Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Need New Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need New Friends (1716 Views)

I Need New Friends / Hey!...i Need New Friends� / I Am Bored, I Need New Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need New Friends by Innsbrucker: 12:34pm On May 26, 2018
How come people here are so dangerous?
Re: I Need New Friends by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 26, 2018
I don’t know why you keep on assuming it was me and I don’t know how many times I’d tell you that I never insulted you, online or offline. I don’t have anything against you but you’ve said too many stupid shît that gives me a glimpse into the kind of horrible person you are and it can’t just be ignored. You’re cancelled, I don’t want to have anything to do with you. There was never any friction, you were the one fighting with yourself.
DonPiiko:
Hi, I am very sorry for being rude to you, someone with a new moniker was very rude to me online and offline, I thought it was you.
Let's put our past frictions behind us, I won't upset you any longer.
Re: I Need New Friends by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 26, 2018
Its fine if I am cancelled, I only wanted to apologize to you, you shouldn't take what I say online seriously but it's all good.
KillaBeauty:
I don’t know why you keep on assuming it was me and I don’t know how many times I’d tell you that I never insulted you, online or offline. I don’t have anything against you but you’ve said too many stupid shît that gives me a glimpse into the kind of horrible person you are and it can’t just be ignored. You’re cancelled, I don’t want to have anything to do with you. There was never any friction, you were the one fighting with yourself.
Re: I Need New Friends by yinkhar(f): 1:37pm On May 26, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Yinkhar you came to the wrongest place to seek new friends
Please some nairalanders are very vile and dangerous. Be very careful. I can already see some of them wanting to be “your friend”.
I’d advise you not to have contact with anyone here offline.
All for your safety and privacy before you whole life history would be unveiled here. Don’t have any offline contacts with anyone here.
A word is enough...
thanks for the advice dear, I will heed to it before its too late

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between These Which Do You Prefer Most, Guys / Any Girl that Is Materialistic Or Money Loving should be avoided / What Kind Of Gifts Do Rich Igbo People Give You After Marrying Their Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.