Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa (2573 Views)

I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go / Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa by Omeokachie: 7:28am On May 26, 2018
Not all Yoruba
Re: Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa by Nobody: 7:36am On May 26, 2018
I dreamt of this time, when Nigerians will plead with the Igbo to fix Nigeria but the Igbo will respond with an emphatic no.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa by Reelectbuhari: 7:39am On May 26, 2018
Balyz:
You will not get the presidency even if Amadodia hangs. You pretend not to want it even though you do. You will remain in this one Nigeria as slaves

who will want to remain in this unproductive nation

igbos want out
na by force to be one

2 Likes

Re: Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa by SouthEastFacts: 7:45am On May 26, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Keep your presidency but grant us sovereignty

Give us only 10years
Then you will see the difference between those who have the blessings of God and those who have been cursed since the time of Dan fodiyo undecided
10 years? Don't insult the Igbo Nation again.

It took Ojukwu less than 2 years to make Biafra the most industrialized black nation.

Imagine what would have happened if Biafra was not a war then.

1 year will be used to DeNigerianize Biafrans
3 years will be used for development
2 years for consolidation

It will take Biafrans only 6 years to build the strongest nation in Africa and one of the best in the world.

The most important transition is that 1 year of denigerianization.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa by Gloriousgud: 8:40am On May 26, 2018
this Hausa/Fulani are very deceptive. why they no allow Jonathan rule, fighting him with bokoharam. Indiara!!!
Re: Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa by achi4u(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2018
I like u Balarabe Musa, I like the way u have been talking to ur kinsmen but they refuse to listen. I like everything you want Igbos to be but this president of a thing don taya person.
I don't think we so desire that presidency for now, all we need now is a referendum. We want our own country. Simple.
Re: Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa by achi4u(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

who will want to remain in this unproductive nation
igbos want out na by force to be one
gringrin No be by force oooocheesy
Re: Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa by EagleNest(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2018
I didn't read it but "onye ji ihe nwata welie ya elu, mgbe aka jiri ya, owetua y'ala, nwata ewere ihe ya"..
Re: Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa by orisa37: 10:01am On May 26, 2018
Restructure Nigeria first, then The Igbo can rule forever !!!
Re: Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa by hammer6F: 12:52pm On May 26, 2018
LALASTICLALA, MYND44, SEUN DO THE HONOURS...
Re: Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa by Armstrong34(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2018
hammer6F:
LALASTICLALA, MYND44, SEUN DO THE HONOURS...
.....watch Lala ànd friends abandoning this thread on this section....because afonjas were mentioned as one of the problems of this country.... it would never graze front-page
Re: Hausa,yoruba Are The Problem Of Nigeria, Let Igbos Rule-balarabe Musa by Oxalic(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2018
BankeSmalls:
It's a trap!. They want to hang the corpse of the dying nation on the Igbos and blame them more than 1966.

Igbos don't need to be pulled into a dying country which you have mortgaged its future.

You have seen right through their trick.

For this man to talking like this means the country is nearly beyond repair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian National Symbols / Ambazonia: Nnamdi Kanu Should Stop Wasting Our Money. / Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.