Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? (24474 Views)

See what my tecno Phone did to me / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by iheanyi40(m): 12:42pm On May 26, 2018
Oukitel c8
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by gonkin(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2018
Infinix joypad
Iphone 6

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Lordtrailz: 12:46pm On May 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Xionez(m): 12:48pm On May 26, 2018
Blackberry Storm
That phone na die. Battery life...TERRIBLE. Touchscreen feels like you are pressing glass placed on sand. Always making cracking noises beneath the screen. The UI was wack. One would be gauging where to press so that IT WILL FALL EXACTLY on the intended spot. To cap it all, it didn't work with Etisalat.

Bold 2 and 4
Power banks should have been released in this era. Everyone held on to chargers as if it was life support. Some even permanently attached wall adapters to theirs to avoid stories or had-I-knowns.

Bold 5
Okay device...but heavens help you if your SERVICE BOOKs go missing/cleared. Even telecom operators themselves will not save you. You are saved only when the phone "feels like" requesting and saving it.

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by oluplus(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2018
Martzki:
cry madrid no mercy pls
You will be disappointed bro.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Ibime(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2018
Sony Xperia. Battery dey die every 10 mins.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2018
Tecno phantom A1 - the phone memory will just get full and you can't trace what is taking it!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by dozofavour(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2018
whitebeard:
Infinix hot 4 pro angry (very bad for gaming)

As as how?
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Larwin(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2018
One injoo nonsense, don forget the model sef
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Dayoara: 1:24pm On May 26, 2018
Itel 1556+ is like hell, it doesn't support SD, the phone can hang like Judas Iscariot... The only benefit of the phone is monster battery.... I can watch like 6 movies and play games like anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by jibs4lv(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2018
One useless innjoo product laidat undecided
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by lilfizzie: 1:40pm On May 26, 2018
Lg G2 and Bold 5. That LG dealt with my life.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Hysmady(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2018
BB bold 4 and Htc one M8...Don't wanna share the nightmare story cry

Those two phones were one my biggest mistake in my life
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by donbenie(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi note 2,washed out screen, crappy GPU and piss poor battery life..up till now I can't get myself to buy another Xiaomi because of that phone..
And to top it all I gave away my excellent Galaxy Note 2 after buying THAT Crap.. angry
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by isybeke(f): 1:46pm On May 26, 2018
Sony Ericsson, ,,,,unfortunately was my ever first phone
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by ShawtCake(f): 1:48pm On May 26, 2018
Solo phone, HTC sense
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by asamaigho(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2018
Anigreat:

Lol... mumu symbian phone, that phone can drained battery eh.

That phone has variants so be specific,cos used the 8gb black version and I must confess "that's the must efficient phone I have ever used.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by asamaigho(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2018
Blackberry storm 1....that phone was a disaster in all ramification.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by ShawtCake(f): 1:51pm On May 26, 2018
Timagex:
One tecno like that! It uses four sims shocked cool, battery lasts long cool. But, when old age came, the phone started using me instead of the other way round! How? The phone will singlehandedly mark like 5 numbers and ask me if I want to delete? shocked shocked I will press the red button, but, my oga will delete and tell me operation successful! shocked shocked. Furthermore, the phone was fond of sending messages on its own to my frequently dialled numbers... Messages like, "I need help urgently"! grin in the midnight o shocked grin among other punishmentspunishments...I suffered gaaan cry cry
hehehehe u are so funny.. grin
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by SenatorAiyzik: 1:56pm On May 26, 2018
Iphone6, hopeless 1gb ram phone just like tecno n3. Hopeless 40mins battery.I should have known Samsung was the best angry
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by SenatorAiyzik: 2:05pm On May 26, 2018
millomaniac:

Why? It's a world class phone.

You call a 2gb ram phone same as tecno spark a world class phone?
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by millomaniac: 2:06pm On May 26, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:

You call a 2gb ram phone same as tecno spark a world class phone?

Enjoy your techno. Leave me to enjoy my iphone.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by SenatorAiyzik: 2:09pm On May 26, 2018
millomaniac:

Enjoy your techno. Leave me to enjoy my iphone

And who says I use tecno? Oga I use an s7 edge with 4gb ram be there deceiving yourself with iPhone 6 that has a 2gb ram like itel and the rest even itel these days have 4gb ram
For real programmers and heavy users, iPhone is crap as in rubbish we don't even recognise it

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by millomaniac: 2:11pm On May 26, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:

And who says I use tecno? Oga I use an s7 edge with 4gb ram be there deceiving yourself with iPhone 6 that has a 2gb ram like itel and the rest even itel these days have 4gb ram
For real programmers and heavy users, iPhone is crap as in rubbish we don't even recognise it

Says the android fan boy. Talking as if you don't know the 6 is since 2014.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by darlenese(f): 2:16pm On May 26, 2018
Injoo Max
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by godson4u79(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2018
Oh i remember that phone, the phone no be here at all na one of most useless technology invention of mankind

Nightwolf1:
Sendo X.. Men I bought a witchcraft with my money thinking it was a phone.. I got high blood pressure and one cold morning, I threw it in a gutter annoyingly for disorganising my life completely.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by SenatorAiyzik: 2:19pm On May 26, 2018
millomaniac:

Says the android fan boy. Talking as if you don't know the 6 is since 2014.
See this one. You don't even know anything about phones.
As at 2014 I will mention 8 phones with 3gb ram then in 2014

Samsung Note 3
LG G pro 2
Sony Xperia Z2
Common Gionee Elite7
Oppo find 7
Samsung galaxy round
ZTE Nubia X6
Samsung galaxy J

Even common oppo had 3gb ram in 2014and u are here making noise with your 2gb ram phone at the end of the second quarter of 2018 when men with phones as in PHONES are talking..my friend will you keep quiet! If I hear any FIM from you again! angry angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by millomaniac: 2:20pm On May 26, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:

See this one. You don't even know anything about phones.
As at 2014 I will mention 8 phones with 3gb ram then in 2014

Samsung Note 3
LG G pro 2
Sony Xperia Z2
Common Gionee Elite7
Oppo find 7
Samsung galaxy round
ZTE Nubia X6
Samsung galaxy J

Even common oppo had 3gb ram in 2014and u are here making noise with your 2gb ram phone at the end of the second quarter of 2018..my friend will you keep quiet! If I hear any FIM from you again! angry angry undecided

Please I don't wanna start that iOS android debate.the fact you are yapping about RAM shows
You don't know jack shi-t about phones my friend. Use your Samsung leave me with my iphone.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by SenatorAiyzik: 2:21pm On May 26, 2018
millomaniac:

Please I don't wanna start that iOS android debate.

Qwayetiii!!!! With your yahooboy phone grin

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Jidibia(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2018
jaymichael:
Mine was charging port issues. calcare later changed the panel after many months. The phone developed fault 3 months after buying. The time the phone spent for calcare pass the time I spent using the phone. I had to sell it off immediately I collected ot back from carlcare after repairs. I still remember hiw the 36k pain me that time.
Thanks to Gof I discovered Gionee. Ever loyal, ever dependable, ever reliable. I still remember my gionee M3 mini with fond memories. I use X1s now.
Please how good is the x1s? Does it get hot when using it? I ordered the 32gb ram version from aliexpress but due to some negative customers users experience such as heatiing issue, i later cancelled my order.
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by seyilee(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2018
Fero power 2 can't download ba3 wack changing the fone soon
Re: Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? by Timagex(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
ShawtCake:
hehehehe u are so funny.. grin
wink cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Reduce Data Usage While Using Social Media On Your Smartphone / TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.