Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) (1513 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by blogbloke: 5:47am On May 26, 2018
A Nigerian lady took to instagram to explain how a guy threatened her after she turned a date with him down.

View source: https://ovoko.com.ng/lady-received-death-threats-turned-date-guy/

Mynd44 Lalasticla

Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by AshCoded(m): 5:52am On May 26, 2018
Lol...this guy don craze o
if u really and truly value ur life...dnt chat or pick his calls again o.
so far he doesn't knw ur place yet... u r still safe.
thank God u've seen his true nature things get cozy BTW u two.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by Fuckyoumod: 6:29am On May 26, 2018
AshCoded:
Lol...this guy don craze o

if u really and truly value ur life...dnt chat or pick his calls again o.

so far he doesn't knw ur place yet... u r still safe.

thank God u've seen his true nature things get cozy BTW u two.
mumu boy... The guy just dey vex, based on say, she be one of those stupid girls, that takes guys like you for a ride.

She told him to come and refused to open the gate... Mehn, who takes such nonsense

Only you man....

The guy was just blabbing, who says he wants to kill

The lady is just too chicken hearted.
Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by Oritzy: 6:32am On May 26, 2018
Empty barrels makes the loudest noise

And he is Immature too

You wan kill person you dey rant for WhatsApp Mugu

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by Nobody: 6:32am On May 26, 2018
Omo psychos full town oo
Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by Nobody: 6:34am On May 26, 2018
The lady should take the case to a police station or members of SARS team as soon as possible..
The guy is a psycho and should be lock up..
How can you call a lady at midnight and tell her to come clubbing, a lady you have never seen before or met before.

The guy is a criminal and with threats like that, he should be arrested..

Online threats should not be encourage, just like nairaland, because it's a faceless forum, you see folks dishing all forms of life threatening threats to people..
Threats that can get them to jail in the western world..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by donstan18: 6:38am On May 26, 2018
That guy is not psycho, he's not immature, he's not harsh, he's not stupid.

HE IS A CHRONIC RITUALIST
Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by AshCoded(m): 6:40am On May 26, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
mumu boy... The guy just dey vex, based on say, she be one of those stupid girls, that takes guys like you for a ride.

She told him to come and refused to open the gate... Mehn, who takes such nonsense

Only you man....

u r very big fool...mayb u should read D story wella again...cos I think u r jst waking up

she should open D door at midnight...

wen itz nt as if she already knows the guy very well

nd moreover if a fool like u is going to visit someone nd u dnt have a place to stay...then why dnt u go early so u can arrive there during D day...why midnight ??

nd I don forget say u gat telepathy power...u sabi read mind bha...datz how u kwn DAT he is blabbing. mugu

bro pls wise up. Na naija we dey o...no be China u dey o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by Nobody: 6:40am On May 26, 2018
Fuckyoumod:

Only you man....

Mr man shut up if you don't know what to say.
No reasonable and educated guy will act the way the guy acted..
He is a psycho, a cultist and a criminal..

He will be arrested and taken to jail..

No guy on earth born of a woman will act like that to my lovely sisters,, i will make sure that i find you and send you to jail by all means possible..
For the fact that women are weaker vessels do not give any guy the autonomy and right to threatened or beat my lovely sisters..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by AshCoded(m): 6:46am On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:

No guy on earth born of a woman will act like that to my lovely sisters,, i will make sure that i find you and send you to jail by all means possible..
For the fact that women are weaker vessels do not give any guy the autonomy and right to threatened or beat my lovely sisters..

abi ooo....
Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by Nobody: 6:57am On May 26, 2018
AshCoded:

abi ooo....
Some guys are psycho..

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:17am On May 26, 2018
donstan18:
That guy is not psycho, he's not immature, he's not harsh, he's not stupid.

HE IS A CHRONIC RITUALIST

FULL TIME!

PhD. Msc. Bsc. Hnd. Waec. SKULL-OLOGY! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by delugajackson: 7:18am On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The lady should take the case to a police station or members of SARS team as soon as possible..
How can you call a lady at midnight and tell her to come clubbing, a lady you have never seen before or met before.

Online threats should not be encourage, just like nairaland, because it's a faceless forum, you see folks dishing all forms of life threatening threats to people..
Threats that can get them to jail in the western world.
That soapqueen girl really got into your head. With all her threats of hell and hades. I can feel your pain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by coolestofall(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2018
This one dat d guys r supporting d gal in this story, is it that nairaland has changed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by SoapQueen(f): 7:30am On May 26, 2018
delugajackson:

That soapqueen girl really got into your head. With all her threats of hell and hades. I can feel your pain.

Hi there, he issued threats of bringing down my business and making sure I disappeared forever before I decided to take that step.

There were other inciteful statements made by him. I only did the needful.

Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by delugajackson: 8:08am On May 26, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hi there, he issued threats of bringing down my business and making sure I disappeared forever before I decided to take that step.

That was an irrational thought. But no need for the details. Some people love gossip, drama and stress. That shít is a waste of valuable energy. Sometimes its best to ignore every comment about your person. You don't have to prove shít to no one except yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by SoapQueen(f): 8:12am On May 26, 2018
delugajackson:

That was an irrational thought. But no need for the details. Some people love gossip, drama and stress. That shít is a waste of valuable energy. Sometimes its best to ignore every comment about your person. You don't have to prove shít to no one except yourself.

Sure thing! Thank you, dear!
Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 26, 2018
delugajackson:

Hey calm down..
I was only joking with her, all what i said was a joke..
Well it's in the past now..

It's time to move ahead ..

let bygone be bygone..
Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 26, 2018
SoapQueen:

Stop acting like a child..
You don't have to upload screenshots..
I never had you in mind and those were not threats..
It was me just playing around..
stop acting as if i meant it..
I don't know you from anywhere before and i don't intend knowing you today or tomorrow..
I expect you to take down the shots and move on with your life...

Peace!!!!
Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by pawshjai(f): 8:33am On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:

u deserve a kiss
Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 26, 2018
pawshjai:
u deserve a kiss
The kiss must be physical..
Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On May 26, 2018
When I say Pusey has power some will disagree..

Just look , turning man’s to killer since 18bc grin omo ale jati jati ... if it’s here that threat will land him in jail .. he can explain himself there
Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by Lalas247(f): 10:18am On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Threats that can get them to jail in the western world..
Hopefully one day it I’ll be the same in Africa .,....
Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by DEIFIED(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2018
funny thread.
Re: Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 26, 2018
Lalas247:
Hopefully one day it I’ll be the same in Africa .,....
Hopefully but our leaders are stumbling blocks..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reaction To Previous Topic "Man Buys Benz For Ex Girlfriend" Sic / (photos) Boyfriend Set Girlfriend Ablaze In South Africa / 1K For 3 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.