Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why Do Married Men Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Do This? (39437 Views)

Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men Do This? by Animegirl(f): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
I don't understand men at all. Before you guys get married, you always seem to love women with thick bodies, even ending up with them. But after marriage, you all want slim girls to be your side chics. Why is that?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Shedrack777: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
thick ladies are hard working while slim ladies are lazy. thick ladies are for marriage, while slim ones are for chop and clean mouth (best used for side chick).

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Animegirl(f): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Shedrack777:
thick ladies are hard working while slim ladies are lazy. thick ladies are for marriage, while slim ones are for chop and clean mouth (best used for side chick).

Lies.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by advanceDNA: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Animegirl:
I don't understand men at all. Before you guys get married, you always seem to love women with thick bodies, even ending up with them. But after marriage, you all want slim girls to be your side chics. Why is that?

Its basically human nature with no discipline ...u dont hold in very high regard what u have freely at ur disposal....we desire/want we dont have and sometimes want what we dont need just because others just seem to want that thing

It happens to men with with slim wife too...they start looking for curvy thick women later until they find the one 40 other men are rushing....

It happens to women too...u have fine, honest, guys that dont drink, smoke, or go to club.....u say he's boring..u start looking for trouble outside until u find the one that other women are heavily competing with u...

261 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
I think it's because they have this assumption that most men don't find thick women desirable, therefore, they think no other man would bother stepping into their marriage.

Some men would go to the extent of telling their thick wives of how they did them a favour by marrying them because no other man would find them desirable.

Thick women can be easily manipulated because of their looks.

Most men desire slim women, but are afraid that those slim women might not be faithful because they'll be having lots of suitors constantly disturbing them.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by phorget(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
shocked
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by okoroemeka(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Animegirl:
even if I marry Beyonce I may still be tempted to sample the ugly Bolande or ngozi, variety is the spice of life

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by marlow1962(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
Obesity is a big disease, getting fat makes you look disgusting In and out.
The moment you start getting fat, you start losing your test in the eyes of your husband. Majority of Nigerian women blow up like atomic bomb 2-3 years after marriage, except for the ones that have small body gene (but still no exception).

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by WeirdAlien: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
No. That's not true.
They just running after what they don't have - the opposite of what they currently have, whether it's thick or slim.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by aQUINandmore: 1:59am On Aug 31, 2023
Men generally love slim and sexy women like me.
But lately I have been attracting the poor ones amongst them abi there are no rich married men in Benin city

God please bless me with a rich sugar daddy like buhari and Tinubu.
I love tinubu kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by verybadmouth(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
It's their choice. My wife is the Opposite of thick. Even after two kids, she still looks 16 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by XtraFortunes: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
The answer to your question is in this recent video by comedienne real warri pikingrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtlZc3ZzZFs?si=jK353HYiO_jBwx4M

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Chibuzoripob: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
sad Somebody said they snore and roll on bed like ball sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Thundafireseun: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Rahkman: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
They realised they made a mistake grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Germi9: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
I only went to the OP profile to check if she’s fat
Am savage grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Ppn247: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Are you a man?
Speak
For
The
Men
You
Know.

Because Lord of Lemon has married a thick grandma doesn't mean all most men like thick women.

Lord of Lemon files for divorce from Mary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEVDcMpQHNc?si=OAID83BpgQ6qUsbF

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Bitcoin: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
I think you are generalizing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Ppn247: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Most men don like thick women.

The real question here should be why do women maintain their shape and beauty before marriage but throw all away after marriage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Timagex(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
There is a thin line between being fat and being thick. That is what most women don't know. They are thick and then, they loose guard and become fat. That is where the problem comes from.

I like my girls thick tho.... cool cool

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by CodeTemplar: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lol
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by madridguy(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Oscarchims: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Men one upgrade from Android to iOS
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Dexy4yah(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Funny
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by NAC1666: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Animegirl:
Nature...one soup no they always good for body always. Some times you test another soup

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by enemyofprogress: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Op stop asking questions. Hit the gym and reduce your size before your husband go disappear with him lepacious side chic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Dbarrzx: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Me from day one na slim ones I like ooo and it has never changed.
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Rahkman: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Men generally love slim and sexy women like me.
But lately I have been attracting the poor ones amongst them abi there are no rich married men in Benin city

God please bless me with a rich sugar daddy like buhari and Tinubu.
I love tinubu kiss kiss
shut up faģgot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by kollysnut(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Animegirl:

Lies.

pure lies .....

mine is opposite,
Re: Why Do Married Men Do This? by Whitecoal711: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Varieties they say makes the world beautuful
Joke aside men love with there heart flet with our head,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man / Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.