Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. (42314 Views)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / How I Got Infected With HIV / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Bossontop(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Kelamma(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2018
The days of going into the lion's den and entering a burning furnace are long gone. Bishop! Na so life dey sweet you?!
#whatwouldJesusdo

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by ednut1(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2018
Touch not my annointed

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by okolet(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2018
Y
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Itzpaul(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2018
This has prove to me that no matter hw people claim to love you, life is always between yourself and God...may God heal you pandrè.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Itzpaul(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2018
This has prove me to that no matter hw people claim to love you, life is always between yourself and God...may God heal you pandrè.
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Wellets50(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2018
Me no dey shake hand again..so friends and families ,bear with me for now until next year let me kwon how to tackles this mess,buhari want to import into the country....Remain bless

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Shaev7(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2018
The promise of our Mother Mary on her apparition in Portugal to the three children 100 years ago will come to pass in the life of this Priest.
1 our Father,
1 hail Mary,
Glory be to the father...

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by TheCongo2: 1:09pm On May 26, 2018
Kelamma:
The days of going into the lion's den and entering a burning furnace are long gone. Bishop! Na so life dey sweet you?!
#whatwouldJesusdo

You are wrong. The bible says not to put God to the test. You can't enter a burning furnace deliberately and expect God to save you.

Matthew chapter 4: 5- 7

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[c]”

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[d]”

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by nathandia(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2018
I join my faith with his and I know God can do it. He surely will.

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by TheCongo2: 1:13pm On May 26, 2018
nathandia:
I join my faith with his and I know God can do it. He surely will.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Wellets50(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2018
By his wound we are healed .Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by bobkezel(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2018
He delivered misshak, shedrack and abednego from fire.
Delivered daniel from the lion's den.
Raised lazarus from dead, and did so many other magics, but he can not cure/eliminate ordinary ebola. Fairy scam tales.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Franking: 1:19pm On May 26, 2018
Prayers? What a waste of energy and time! Where was God when he got infected praying for those infected? Lol! Start prizing coffin.
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by luminouz(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2018
dplordx:
Genesis chapter 1 vs 11: ...and the land produced fruits and vegetation for different uses and God saw that this was good.

God created nature to produce cure for whatever hails us. Back in the days the white missionaries were killed by malaria, they had do research to discover the African root called Quinine and that's why all malaria drugs bear malaquine, chloroquine and etc back than. But since the black man took over evangelism, the whole package is now BS. It is a shame that African government can't even work in coming with the cure for Ebola and we have to wait for the United States government to ship vaccine and serum for us. And it's a bigger shame that African churches are also operating like the African leaderships. All about money and no single innovation. And whats our best solution, go and meet pastors and pray. Africans have tossed away common sense in place of religion. No wonder you see everyone praying for success when even Jesus hustled hard and even lost his life while pushing his mission. But what has the church turned us into: zombies following the lies of some rich bloated liars and scammers. People can't even come up with incredible ideas and solution. It's either America gives it to us or we run to our daddy in the lord. It's so painful that I am an African. What a shithole mentality we've got!
Finally, someone with sense....I was thinking I was doomed to die alone with all I see wrong with my fellow Africans
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by ShawtCake(f): 1:28pm On May 26, 2018
Franking:
Prayers? What a waste of energy and time! Where was God when he got infected praying for those infected? Lol! Start prizing coffin.
ahn ahn.. Not even a tiny sobriety from you! U are not nice!
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by skolobo: 1:28pm On May 26, 2018
dis bishop no get the spirit of God in him, he would move close to him....christ never neglected his disciples and heals so many sick people,e.g issue of blood,leprosy etc...even worst dan dat, christ still dey lay hands
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Frankenstein: 1:30pm On May 26, 2018
dplordx:
Genesis chapter 1 vs 11: ...and the land produced fruits and vegetation for different uses and God saw that this was good.

God created nature to produce cure for whatever hails us. Back in the days the white missionaries were killed by malaria, they had do research to discover the African root called Quinine and that's why all malaria drugs bear malaquine, chloroquine and etc back than.

There's no 'African root' called Quinine. It is found in the bark of Remijia and Cinchon plants which are not native to Africa. Europeans had been using it as a cure for Malaria before the first missionaries set foot on Africa.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by ShawtCake(f): 1:31pm On May 26, 2018
skolobo:
dis bishop no get the spirit of God in him, he would move close to him....christ never neglected his disciples and heals so many sick people,e.g issue of blood,leprosy etc...even worst dan dat, christ still dey lay hands
the question is, is he Christ?! He's just a fucking bishop Na! Pls cut him some slack shocked

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by DEcclesia(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2018
May the will of God be done in your situation Padre
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by NaijaTechnician(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2018
Haggui:
So bishop no get faith grin I think say he go just lay hand on top the priest and command Ebola out. Bishop no wan die grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Hotfreeze: 1:37pm On May 26, 2018
Shaev7:
The promise of our Mother Mary on her apparition in Portugal to the three children 100 years ago will come to pass in the life of this Priest.
1 our Father,
1 hail Mary,
Glory be to the father...

That guy needs medical help ASAP and not one yeye fairytale.
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by nnofaith: 1:38pm On May 26, 2018
Time for Adeboye, TB, Oyedepo et al to storm Congo and prove their god is living. But..
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by fredoooooo: 1:40pm On May 26, 2018
I no wan laugh but looking at the picture alone force laugh comot from my mouth grin grin grin
Pastor to ja grin
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by abbeyty(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2018
where is TB Joshua when you need him
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Kelamma(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2018
TheCongo2:

You are wrong. The bible says not to put God to the test. You can't enter a burning furnace deliberately and expect God to save you.

Matthew chapter 4: 5- 7

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[c]”

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[d]”
After all your quotations, please, the diseased people that Jesus or his disciples healed, did they stand at one mile?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Orpe7(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2018
No dey chop baboon and monkey dem no go listen. One person's carelessness is what hundreds are suffering now
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Lekan1o1: 1:52pm On May 26, 2018
dplordx:

God created nature to produce cure for whatever hails us. Back in the days the white missionaries were killed by malaria, they had do research to discover the African root called Quinine and that's why all malaria drugs bear malaquine, chloroquine and etc back than. But since the black man took over evangelism, the whole package is now BS. It is a shame that African government can't even work in coming with the cure for Ebola and we have to wait for the United States government to ship vaccine and serum for us. And it's a bigger shame that African churches are also operating like the African leaderships. All about money and no single innovation. And whats our best solution, go and meet pastors and pray. Africans have tossed away common sense in place of religion. No wonder you see everyone praying for success when even Jesus hustled hard and even lost his life while pushing his mission. But what has the church turned us into: zombies following the lies of some rich bloated liars and scammers. People can't even come up with incredible ideas and solution. It's either America gives it to us or we run to our daddy in the lord. It's so painful that I am an African. What a shithole mentality we've got!

Best comment on nairaland ever
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by TheCongo2: 1:52pm On May 26, 2018
Kelamma:
After all your quotations, please, the diseased people that Jesus or his disciples healed, did they stand at one mile?

Romans 14:1
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by sosodevf(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2018
Members take note... #youareonyourwoun
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by deebrownneymar: 1:55pm On May 26, 2018
With faith....nothing is impossible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You / 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near / 8 Boys Went To Swim At Lokogoma Canary Water Abuja, One Drowns (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.