Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD (27836 Views)

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. / How I Was Lured By Gnld / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Bullhari007(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2018
my friend have been in this GNLD for more than 15yrs and nothing to show for it just empty promises

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2018
KcAngel:
IT MIGHT BE ...AIM GLOBAL ALLIANCE COMPANY.. THE MONEY 40K IS TO GET REGISTERED WITH THE COMPANY WHICH IN TURN GIVES HER THAT SUPPLIMENT SHE BROUGHT HOME... TRUST ME IF SHE IS DEVOTED ND ABLE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE SHE WILL EXCEL... SO DEAR POSTER I DON'T THINK SHE IS @WRONG PART.

1st, are you into it?
2nd, where are you on it?

Am sure you are ome of those that lured the poor gal into this brouhaha

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Akanapiaigwe: 9:10am On May 26, 2018
Samusu:

Bros, no waste your time, it's AIM GLOBAL, Na them de promise to carry people go Philippines. Tell her to be careful cos that yhur mumsy friend wan gain another referral. They can promise you heaven on earth with their sweetmouth. Their main office is located behind old Etisalat building wuse2 before baness junction
hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Toosure70: 9:11am On May 26, 2018
rhektor:

One of them sighted here, thus is the kind of stories they share at their brainwashing seminars

Mtchewwwwwwwww
brainwashed? then she is not capable of working in company be dat, not to put her employer in trouble.
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by uuzba(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2018
rhektor:

One of them sighted here, thus is the kind of stories they share at their brainwashing seminars

Mtchewwwwwwwww

exactly.
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2018
moneychannel:
I'm not good with too much talks... But what is wrong with GNLD biz? My friend (a lady) resigned from airtel and in less than 2yrs this kind of biz took her alongside her mum to 4 European countries.
You don't know where her breakthrough lies , if she believe she can do it, encourage not discourage her. At least she's eager to work, or do you prefer her staying at home doing nothing?

@OP, get the above person arrested and you will see that your sis eye go clear sharp sharp.
Look at how he wants to brainwash others with the bolded.
#runs to go call f-sars for the above poster

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by fabby101: 9:23am On May 26, 2018
Ignorance everywhere!! What is wrong with network marketing? What is Mark Zuckerberg into? What does Kevin Systrom do? Even our dearest Seun, what is he into? Your answer is as good as mine.

The problem we the third world country have is people like you. Network marketing is a marketing strategy for the sale of products or services where the revenue of the MLM company is derived from a non-salaried workforce selling the company's products/services, while the earnings of the participants are derived from a pyramid-shaped or binary compensation commission system.

The only problem I see is that people think that network marketing is a free money zone so they rush in and when they discover that it is not what they think, they drop out. Network marketing requires a whole lot of work where those who put in the work and are patient enough reap the fruit bountifully.

Won't you be happy maybe in six months time tells you she is travelling to Philippines for one thing or the other. Be happy for her, advice her accordingly, pray for her and support her.

Adieu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Nobody: 9:23am On May 26, 2018
Nothing is actually wrong with GNLD products but the only problem is the way they go about advertising on radio and in the buses claiming what they are not...and promising u heaven on earth.

But the fact is that nobody is really buying that products where they're money from is MLM. Where by registering with N30k+ u are qualify as a "staff" as u will inturn look for more staff.

But its still better than ponzi...

Leave ur sister alone , let her tow her on part in life . she needs d exposure and by the time she done with gnld ..pl be d shoulder she lean on
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by thunderbabs: 9:27am On May 26, 2018
mannatech:
I have always been able to guide my sister when it comes to issues that needs external input or advice.

My sister was able to retain her job after her nysc but had to resign last year. Since then, she has not been lucky in the labour market.
The reason why I opened this thread is because of recent events that have finally provided her with another job .
Am not satisfied with the kind of job because of numerous red flags that kept popping before this supposedly job.

Let me start from the beginning to explain how I came to the conclusion that the company might be a gnld company.
Last month, My mom's former customer came visiting and on trying to catch up on old times asked about my sister and mom told her how she was working but had to resign and now she's job hunting.
So the customer now promised mom she might be able to help my sister get employed in the company she works in and asked for my sister's phone number.
She called my sister and directed to a man in Abuja where my sister is based.
Few days later, I had to call my sister With instructions to travel down to our village for a distant relative's burial as our representative but she didn't pick up until hours later with the excuse that she was in a seminar.
That should have the first red flag but I didn't read much into it under when few days later, my mom told me a very ridiculous statement about my sister demanding for N40,000 as a requirement before she will be given the job.
That ridiculous demand was what set my alarm bells on and I kept trying to convince my mom that this kind of job is not right but my mom never being able to read or write and with no knowledge about issues like this, disregarded everything I raised.
I kept pestering my sister to at least show me her proof that it's not an gnld company but she's insisting she's a staff and not a distributor.
That its an NGO that's into networking.

