Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) (33288 Views)

What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? / How Should I Have Answered This Interviewer's Question? / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by officialwdhtvv: 11:30am On Jan 03
Nigerian lady "wows" an interviewer with her perfect english speaking skills.

Take a listen!!! Even the interviewer at first didnt believe what he just heard cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwKW-LQF4-4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1omVg3LMV6/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

23 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by Opportuneke(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03
Somehow funny we have a lot of graduates lavishing out there😁

Actually English language doesn’t belong to us yet we are so outstanding In it and I see no reason why we can’t normalize speaking our indigenous languages like Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Benin, efik, ibibio and the host of others.🧐

The colonial masters really did a number on us. ☹️

They colonised everything about usπŸ€”

For instance, they came and told us that Polygamy is sin while forcing their religion on us and condemning our traditional way of worship.πŸ₯Ί

Now the same set of people have legalized Gay and Lesbian marriages and told us they are acceptable ☹️

Honestly speaking, They really worked on us.🧐

ShoeGetSize:
Polygamy isn't just a sin in the conventional sense, it is also a pretty stupid idea that is not workable.

It’s really workable sir in the actual sense.✍🏻

If I may sir, what is the ratio of male children compared to the female kids?

We will realize there’s a very wide margin and the only way we can bridge this is through polygamy but THE MAN MUST HAVE THE FINANCIAL CAPACITY TO EMBARK ON SUCH JOURNEY

I will like to bring to your awareness that colonialism brought this to us in other to slow down our population.πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Population is the strength of a nation πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
They know that on the long run we will eventually become powerful as they are if we are not put in check.

If I may sir, what is the benefit of LGBTQ in Our society? 🧐

sheeda995:

Now you have lots of population what's the benefit.

It positively aids the economy πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Businesses easily thrive in a well populated environment than the underpopulated areas.
Take china and India for instance, population aids production and manufacturing. You can’t lack manpower πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Population is also Defence✍🏻

Until somethings are put into place in this country before we can enjoy the benefits of our population πŸ‘

Donaldoni:

There are more males and females in the world

Don't be an ignoramus. Google is there.

I refuse to argue this bro, but if I may, how many men have been killed by bandits and terrorists in this countryπŸ₯Ί

How many men do you see out there every where you go compared to women☹️

When last were these so called statistics updatedπŸ€”

Oga sir, some of this statistics online tends to be misleading. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
In fact it will beat your imagination that you will venture into reports like NIGERIA IS A VERY FAST DEVELOPING NATION AND NIGERIANS ARE FAR AWAY FROM POVERTY AS THEY ARE ALL LIVING IN AFFLUENCE ✍🏻

Knowing fully well that the vast majority of our population are living hand to mouth. πŸ€”

I rest my case. πŸ™ŒπŸ»

sheeda995:

Sir,so your solution to poverty is increased population and polygamy. Before China developed didn't they stop childbirth like pigs.anyways you sound very ignorant. I can't believe you think the ratio of men to women is the cause of Nigerian problem. This is 21st century bro not 12th century

Ma, if I may, what is the population of china and India?🧐

What is the population of Nigeria?πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

How many countries in the world are begging their citizens for increase in birth rate as we speak? πŸ™„

What’s the magnitude of mineral resources deposits in Nigeria compared to India and china?πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

So who is now ignorant between you and I? πŸ€”

Please do due diligence before quoting me…
You can easily state you stance clearly but moving your motion against polygamy πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Population is power and it must be balanced. It must be controlled πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

If Nigeria is to work based on the resources we have in the country in terms of production and manufacturing, I can guarantee you that we will still lack manpower.πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Please don’t allow the map to deceive you.
Africa is bigger than the entire Europe and Asia combined together.πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

The colonialists really worked on our mentality that’s why we underestimate ourselves.πŸ‘

If only NIGER STATE can be 3 times bigger than the ENTIRE SOUTH EAST, then that should signal something to you.✍🏻

As it stands based on our land mass and mineral resources deposits, if Nigeria is to work at full throttle, I can confidently tell you that we are underpopulated πŸ™πŸ½

Drops pen πŸ–Š

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03
Not surprised atal. She obviously had a good education but Nigeria as usual happened to her. If only you know how many Uber drivers and commercial bus drivers that are educated to the teeth, this woman's speech in this video wouldn't surprise you at all

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by ismhab(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03
The lady is American but unfortunately found her self in Nigeria under druggie administration.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by Deepspirituals: 1:52pm On Jan 03
Great !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03
cool

Wow shocked I am impressed πŸ‘

She speaks better English than Bat that attended Chicago university tongue

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by christejames(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03
grin

Tinubulation happening to everyone

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by Kingrshd3: 1:53pm On Jan 03
That's the product of Chicago University 😊
Balablue generation

May God bless BAT

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by humberjade: 1:53pm On Jan 03
Impossicant...this one wey dey sound like AI so grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by pretydiva(f): 1:54pm On Jan 03
If you have watched it, biko summarize it for us

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by Abbeytoy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03
She wow you because you're not used to it.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by LoveJesus87(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03
Thank you op for changing my life. Ever since I opened this thread and read it, my life has moved forward, I have been receiving miracle money from left right and center.
The price of rice has dropped to 200 per de Rica. Even garri and garden egg sef.
You are so brilliant.

And to the mod that pushed this to the front page, I hope you have achieved your life ambition.
You are the best mod in the world

Thank you once again

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by Primusinterpares(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03
Old Glory.

Do you know that English is the native language of England?

The way we worship English enhnnn... It's over rated.

Making English language our official language is the first and purest form of slavery

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by callmevirus(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by 175(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03
I'm lost. Is this front page worthy?

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by pointblankeirie: 1:55pm On Jan 03
wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by efeteb: 1:55pm On Jan 03
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by cybergawd: 1:55pm On Jan 03
Nothing spectacular..

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by forayfleo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03
Hmmmm Nigeria with .....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by AOB1: 1:55pm On Jan 03
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by ojialo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03
If hungry wire you, u go get talent by force

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by GanagiBitrus: 1:56pm On Jan 03
No biggie. Plenty of Kids who were taught Elocution & Phonetics speak better.

BTW, I think say na small pikin till I zoomed in... wink

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by Antai123(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03
Exceptional indeed grin
Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by Shellsploit: 1:56pm On Jan 03
Speaks better than all female netizens on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by Correctbro1: 1:56pm On Jan 03
You go don know say this one get oyinbo water and food for body. Probably born or raised abroad though she looks errrm but I no go think twice before I nack am belle if she young. Because she no too fine but she go dey classy gan. I go just dey call her make she come dey use grammer and innit finish anybody wey wan follow me fight

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by Maj196(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03
Is that British or American accent. Well it doesn't match her face though grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by symbianDON(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03
This one no be lady na....na mama

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by dsocioemmy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03
This one is a Nigerian by face and skin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by BigDawsNet: 1:57pm On Jan 03
officialwdhtvv:
Nigerian lady "wows" an interviewer with her perfect english speaking skills.

Take a listen!!! Even the interviewer at first didnt believe what he just heard cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwKW-LQF4-4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1omVg3LMV6/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

That's African American accent

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03
Nigerian lady or Nigerian WOMAN

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment / People You Should Never Ask For Reference And Why. / How Do I Handle This Issue At Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.