Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD (27840 Views)

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. / How I Was Lured By Gnld / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by don4real18(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2018
post=67884780:
There are many people out there just like your sister!

These 2 instances down here are from Nairalanders......

They know unemployment is the plague of the Nation, they are using that as an opportunity to mock, dupe and abuse the plague, federal government need to do something about this.
I have received many of their invites but thank God I haven't honoured any. Imagine me paying transport fare from Benin to Lagos and see it is GNLD, na wahala o, that place go scatter if they no give me my T-fare. Or the next day it would be in front page that A job seeker bite off the ear of a GNLD person and chewed it.

NL
And swallowed it grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by emelda86(f): 11:15am On May 26, 2018
Since mmm render my enemy useless, no vagabond go come tell about networking & co.
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by folake4u(f): 11:27am On May 26, 2018
cry All these GNLD can brainwash people ehn! During the holidays last year I was looking for a job on Jiji. com and I didn't know or understand what GNLD was, they invited me for an interview. I dressed up, didn't even eat that morning, met other people who came for the interview too and they were saying inspirational quotes and stuff, I got so carried away until they told me to pay 10k as registration fee before I begin and I'd be earning millions and my job was to be the PA to the CEO. I was damn tempted to borrow money and pay the 10k because I was broke at that time till I sought advice from a friend and he laughed it off and said they were a scam.

The thing pain me Ehn!

Cc:
KingRex1

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by fimi: 11:32am On May 26, 2018
moneychannel:
I'm not good with too much talks... But what is wrong with GNLD biz? My friend (a lady) resigned from airtel and in less than 2yrs this kind of biz took her alongside her mum to 4 European countries.
You don't know where her breakthrough lies, if she believe she can do it, encourage not?discourage her. At least she's eager to work, or do you prefer her staying at home doing nothing?
are u ok? I mean are u alright?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by LukeLook: 11:40am On May 26, 2018
post=67884780:

They know unemployment is the plague of the Nation, they are using that as an opportunity to mock, dupe and abuse the plague, federal government need to do something about this.
I have received many of their invites but thank God I haven't honoured any. Imagine me paying transport fare from Benin to Lagos and see it is GNLD, na wahala o, that place go scatter if they no give me my T-fare. Or the next day it would be in front page that A job seeker bite off the ear of a GNLD person and chewed it.

NL
Mmmmmhhh Mr. DAKAT
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by solpat(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2018
Na AIM Global don catch your sister mugu. But if she's really interested in joining any genuine network marketing company that is sincere, she should join Edmark International. cheesy
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Biodex58(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2018
Them Don use charm oo.. No gree for your sister
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Thebrightest(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2018
emelda86:
Since mmm render my enemy useless, no vagabond go come tell about networking & co.
Hahahaha! You don wise now

1 Like

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by thedondada(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2018
solpat:
Na AIM Global don catch your sister mugu. But if she's really interested in joining any genuine network marketing company that is sincere, she should join Edmark International. cheesy

Bleep me sideways from frying pan.to fire.

You are wicked.
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by KingRex1(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:
cry All these GNLD can brainwash people ehn! During the holidays last year I was looking for a job on Jiji. com and I didn't know or understand what GNLD was, they invited me for an interview. I dressed up, didn't even eat that morning, met other people who came for the interview too and they were saying inspirational quotes and stuff, I got so carried away until they told me to pay 10k as registration fee before I begin and I'd be earning millions and my job was to be the PA to the CEO. I was damn tempted to borrow money and pay the 10k because I was broke at that time till I sought advice from a friend and he laughed it off and said they were a scam.

The thing pain me Ehn!

Cc:
KingRex1
Lol
At least you've learnt.
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by emelda86(f): 1:29pm On May 26, 2018
Thebrightest:
Hahahaha! You don wise now

I dey tell you
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Tunagee(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2018
mannatech:
I have always been able to guide my sister when it comes to issues that needs external input or advice.