She on a visit for the weekend and she brought my mom some of their "made in Philippines" products ( tea, supplements)

My sister, your sister is hooked. She no go gree until she gets to the top of the pyramid and earn 7 figures... Except she gets delivered from the brainwash

1 Like

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by spiritedtete: 9:30am On May 26, 2018
Samusu:

Bros, no waste your time, it's AIM GLOBAL, Na them de promise to carry people go Philippines. Tell her to be careful cos that yhur mumsy friend wan gain another referral. They can promise you heaven on earth with their sweetmouth. Their main office is located behind old Etisalat building wuse2 before baness junction

Carry them go Philippine? Philippine na country way dem dey travel go? You better stay in your village instead of Philippine.

No be philipinose full everywhere for Europe and dubai dey do "house Maid"upndan

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by saintol(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2018
Dog wey wan lost no go hear the hunter's whistle oooo.
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by bomasek(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2018
Op,FRSC is recruiting,do inform your sister
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by goryorhal(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2018
moneychannel:
I'm not good with too much talks... But what is wrong with GNLD biz? My friend (a lady) resigned from airtel and in less than 2yrs this kind of biz took her alongside her mum to 4 European countries.
You don't know where her breakthrough lies, if she believe she can do it, encourage not discourage her. At least she's eager to work, or do you prefer her staying at home doing nothing?

is like u have no one to tell u that u r officially MAD ? no b ur fault.. na person wey never bring ur drugs dey craze...

european countries my foot... una dey among wey dey spoil this country..
ode

1 Like

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by sammirano: 9:34am On May 26, 2018
Few actually make it with them.
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by ruggedtimi(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2018
but I have a friend making it big in rain networking. I am not a fan of this latest networking biz. Bring one and get profit ;My friend started December last year and now he owns a Mercedes 320 2006 and a Peugeot 206( for taxi). the guy travels regularly.
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by andyanders: 9:38am On May 26, 2018
rhektor:

Mtchewwwwwwwww
Exactly one of them. @ moneychannel is one of them. You can imagine saying one that worked with GLND travelled outside the country. Just like that?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by broswilli: 9:40am On May 26, 2018
Please help her continue saying it. These people are wrecking peoples lives with this network marketing. The effort used in network marketting could be used to start a small retail business that is far more profitable.
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Nobody: 9:44am On May 26, 2018
post=67884780:
There are many people out there just like your sister!

These 2 instances down here are from Nairalanders......

They know unemployment is the plague of the Nation, they are using that as an opportunity to mock, dupe and abuse the plague, federal government need to do something about this.
I have received many of their invites but thank God I haven't honoured any. Imagine me paying transport fare from Benin to Lagos and see it is GNLD, na wahala o, that place go scatter if they no give me my T-fare. Or the next day it would be in front page that A job seeker bite off the ear of a GNLD person and chewed it.

NL

Hahahah
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by drkay(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2018
Na so I assisted one young lady when rain was about to start, while driving home from work. in few minutes, she started the sermon and along the way, she made one stupid statement "A business idea that will transform my life from nobody to somebody", she was saying everything like what she had rehearsed over and over. I didn't kuku say anything because God knows that I'll pursue her comot my car if I begin talk.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by dododawa1: 9:59am On May 26, 2018
Complain complain complain, if she start PROSTITUTES now, complain complain complain again again again.,dis life self

1 Like

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by rozayx5(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2018
rhektor:

Mtchewwwwwwwww

That's how my sis follow FLP out of her zenith job

5 years later FLP no pay and she lost a lot by leaving zenith
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2018
mannatech:
I have always been able to guide my sister when it comes to issues that needs external input or advice.

My sister was able to retain her job after her nysc but had to resign last year. Since then, she has not been lucky in the labour market.
The reason why I opened this thread is because of recent events that have finally provided her with another job .
Am not satisfied with the kind of job because of numerous red flags that kept popping before this supposedly job.

