Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM (20113 Views)

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by stanisbaratheon: 10:07am On May 26, 2018
orevajude:
When can I start working?

This question is tricky. You can't ask that when you've not been hired.

1 Like

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Nobody: 10:25am On May 26, 2018
when can I resume?? grin

1 Like

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by ambasue(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2018
why am I suppose to resume & who will I be reporting to
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by slickbak(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2018
Ask them for the correct score of Madrid vs Liverpool today
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by articlewriter: 10:39am On May 26, 2018
Ask can we negotiate the salary.
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Shaev7(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2018
Ask them, "when can I join your organization?"
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by chukzyfcbb: 12:13pm On May 26, 2018
Ciscogod:
I was asked same question 2months ago.. The Lebanese boss asked me after my interview if I have any question..

I told him what I really want and the dept I would like to work.. I'm a network engineer.. I just simply told him .. I dont want to be in the network monitoring team . I want to be in the IP dept.

And he said surely u can't be in the monitoring team.. I just said fine.. And that was it
edkaun my fellow Cisco brother, can i PM.
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by bluecircle470: 2:22pm On May 26, 2018
swiz123:
considering the kind of meager salary you guys just offered me, if I were your brother would you advise me to work here

Lolllll.......bro i don confirm am. You don dey mayan grin grin grin
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by BRIGHT180(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2018
I don't have a question but will like to thank you for inviting me for interview this role sounds interesting and I will relish the opportunity of working here

To be considered a success in this role what would a successful candidate need to achieve in the first 6 months etc
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Beorn: 2:49pm On May 26, 2018
swiz123:
considering the kind of meager salary you guys just offered me, if I were your brother would you advise me to work here

LMAO. Buwahahahaha. grin grin
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Ciscogod(m): 11:36pm On May 26, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

edkaun my fellow Cisco brother, can i PM. I need me a network Engr role

No wahala bro.. You can drop your email
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by babajide2010: 2:40am On May 27, 2018
google1:
At the end of a job interview, when the interviewer asks you if you have any questions for them, what are some good questions to ask?
My question is.....wat make your organization more exceptional than others
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by newjosboy: 10:57am On May 27, 2018
dozofavour:
They want to know how intelligent you are so ask them something about their company. Question like despite the recession what innovative steps have the company made to maintain corporate sustainability?

Even them go confuse cos they have to answer you. I remember asking something like that and after beating round the corner the lady said its the company's secret

Did you get the job?
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by orevajude(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2018
stanisbaratheon:

This question is tricky. You can't ask that when you've not been hired.

I never it was a wrong interview question.thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In Dubai / NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.