Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

MY Husband Has Impregnated 7 Women After Our Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Husband Has Impregnated 7 Women After Our Marriage (407 Views)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Husband Has Impregnated 7 Women After Our Marriage by hearthdesire: 2:40pm On May 25, 2018
Please advise Miss Anonymous

Kindly help me with advice and hide ID my heart is broken, i don't know how take it. Im married with two kids have been with huby since 2008 but was officially married last year in May ( bride price fully paid ) my Huby is mischievous he sleep around with women of different kind , one time i found naked pics of his girlfriend in his phone on WhatsApp so i confronted him and he asked for forgiveness. The issue ended. He later put a password on his phone and...
http://growinluv.com/2018/05/25/307/
Re: MY Husband Has Impregnated 7 Women After Our Marriage by adontcare(f): 3:05pm On May 25, 2018
Keep praying for him to repent and stop impregnating more women. Pray without ceasing and leave everything in God's hand. Dress seductively and cook his favourite meal. Stupid woman, shey if u were d one dat had one child out, won't he announce and humiliate u on CNN,BBC, aljazera, AIT, channels and all radio stations.

1 Like

Re: MY Husband Has Impregnated 7 Women After Our Marriage by ubunja(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2018
so you expect a man who makes 2 milion sperm a day to not make babies?
Re: MY Husband Has Impregnated 7 Women After Our Marriage by chiommy123(f): 3:11pm On May 25, 2018
I think you need a break from that man for you not to loss your sanity

(1) (Reply)

The Bestman Videotaping On The Ground Deserves Some Accolade / #mentoo: Time For Men To Take Back Control Of The Narratives / Video: Ghanaian Actress Reveals How She Slept With 24 Actors After Dating My Fir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.