Let me start from the beginning to explain how I came to the conclusion that the company might be a gnld company.
Last month, My mom's former customer came visiting and on trying to catch up on old times asked about my sister and mom told her how she was working but had to resign and now she's job hunting.
So the customer now promised mom she might be able to help my sister get employed in the company she works in and asked for my sister's phone number.
Few days later, I had to call my sister With instructions to travel down to our village for a distant relative's burial as our representative but she didn't pick up until hours later with the excuse that she was in a seminar.
That should have the first red flag but I didn't read much into it under when few days later, my mom told me a very ridiculous statement about my sister demanding for N40,000 as a requirement before she will be given the job.
That ridiculous demand was what set my alarm bells on and I kept trying to convince my mom that this kind of job is not right but my mom never being able to read or write and with no knowledge about issues like this, disregarded everything I raised.
I kept pestering my sister to at least show me her proof that it's not an gnld company but she's insisting she's a staff and not a distributor.

She on a visit for the weekend and she brought my mom some of their "made in Philippines" products ( tea, supplements)

your sister used the N40k to buy their products so as to start selling. ,.is that what she wants in Abuja? she will turn to high class ashawo when she starts going from one office to the other trying to sell her products. . .let her reason that other jobs abound. .let her go online. .making money online is out there and they are real. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Buffalowings3(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2018
fabby101:
Ignorance everywhere!! What is wrong with network marketing? What is Mark Zuckerberg into? What does Kevin Systrom do? Even our dearest Seun, what is he into? Your answer is as good as mine.

The problem we the third world country have is people like you. Network marketing is a marketing strategy for the sale of products or services where the revenue of the MLM company is derived from a non-salaried workforce selling the company's products/services, while the earnings of the participants are derived from a pyramid-shaped or binary compensation commission system.

The only problem I see is that people think that network marketing is a free money zone so they rush in and when they discover that it is not what they think, they drop out. Network marketing requires a whole lot of work where those who put in the work and are patient enough reap the fruit bountifully.

Won't you be happy maybe in six months time tells you she is travelling to Philippines for one thing or the other. Be happy for her, advice her accordingly, pray for her and support her.

Adieu!
Your eloquence cant dispute the fact that youre a thief.
MLM scam undecided

Cc sgtponzihater

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Buffalowings3(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2018
spiritedtete:

Carry them go Philippine? Philippine na country way dem dey travel go? You better stay in your village instead of Philippine.

No be philipinose full everywhere for Europe and dubai dey do "house Maid"upndan

grin grin
Some people na under bridge dem dey live.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Inspire01: 10:14am On May 26, 2018
GNLD is like cocaine once you are trapped in it, it's very difficult to get out. I have a friend in GNLD she has been with them for over 4 years now but has ntin to show for it. Always looking for were to borrow money
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by duduade: 10:16am On May 26, 2018
mannatech:

Are you sure your sister is a graduate like this?
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by jojomario(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2018
What annoys me most is the job position that is not real and advertised. If you are sure of the work you do and not deceive people, why not be real with the job post stating it is GNLD. Deceit everywhere. He that is down fears no fall, always looking for partners in the pit.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by fimi: 10:38am On May 26, 2018
LibertyRep:
There is actually nothing wrong and illegal in such businesses like GNLD.
What seems not proper is the brainwashing and mesmerism of their 'victims' plus the largely unrealistic hope they give them. It appears the are now on the prowl of young secondary school leavers who have the energy to hawk their expensive drugs and product under the scorching sun.

An acquitance left his teaching job against all counsels for GNLD sometimes ago. He was already building castles in the air and condemning salary earners. Thank God for Npower that came to his rescue when the scales fell off his eyes.
lol, so sorry bro, i quoted d wrong person. Dnt be offended pls
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by LibertyRep: 10:50am On May 26, 2018
fimi:
na one of dem b dis, useless people wey fit waka d whole Nigeria selling one idiotic supplements. Their mouth dey sweet die like person wey dey sell rat poison for inside molue

Could it be that you quote the wrong person OR you have comprehension issue OR both?
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by LibertyRep: 10:51am On May 26, 2018
fimi:
na one of dem b dis, useless people wey fit waka d whole Nigeria selling one idiotic supplements. Their mouth dey sweet die like person wey dey sell rat poison for inside molue

Could it be that you quoted the wrong person OR you have comprehension issue OR both?
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by buchai: 10:55am On May 26, 2018
its like GNLD marketers believed more in going abroad than the products they market.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply / Top 5 Reasons Not To Apply For A Job / How I Rejected N9 Million P.A. FPSO Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.