman going through this(amen)..
Do you even know what fibroid is? Pls verify your information before posting them abeg. What does fibroid have to do with "getting messed up down there" or "not feeling comfortable down there"? Even the pain doesn't occur most times.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo: Studying Law As Fifth Degree Not A Big Deal / OC Ukeje Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.