Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

She Thinks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Thinks (1135 Views)

Young Lady Shares Friend’s Dilemma, Who She Thinks Her Boyfriend May Be Gay / Fvck Her So Good That, When She Thinks Of You. She Gets Wet. / She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Thinks by Nobody: 10:48am On May 26, 2018
There is this girl I met whose name is Chioma. Nothing concrete has been established between us other than I asked her out and she accepted. She is final year student in EBSU and has since turned me into her ATM. Cause I refused this last time heeding to her plea without her heading to my own request, she resulted to abusing me as we chatted in our whatsapp. Below is the details of our chat. Would have added more screen grab of our chat but I an only permitted to do four only here. Please help me judge.
Re: She Thinks by Oritzy: 10:53am On May 26, 2018
Gbese re ooo grin

Some girls get PHD in cooperate begging

1 Like

Re: She Thinks by Anigreat: 11:04am On May 26, 2018
undecided

Some people would be using multiple account apps, to send message and be replying themselves...is that not madness?
Re: She Thinks by tgmservice: 12:54pm On May 26, 2018
partnerus:
There is this girl I met whose name is Chioma. Nothing concrete has been established between us other than I asked her out and she accepted. She is final year student in EBSU and has since turned me into her ATM. Cause I refused this last time heeding to her plea without her heading to my own request, she resulted to abusing me as we chatted in our whatsapp. Below is the details of our chat. Would have added more screen grab of our chat but I an only permitted to do four only here. Please help me judge.
am in d same shoes wit one shameless biitch
Re: She Thinks by LifeofAirforce(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2018
2k is no Assurance but a chicken change ...

When someone begs you for money as small as that, you have the right to say No if you Dont have and forget she ever asked than bringing her story on nairaland to score useless points.

The truth is the country is so hard that some people could hardly afford 2sq meal a day so if you're in a position to help, do so and expect nothing in return.

You beg God everyday because you lack , why would you want to disgrace your fellow human who ask from you like this?

4 Likes

Re: She Thinks by front2line: 1:13pm On May 26, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

When someone begs you for money as small as that, you have the right to say No if you Dont have and forget she ever asked than bringing her story on nairaland to score useless points.

The truth is the country is so hard that some people could hardly afford 2sq meal a day so if you're in a position to help, do so and expect nothing in return.

You beg God everyday because you lack , why would you want to disgrace your fellow human who ask from you like this?

Even God gave us life so we can worship him. Expect nothing in return my foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Thinks by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 26, 2018
tgmservice:
am in d same shoes wit one shameless biitch
My brother, this biting economy has turned most of our ladies to something else.
Re: She Thinks by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 26, 2018
Anigreat:
undecided

Some people would be using multiple account apps, to send message and be replying themselves...is that not madness?

If not for her privacy which I still respect I would have given you her number for you to verify her identity yourself.
Re: She Thinks by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 26, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

You don't get the message properly. She is been begging repeatedly and I bet you she now sees it as a means to milk me the way she wants without caring for my emotional needs or whatsoever. I wanted to wife her but all she wants it the material things she can always get from me. Again, if not for her privacy I would have captioned series of transfers I have made from my bank app to her of which the total isn't what you can imagine. This 2k is to proof to her that she has over stepped her boundaries.

1 Like

Re: She Thinks by coolestofall(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Shutdafuckup!

D best part I like is when they say "is it because of just 2k I'm asking from u".
Ur papa work 2k put 4 my hand?
Lady beggars everywhere. Work they won't work.

3 Likes

Re: She Thinks by Adasun(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2018
it's ur fault,u didn't block her demanding syndrome frm da begining,doing it now is like a betrayal to her
Re: She Thinks by swiz123(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2018
Anigreat:
undecided

I wonder what you will ever believe in this world

1 Like

Re: She Thinks by Sheuns(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2018
Some girls and the way they demand sha. "Is it because of ordinary 2k"
Na real wa for we country.

1 Like

Re: She Thinks by Nobody: 6:41am On May 27, 2018
Adasun:
it's ur fault,u didn't block her demanding syndrome frm da begining,doing it now is like a betrayal to her
Like I said before, I was planning to wife her and so I thought doing everything possible I could to make her happy would make her faithful and fully concentrate on her studies but I was wrong. I have since learnt from my mistake
Re: She Thinks by Nobody: 6:42am On May 27, 2018
Sheuns:
Some girls and the way they demand sha. "Is it because of ordinary 2k"

Na real wa for we country.
My brother, the thing tire me ooo
Re: She Thinks by ICaSNg(f): 3:27am On Jun 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Fastest Fingers 2nd Thread! / Confession: She F*+k Me Hard After Invite Me To Her House / How Amaka My Girlfriend Disappointed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.