Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,493 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD (28118 Views)

How I Was Lured By Gnld / How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by bixton(m): 11:14am On May 27, 2018
mannatech:
I have always been able to guide my sister when it comes to issues that needs external input or advice.

My sister was able to retain her job after her nysc but had to resign last year. Since then, she has not been lucky in the labour market.
The reason why I opened this thread is because of recent events that have finally provided her with another job .
Am not satisfied with the kind of job because of numerous red flags that kept popping before this supposedly job.

Let me start from the beginning to explain how I came to the conclusion that the company might be a gnld company.
Last month, My mom's former customer came visiting and on trying to catch up on old times asked about my sister and mom told her how she was working but had to resign and now she's job hunting.
So the customer now promised mom she might be able to help my sister get employed in the company she works in and asked for my sister's phone number.
She called my sister and directed to a man in Abuja where my sister is based.
Few days later, I had to call my sister With instructions to travel down to our village for a distant relative's burial as our representative but she didn't pick up until hours later with the excuse that she was in a seminar.
That should have the first red flag but I didn't read much into it under when few days later, my mom told me a very ridiculous statement about my sister demanding for N40,000 as a requirement before she will be given the job.
That ridiculous demand was what set my alarm bells on and I kept trying to convince my mom that this kind of job is not right but my mom never being able to read or write and with no knowledge about issues like this, disregarded everything I raised.
I kept pestering my sister to at least show me her proof that it's not an gnld company but she's insisting she's a staff and not a distributor.
That its an NGO that's into networking.

She on a visit for the weekend and she brought my mom some of their "made in Philippines" products ( tea, supplements)

Op, nobody brainwashed your sister but she did that to herself.
There are so many red flags in your write ups. It's best you take out time to talk to your sister much more than you're writing here.

I do not see any right thinking being especially a graduate attending a seminar, being made to pay that amount if money to get employed and ends up selling those products!!!
So is she selling and paying them to pay her or what?

When people don't understand something rather than blame themselves they blame others.

Network marketing or MLM is not for the unemployed. So if someone is telling you to leave a paid job and go hustle in any of these as full time then you must be a joker

I am into MLM network based platforms and I do them at my discretion.
I would rather build my persobal business giving it full time than rather another's.
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 27, 2018
post=67884780:
There are many people out there just like your sister!

These 2 instances down here are from Nairalanders......

They know unemployment is the plague of the Nation, they are using that as an opportunity to mock, dupe and abuse the plague, federal government need to do something about this.
I have received many of their invites but thank God I haven't honoured any. Imagine me paying transport fare from Benin to Lagos and see it is GNLD, na wahala o, that place go scatter if they no give me my T-fare. Or the next day it would be in front page that A job seeker bite off the ear of a GNLD person and chewed it.

NL
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / N-power: 30,000 Volunteers Get New Federal Jobs / Things You Should Remove From Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.