Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog (39868 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog by Yankiss(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2018
tashashiel:
better
These woman beaters have a lot in common. They are cowards elsewhere. You can never hear they fought anybody outside the house or broke someone's head. They are also insecure.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog by deaconbiggy(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2018
gloryon:
Who sends out invitations 5 months before wedding? lipsrsealed undecided

Lol...

Answer: Buhari
Re: Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog by CioAngels(f): 8:58am On May 26, 2018
Meanwhile, others are not sane enough to say No, because of what people would say, at end of it all sadness takes the center stage. Very sad.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog by rikithor(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2018
Every body at df points in life needs advice ,caution ,discipline,correction ,i mean rod of correction (bible proverbs )
i av seen where a hot slap provided the needed deliverance in a case of somebori‘s waywardness

i av seen where biting the ear,makes another ,behaved civily,thereafter ,

i av also witnessed flogging in the open makes the victim life better ,going forward ,

therefore ,discipline is still needful for both male n female ,not merely TALKING,COMPLAINING,NAGGING
Re: Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 26, 2018
okachie1:
You seem to be the only sane person on this thread for asking the right question. Woman these days are doing worst things behind the scene only when they are being outed/corrected by the man to start shouting domestic violence. Beating a woman not so violently sometimes resets their brains most times ask questions. People online can say whatever they like for trying to be publicly correct but the fact can not be taken away that women of these days are plain stupid! Mind you I've never beaten a woman before not in this life.

Well said great man. Well said

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog by TkhGuy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
CastedBlog:
Zippy a

What did you do to him? What did you do to him?

He caught you cheating on him?

Or he saw your dirty life with many guys and he thinks about how much he has spent on you so far and he decided to give you a beating of your life?

That your guy can't just beat you to that extent except you might have committed a taboo that's too heavy to be aired on air...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.