Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

My Advice To All Singles Ladies, Be Careful Of That Relationship. Pls Read! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To All Singles Ladies, Be Careful Of That Relationship. Pls Read! (617 Views)

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To All Singles Ladies, Be Careful Of That Relationship. Pls Read! by ade4prof: 5:38am On May 26, 2018
MY ADVICE TO ALL SINGLE LADIES,
BE VERY CAREFUL OF THAT RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE,
•He may call you my joy.
•He may call you my pet.
•He may call you my love.
•He may call you my gold.
•He may call you my care.
•He may call you my soap.
•He may call you my cake.
•He may call you my apple.
•He may call you my heart.
•He may call you my angel.
•He may call you my smile.
•He may call you my songs.
•He may call you my peace.
•He may call you my honey.
•He may call you my crown.
•He may call you my queen.
•He may call you my cream.
•He may call you my dream.
•He may call you my dance.
•He may call you my sweety.
•He may call you my beauty.
•He may call you my colour.
•He may call you my darling.
•He may call you my dearest.
•He may call you my princess.
•He may call you my first lady.
•He may call you my chocolate.
•He may call you my everything.
•He may call you my sweetheart.
•He may says to you that I love you.
•He will starts promising you with car.
•He will starts promising you with house.
•He will starts promising you with money.
•He may says to you that I will stay with you.
•He may says to you that I will stand with you.
*****BUT, FRIENDS. PLS WATCH YOUR BACK AND BE CAREFUL BECAUSE,
•Some are evil men from witchcraft.
•Some are devil that acts like a saints.
•Some are enemy of progress in your life.
•Some are agents of Satan against your life.
•Some are spirit husband posses by satanic forces.
•Some are from the marine kingdom to harm your life.
*****AND THEIR EVIL MISSION ARE INTO YOUR LIFE ARE,
•To make you cry at the end.
•To make you beg at the end.
•To make you regret at the end.
•To make you suffered at the end.
•To make you an open shame to others.
•To make you an open disgraced to others.
*****SO,
•Do not be moved by their saying of MY JOY.
•Do not be moved by their saying of MY LOVE.
•Do not be moved by their saying of I LOVE YOU
•Do not be moves by their saying of MY ONLY ONE.
*****ALSO TAKE NOTE THAT,
•Marriage is forever.
•Marriage is not wedding.
•Marriage is not I die know.
•Marriage is not a child play.
•Marriage is not being single anymore.
•Marriage is not that I made a mistake.
•Marriage is now two people making as one.
•Whatever decision you takes defines your destination.
******THEREFORE, TO AVOID THIS ERRORS OF BROKEN AND REGRETTABLE MARRIAGE. SEE WHAT YOU NEED ARE?
•To be spiritual sensitive.
•To be divinely directly through prayers.
•To be divinely instructed through fasting.
•To search who is he in the spiritual realms BECAUSE, IF YOU EVENTUALLY GOT MARRIED TO HIM OR GOT MARRIED TO A WRONG PERSON WITHOUT YOUR PERSONAL CONVICTION NOT YOUR PASTORS OR PROPHET CONCLUSIONS BASE ON WHO HE IS BUT, YOUR PERSONAL CONVICTION ON THE ALTARS OF PRAYERS AND FASTING THROUGH DIVINE DIRECTION BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD AND DIVINE INSTRUCTION BY THE VOICE GOD. FRIENDS, WITHOUT PERSONAL ENGAGEMENT IN FASTING AND PRAYING IF HE IS THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU OR NOT, YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO DESTRUCTION BECAUSE, FOR THE BIBLE MAKE IT VERY CLEAR TO US IN PROVERBS 12 VS 4. There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, WHAT GOD WAS SAYING HERE THROUGH THE MOUTH OF SOLOMON IS THAT, DO NOT BE CARRY AWAY BECAUSE, HE CALL YOU MY LOVE THAT SEEMS RIGHT TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE A LIFE PARTNER. DO BE CARRY AWAY BECAUSE, HE CALL YOU MY SWEETHEART THAT SEEMS RIGHT TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE A LOVELY PARTNER. DO NOT BE CARRY AWAY BECAUSE, HE CALL YOU MY EVERYTHING THAT SEEMS YOU HAVE FOUND A PLACE OF REST. DO NOT BE CARRY AWAY BECAUSE, HE CALL YOU MY HONEY THAT SEEMS YOU HAVE FOUND THE MR RIGHT YOU ALL BEING RUNNING HELTER AND SHELTER FOR BECAUSE, AT THE ENDS IS DESTRUCTION BECAUSE YOU FAILED EMBARK ON DIVINE DIRECTION THROUGH GOD'S HELPS AND REMEMBERED THAT, PRESENTLY NOW 95% OF MEN OUTSIDE THIS DAYS ARE NOT FAITHFUL TO BE TRUSTED BECAUSE, THEY ARE UNSTABLE AND THEIR HEART IS FILLED WITH EVIL ACCORDING TO WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS IN JEREMIAH 17 VS 9. The heart of man is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: Who can know it? NO ONE AND ONLY GOD CAN REVEALED SMALL OF IT TO YOU WHEN YOU WALK WITH HIM IN THE SPIRITUAL REALMS OF THE SPIRIT THROUGH FASTING AND PRAYERS AND NO WONDER THE BIBLE SAYS 1ST JOHN 4 VS 1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but test the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. THEREFORE, , TO ALL SINGLE LADIES, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE BECAUSE, IT IS FOOLISHNESS TO BE SHAMEFUL OF WHAT GAINFUL. GOOD MORNING ALL, I PRAY AS YOU ENGAGED THROUGH THIS MYSTERY, GOD WILL REVEALED UNTO YOU CONCERNING YOUR RELATIONSHIP IF HE IS THE RIGHT ONE OR NOT in Jesus mighty name AND GOD BLESS U ALL FOR YOUR READING THIS VERY MORNING in Jesus mighty name!

*************FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK: AKINGBOYE OMOLADE
Re: My Advice To All Singles Ladies, Be Careful Of That Relationship. Pls Read! by AshCoded(m): 5:45am On May 26, 2018
(Amen)

thanks fr dis post

bt nowadays most single ladies r after money nd they dnt usually think abt their future.

ladies....money isn't everything in marriage... pls wise up

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Singles Ladies, Be Careful Of That Relationship. Pls Read! by Kobicove(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Berger To Ajah: A Story Of False Rape, Accusation / “never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body” – Nigerian Plus Sized Lady Says / (photos) Beyonce Shares Adorable Family Photos With Jay Z, Blue Ivy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.