Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth (1727 Views)

Women Are The Most Confused Set Of Creatures - 11th Man Theory / Nigerian MEN Are The Most Confused Set Of Men I Have Ever Come Across. / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by Misypee(f): 5:45pm On May 25, 2018
Heres why

1 Share

Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by whitebeard(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2018
Maybe the kinda guys u meet/get attracted to u think DAT way, not all guys think this way ma'am..couple of ladies would agree to what I am saying..!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by otobasin2323(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2018
lol
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by UDUJ(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2018
Both sexes are confused grin cheesy
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 25, 2018
Am i the only one that thinks that this post does not make sense?

5 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 25, 2018
Guys?

Everyone has their preferences. i.e. Some guys might like heavy makeup on their girlfriends, while others might not appreciate something like that.

Trying to lump people together for the sake of sounding intelligent sometimes makes us appear more silly than we can ever imagine. So it is best to understand and respect every individual's choices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by mhisbliss(f): 5:55pm On May 25, 2018
grinI concur 100℅ please if you have a contrary opinion just comment without quoting me, you can air your grievances without involving a third party
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by Lonestar124: 5:57pm On May 25, 2018
I love her with her natural look.

Praise her for her hardworking.

Caution her if she believes arrogantly.... Now tell me I my confused?
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by Archangel15: 6:01pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinI concur 100℅ please if you have a contrary opinion just comment without quoting me, you can air your grievances without involving a third party

Let me not hear you comment about generalization again
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by mhisbliss(f): 6:07pm On May 25, 2018
Archangel15:

Let me not hear you comment about generalization again
grinI concur and you want to suffocate on my comment, so I'm not allowed to agree with something again

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by highqueen(f): 6:10pm On May 25, 2018
yawns.
my man is not confused.
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2018
Misypee:
Heres why
Because women apply fake things too much zero real
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by Deltayankeeboi: 6:23pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
mumu
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by BossLaifay(f): 6:26pm On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Am i the only one that thinks that this post does not make sense?
Yes tongue
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 25, 2018
BossLaifay:
Yes tongue
In the realm of the spirit, i am seeing you getting married to a pastor..
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by mhisbliss(f): 6:28pm On May 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
mumu
Don't get emotional, its nothing personal, foolish guys we have in Nigeria grin
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by Amarabae(f): 6:37pm On May 25, 2018
Hahahaha.
Not all sha.
BTW if a broke guy is cheating on his girlfriend,
What will happen when he becomes rich?
*just thinking *
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by BossLaifay(f): 6:40pm On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
In the realm of the spirit, i am seeing you getting married to a pastor..
Question that your spirit realm o.
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by Deltayankeeboi: 6:46pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
Don't get emotional, its nothing personal, foolish guys we have in Nigeria grin
lol mumu stop typing in colors. you are making your rubbish more obvious undecided meanwhile we guys are not the architect of the misfortunes you girls have in your lives.

men are useless because you made a lot of bad choices moving with the wrong people. . . just fix yourself and you will enjoy life to the fullest with or without a man.

only girls with inferiority complex whines and nags that men are useless but when the time comes, still kneels down to collect doggy style from the same "useless men".

3 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by Archangel15: 7:00pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinI concur and you want to suffocate on my comment, so I'm not allowed to agree with something again

You're just a hypocrite bringing out 'generalization' when it favors your argument and discarding it when it does not
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by mhisbliss(f): 7:06pm On May 25, 2018
Archangel15:

You're just a hypocrite bringing out 'generalization' when it favors your argument and discarding it when it does not
I only agreed with the OP, why are you pained for no reason
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2018
yes we dont like y'all using too much make up and yes we donu fancy it when you dont use make up at all etc etc......

you know why?

cos some of y'all dumb mofos dont know how to do things right.............it's either you overdo it or under-do it undecided

some most of you all dont know what it means to do something moderately and thats what we tryna teach y'all

how is that confusion?

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by austyn0(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2018
Amarabae:
Hahahaha. Not all sha. BTW if a broke guy is cheating on his girlfriend, What will happen when he becomes rich? *just thinking *
Echie ya echichi ichie cheater...
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by austyn0(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
yes we dont like y'all using too much make up and yes we donu fancy it when you dont use make up at all etc etc......

you know why?

cos some of y'all dumb mofos dont know how to do things right.............it's either you overdo it or under-do it undecided

some most of you all dont know what it means to do something moderately and thats what we tryna teach y'all

how is that confusion?
Moderation is the keyword....Meanwhile,, We men are truly confused sometimes on some cases concerning women and vice-versa....It's either the creator of that picture created it for fun or he/she created it outta plain senselessness.
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2018
austyn0:
Moderation is the keyword....Meanwhile,, We men are truly confused sometimes on some cases concerning women and vice-versa....It's either the creator of that picture created it for fun or he/she created it outta plain senselessness.

men (or women) ain't confused...................each one with his (or her) own preference

and at the embolden, i strongly believe it's the latter [h]

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by kmaster007: 7:54pm On May 25, 2018
and what of ladies
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by DopeAngel(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2018
. . .
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by DEIFIED(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2018
What a stupid point by the OP.
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 25, 2018
To be honest, we are all mad and we don’t even know what we want embarassed
Re: Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth by Nobody: 12:00am On May 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Amaka The Lesbian / +18 Another Slayqueen Queen With Fake Ass / I Was On My Own O!! (@iamchuksdozie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.