Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? (1168 Views)

Here Is Why Women Ask Where You Got Their Number From(graphic) / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 25, 2018
she always call to ask where I I am at the particular point in time before we start other convo, what does this habit implies....
Re: She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? by MhizzAJ(f): 1:07pm On May 25, 2018
Igala men can be very confused at times
Someone is in love with you and cares about you yet u call that insecurity

What else do u guys want undecided
Re: She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 25, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Igala men can be very confused at times Someone is in love with you and cares about you yet u call that insecurity
lolzzzz, that part igala men got me cracked
Re: She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 25, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Igala men can be very confused at times Someone is in love with you and cares about you yet u call that insecurity
lolzzzz, that part igala men got me cracked
Re: She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? by doctorexcel: 3:45pm On May 26, 2018
If any party in a courtship is too possessive to the point of wanting to know your every movement per time, run for your life. My sister is in such relationship and the marriage has turned abusive.
Re: She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 26, 2018
doctorexcel:
If any party in a courtship is too possessive to the point of wanting to know your every movement per time, run for your life. My sister is in such relationship and the marriage has turned abusive.

hmmm, my thought as well
Re: She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? by ubunja(m): 4:34am On May 27, 2018
its not love.dump that insecure girl.
if your girl was the complaining other girls would be calling you insecure. if she stressing you, its no longer love.

2 Likes

Re: She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 27, 2018
Aren't we all just insecure kids ...calling other insecure kids insecure ?
Re: She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 27, 2018
ubunja:
its not love.dump that insecure girl.
if your girl was the complaining other girls would be calling you insecure. if she stressing you, its no longer love.

ubunja the lady's nightmare has spoken. heart u bro
Re: She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? by AstroG: 12:57pm On May 27, 2018
She is calling to check if her PROPERTY, is safe and secured,and not wide in the open(PUBLIC)

Re: She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? by Nobody: 5:31am On May 28, 2018
AstroG:
She is calling to check if her PROPERTY, is safe and secured,and not wide in the open(PUBLIC)

lolzz

(1) (Reply)

Tomboy Proposes To Her Girfriend And She Said Yes / How Can I Get My Woman Back? / Yoruba Man Cries For Help To End His Marriage.Wife Sleeps With Every Man In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.