My sister was able to retain her job after her nysc but had to resign last year. Since then, she has not been lucky in the labour market.
The reason why I opened this thread is because of recent events that have finally provided her with another job .
Am not satisfied with the kind of job because of numerous red flags that kept popping before this supposedly job.

Let me start from the beginning to explain how I came to the conclusion that the company might be a gnld company.
Last month, My mom's former customer came visiting and on trying to catch up on old times asked about my sister and mom told her how she was working but had to resign and now she's job hunting.
So the customer now promised mom she might be able to help my sister get employed in the company she works in and asked for my sister's phone number.
She called my sister and directed to a man in Abuja where my sister is based.
Few days later, I had to call my sister With instructions to travel down to our village for a distant relative's burial as our representative but she didn't pick up until hours later with the excuse that she was in a seminar.
That should have the first red flag but I didn't read much into it under when few days later, my mom told me a very ridiculous statement about my sister demanding for N40,000 as a requirement before she will be given the job.
That ridiculous demand was what set my alarm bells on and I kept trying to convince my mom that this kind of job is not right but my mom never being able to read or write and with no knowledge about issues like this, disregarded everything I raised.
I kept pestering my sister to at least show me her proof that it's not an gnld company but she's insisting she's a staff and not a distributor.
That its an NGO that's into networking.

She on a visit for the weekend and she brought my mom some of their "made in Philippines" products ( tea, supplements)

Ore, na AIMs global. Alliance in motion.Na pure networking men!
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:48pm On May 26, 2018
Make una leave her na,na she go use her two legs run comot.Im speaking from experience.Forget about all the juicy pictures and promises in their magazines.Alot of GNLD gals have been abused sexually etc all in the bid to sell products and meet their targets.Op just allow ur sister be.I was once like her, strong headed and strong willed.I never listened to anybody,but my sponsor. And i attended seminars than i attended church.Today nko?If u must know this,it is usually men that patronize ladies.Its difficult for ladies to patronize their fellow ladies.If u doubt me ask the guys doing it.And that is what leads most of the girls into polite prostitution.U will see them along express ways jumping into cars and even trucks just to sell product.I spent 15,500 +45000=55,500 for nothing and yet almost got killed.Even d lady that introduced me and others have stopped.I pray God helps ur sister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by skolobo: 1:56pm On May 26, 2018
GNLD their fraud pass yahoo boys own dem go brain wash you, na if you get big eye d tin go hold u. have had experience
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by kingston247: 2:04pm On May 26, 2018
oooohhhh what a pity she got the virus...GNLD are crook,those guy got phycologists whom first brain wash applicant b4 doing their mobojombo.....u need to act first and smart...
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by folake4u(f): 2:10pm On May 26, 2018
KingRex1:
Lol At least you've learnt.

Sure thing smiley
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2018
fabby101:
Ignorance everywhere!! What is wrong with network marketing? What is Mark Zuckerberg into? What does Kevin Systrom do? Even our dearest Seun, what is he into? Your answer is as good as mine.

The problem we the third world country have is people like you. Network marketing is a marketing strategy for the sale of products or services where the revenue of the MLM company is derived from a non-salaried workforce selling the company's products/services, while the earnings of the participants are derived from a pyramid-shaped or binary compensation commission system.

The only problem I see is that people think that network marketing is a free money zone so they rush in and when they discover that it is not what they think, they drop out. Network marketing requires a whole lot of work where those who put in the work and are patient enough reap the fruit bountifully.

Won't you be happy maybe in six months time tells you she is travelling to Philippines for one thing or the other. Be happy for her, advice her accordingly, pray for her and support her.

Adieu!

