Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? (24481 Views)

See what my tecno Phone did to me / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Powerexpert: 11:53am On May 26, 2018
Lenovo A5000 battery get hot like say i wan boil water with it. Later had flex issue before it refuses to come up.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by kennykg(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2018
BlackBerry bold 5
One egg shaped simens with the keypad at the corner

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:54am On May 26, 2018
Mojibola:

That phone was nonsense. Battery discharges while charging. Phone gets so hot I had to start placing a satchet of water on it. Eventually, the battery gets swollen. Rubbish phone...Jumia hyped it.
oh gawd. You described my phone. The freaking phone got swollen that it damaged my screen, last all my pictures. The thing pain me ehn.
I just bore a Samsung note 3 and was robbed the following day so I needed a phone to manage for the time beeen, na so I go buy the nonsense phone oooo. Aswear I regret it up till today

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2018
Nexus 4
Sony Xperia Z3...

Dead phones...
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Jozay(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2018
DanielsParker:

currently using it. what were your issues?
One day the phone just crashed. I was told it was motherboard issues. Had to sell phone as scrap
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by rockguy(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2018
Yusuf54:
Mine was Nokia N95
mine was innjoo max 3 ... Pretty sure all innjoo phones are annoying
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:56am On May 26, 2018
olfet:

that innjoo 2g na killer phone, i boght it from office at high rate, use it not up to 3mnths, got spoilt, the battery na :gbege: error, i took it to thier customer center at ikeka, to my amazinment i was asked to pay a token of N17,500. i abandoned with them since last year.
that phone is rubbish
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Rick9(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2018
ikbnice:
Worst phone used. Blackberry something, maybe tour or so. Drains battery like die. Got two extra batteries.
that bb tour eh very nonxense phone
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Hackersking(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2018
Tenco l3...
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by ehiwarior: 11:58am On May 26, 2018
[quote author=Anigreat post=67875251]

Then u no get original battery my own de last die
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by DanielsParker(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2018
Jozay:

One day the phone just crashed. I was told it was motherboard issues. Had to sell phone as scrap

Sorry about that. I'm still using mine. A year + now

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 26, 2018
Timagex:
One tecno like that! It uses four sims shocked cool, battery lasts long cool. But, when old age came, the phone started using me instead of the other way round! How? The phone will singlehandedly mark like 5 numbers and ask me if I want to delete? shocked shocked I will press the red button, but, my oga will delete and tell me operation successful! shocked shocked. Furthermore, the phone was fond of sending messages on its own to my frequently dialled numbers... Messages like, "I need help urgently"! grin in the midnight o shocked grin among other punishmentspunishments...I suffered gaaan cry cry

Lol grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by thedondada(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2018
jaymichael:
Tecno Phantom A1 abi na A+ I no even remember again sef. That make me run from tecno phones except I wan buy their torchlite phone.

This phone is like a horror movie.

First it was charging port.

Then screen issues

Then the phone just begun to die. The space kept getting smaller and no body seemed to know what to do. I was walking past slot one day and just walked I to save my life from techno

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by lemonys(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2018
vicfajeze:
INFINIX HOT 6
I just paid for the phone on jumia, pls tell me the problem so i can cancel my order
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by ehiwarior: 12:04pm On May 26, 2018
Dtarmon:
Lg G2 repaired the screen thrice

Useless phone with expensive screen

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by hermesprogidy(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2018
Injoo.. Very very very very very very useless phone.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2018
For longer life dont near any low end itel android product

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by sanpipita(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2018
Tecno q1 my regret made is worse cos I was advised not to buy it

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Mcslize: 12:09pm On May 26, 2018
skimeh:

Bros don't even think of it.
I mean you can't access more than 300 mb out of the ram sometimes it even displays 98mb/1.00gb.

That's serious. Can u suggest any other phone with up to 500mah battery capacity? I tot it's a good phone due to the 5000 battery
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by roqrules04(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2018
One useless ARCHOS phone like that in 2013..

Blackberry passport.
I don't know why I just hate the bb passport since I got my s7 Edge.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Timagex(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by missioner(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2018
Tecno spark K7 it can represent Africa in hanging competition.

rubbish phone.

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by jaymichael(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2018
thedondada:

This phone is like a horror movie.

First it was charging port.

Then screen issues

Then the phone just begun to die. The space kept getting smaller and no body seemed to know what to do. I was walking past slot one day and just walked I to save my life from techno
Mine was charging port issues. calcare later changed the panel after many months. The phone developed fault 3 months after buying. The time the phone spent for calcare pass the time I spent using the phone. I had to sell it off immediately I collected ot back from carlcare after repairs. I still remember hiw the 36k pain me that time.
Thanks to Gof I discovered Gionee. Ever loyal, ever dependable, ever reliable. I still remember my gionee M3 mini with fond memories. I use X1s now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by whitebeard(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2018
Optmus:
I disagree with you. I play all games with my hot 4 pro. Games that are more 2gb in size
I am not talking about candy crush, temple run, I am talking about, bullet force, vainglory, pugb..etc..fast paced games..where u play against players using iOS and snap.d..!!

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by stilldoingokay(f): 12:32pm On May 26, 2018
tecno w3, I regret buying the phone.

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by ekensi01: 12:32pm On May 26, 2018
whitebeard:
Infinix hot 4 pro angry (very bad for gaming)

really
that's my next phone am intending to buy.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by afezy110(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2018
tecno w3
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by ekensi01: 12:33pm On May 26, 2018
stilldoingokay:
tecno w3, I regret buying the phone.

I Swear till now am regretting

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Sike(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2018
Nightwolf1:
Sendo X.. Men I bought a witchcraft with my money thinking it was a phone.. I got high blood pressure and one cold morning, I threw it in a gutter annoyingly for disorganising my life completely.
LMAO
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Badtman(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2018
ITbomb:

I've never seen a heavier and useless phone
The phone na doom , one bros collected my hard earned 12k some years back and assure me of good games and facebook
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by stilldoingokay(f): 12:36pm On May 26, 2018
ekensi01:

I Swear till now am regretting

ooh, thank God, I thought am alone.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by josessybj: 12:41pm On May 26, 2018
Motorola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Reduce Data Usage While Using Social Media On Your Smartphone / TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.