Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' (68113 Views)

The Wonders Of Ladder-like 240km-long Yaxi “skyroad” Expressway In China / Precarious Situation Of Oji River Bridge, Enugu State / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by harry2sexy(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2018
Yewandequeen:
more like 20never
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by lovelylad: 2:01pm On May 26, 2018
terrezo2002:
scary bridge. What is the assurance that it will not crash?
ask davido, he will give you life time insurance.

1 Like

Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by vRendoh(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2018
Jackossky:
Chaiiii
When will Nigeria get here?

When you and I.....we all are willing ...
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by terrezo2002(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2018
thedondada:

Majority of the assurance it will not crash is it wasn't built in Nigeria by Nigerians so you can be sure that substandard wasn't in the equation.
Bridges collapse also in developed countries. The truth is that you can not absolutely trust in man made things
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by terrezo2002(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2018
idris4eva:
you think say na Julius berger or ccecc dey construst am
Even the greatest engineers are humans and no human creations last forever
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by thedondada(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2018
terrezo2002:

Bridges collapse also in developed countries. The truth is that you can not absolutely trust in man made things

That's why I said majority....

You cannot trust man made things but the things made in Nigeria for public consumption should be feared by everyone.

I.e roads
Food
Bridges

The level of check isn't just there as it should be.
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by dasparrow: 2:26pm On May 26, 2018
DonjazzyPikin:
This can only happen in Nigeria when the present set of politicians in this country kick bucket.
Then we can start thinking of a new dawn.

The politicians alone ain't Nigeria's problem. Nigerians too contribute immensely to their own problems. Nepotism, tribalism, greed and corruption is the reason Nigeria will never get anywhere and most Nigerians are guilty of these things.

1 Like

Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by 8stargeneral: 2:31pm On May 26, 2018
Jackossky:
Chaiiii
whn buhari win 2019 election grin grin
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by sosodevf(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2018
Jackossky:
Chaiiii
Oluku! When the disaster will strike you will be the one to thank God for Nigeria
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 26, 2018
terrezo2002:
scary bridge. What is the assurance that it will not crash?
Evil thoughts...
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by sulakishop(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2018
China Amaka cheesy angry cheesy angry grin angry grin
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by brightalo17: 4:53pm On May 26, 2018
Jackossky:

Actually, it's spelt as 'Liar' because I know that is what you want to say.
Ok Mr Liar able .
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by CioAngels(f): 5:44pm On May 26, 2018
I'm very sure Japanese built this bridge for China as they built their railway line, while Nigeria run to China to build for her standard less structures. Beautiful build bridge it is. I hope Nigeria will get there some day when Nigerian leaders will stop stealing to bury in the cemetery, water tanks, and other mean places.
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by Yewandequeen(f): 5:49pm On May 26, 2018
harry2sexy:
more like 20never
grin grin grin
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by dimmikel: 6:58pm On May 26, 2018
Jackossky:
Chaiiii
We never even finish the one wey no enter heaven talkless of thinkin of the one wey go be like sey e enter heaven
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by Jackossky(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2018
brightalo17:
Ok Mr Liar able .

The full stop should be immediately after the last letter. There shouldn't be any space between both.
You keep goofing at every chance I give you.
Shit
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by Jackossky(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2018
dimmikel:

We never even finish the one wey no enter heaven talkless of thinkin of the one wey go be like sey e enter heaven

True talk
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by brightalo17: 8:47am On May 27, 2018
Jackossky:

The full stop should be immediately after the last letter. There shouldn't be any space between both.
You keep goofing at every chance I give you.
Shit
Ok Mr Liar Able.
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by Jackossky(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2018
brightalo17:
Ok Mr Liar Able.
Get the f*ck off my mention.
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by brightalo17: 9:14am On May 27, 2018
Jackossky:

Get the f*ck off my mention.
Ok Mr liar able.
Re: Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' by Sike(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2018
Better country than mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) / What Downtown Looks Like In São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil / Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.