Practice what you preach oga!
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Make una leave her na,na she go use her two legs run comot.Im speaking from experience.Forget about all the juicy pictures and promises in their magazines.Alot of GNLD gals have been abused sexually etc all in the bid to sell products and meet their targets.Op just allow ur sister be.I was once like her, strong headed and strong willed.I never listened to anybody,but my sponsor. And i attended seminars than i attended church.Today nko?If u must know this,it is usually men that patronize ladies.Its difficult for ladies to patronize their fellow ladies.If u doubt me ask the guys doing it.And that is what leads most of the girls into polite prostitution.U will see them along express ways jumping into cars and even trucks just to sell product.I spent 15,500 +45000=55,500 for nothing and yet almost got killed.Even d lady that introduced me and others have stopped.I pray God helps ur sister.

Thank God for you madam...
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
solpat:

Frypan to Fire is what u preaching nigga!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by progress69: 2:31pm On May 26, 2018
Samusu:

Bros, no waste your time, it's AIM GLOBAL, Na them de promise to carry people go Philippines. Tell her to be careful cos that yhur mumsy friend wan gain another referral. They can promise you heaven on earth with their sweetmouth. Their main office is located behind old Etisalat building wuse2 before baness junction

Dem get one for Ikeja sef , Opebi side.
Philippines na country?
U tire for Nigerians o.
Imagine Philippines as "abroad".

1 Like

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by okeyfineboy(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2018
THIS SHOULD BE ALLIANCE GLOBAL NOT GNLD...
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Philipconcept: 4:28pm On May 26, 2018
That should be AIM Alliance in Motion. Philippines company
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by OmoDavido(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2018
That was how one yoghurt seller use to disturb me to come and join GNLD after he left his yoghurt selling business, he said if I join I will build house for my mum and all other sweet stuffs but I still didn't join. Only for me to see this man after two weeks on his yoghurt bicycle hustling. I laughed and asked him why he left his gnld job. He then said the gnld job is good for students like me alone, that since the time he joined the gnld he could not leave money at home for his wife and children for feeding, that he had to also sell off his generator and that his eyes now became open when his landlord almost send him packing over rent issues. I swear laugh one kill me that day. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by fpeter(f): 6:03pm On May 26, 2018
I've had close family and friends fall into this trap. I don't understand how they convince people to join them. Later they'll dump their products on these victims and expect them to sell and recruit new members if they must climb. The worst are those ones that even tell you about people who have won cars and trips abroad with millions in their accounts. How come we never get to see these beneficiaries?
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Ayatullah(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2018
braimeddy:
It's quite a pity that a graduate is passing through all these. But why did they have to exploit her before they took her into their NGO stuff? That's what I don't understand

Why can't you ask yourself what has happened to her "Graduate Brain"? Has she acquired her education to be stupid?

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by AerialMapper: 6:06pm On May 26, 2018
It's not GNLD it is Alliance on Motion but it is still MLM bull crap.
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:20pm On May 26, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Thank God for you madam...

Tnx alot.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Powerexpert: 7:29pm On May 26, 2018
Read this and was reeling off laughing, saliva pour for my mouth join. You wicked o!
post=67884780:

NL

1 Like

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Powerexpert: 7:35pm On May 26, 2018
I was about typing same, just ignored and later scrolled down to see your comments.
#gnldsupportersclub
rhektor:

One of them sighted here, thus is the kind of stories they share at their brainwashing seminars

Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by OdaNobunaga(m): 11:05pm On May 26, 2018
OmoDavido:
That was how one yoghurt seller use to disturb me to come and join GNLD after he left his yoghurt selling business, he said if I join I will build house for my mum and all other sweet stuffs but I still didn't join. Only for me to see this man after two weeks on his yoghurt bicycle hustling. I laughed and asked him why he left his gnld job. He then said the gnld job is good for students like me alone, that since the time he joined the gnld he could not leave money at home for his wife and children for feeding, that he had to also sell off his generator and that his eyes now became open when his landlord almost send him packing over rent issues. I swear laugh one kill me that day. cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by nanauju(f): 12:21am On May 27, 2018
busky101:
where have u been, missed u

Awwwn I miss you too. I've been a very silent member for a while now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply / Top 5 Reasons Not To Apply For A Job / How I Rejected N9 Million P.A. FPSO Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.