Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O (3742 Views)

Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Escabado: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Why does this Nigerian girls think that when a man says I love you or can we date means he want to be giving you money . Where on earth have you seen any body begging to have or Loving expenses. True Love doesn't cost a thing . This same thing apply to marriage ceremony. You said you love me and I love you too but when a man goes to meet the girls parents they will start asking him for money for this or that . Then my question remains where is the Love if I'm paying you to be in relationship with you or if I'm paying your parents to have you as a wife thats means this is pure business transaction because there is nothing wey concern Love in it. So when your husband or boyfriend cheats on you , he is 100% right because he paid to have you or paying to be sleeping with you indirectly.

Guys add yours . These things Tire person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Vocabulary: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
I don't support incessant and unreasonable demands by women, but you have to admit that going into a relationship with a lady isn't usually free. Some ladies will make demands, not because they don't love you but because that's how they feel a man should express love and care.

The issue of parents is another thing entirely. Some tribes overdo this demand thing in the name of culture and tradition, but excess of everything is bad.

In summary, if you don't want to be billed, go for ladies that earn their own money... But remember you can't be broke and expect a lady to respect you much, so make some money. Money is the oil that lubricates relationships.

9 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by maximusprime2000: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
traditional marriage right = traditional simpimg=marital employment for women=mental slavery grin
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
In a poor country where women use dating as a poverty alleviation tool AND/OR in a country where women see sex as a gift to men.... YES, "many" deluded women will see dating as a financial transaction.

As for parents, marriage is indeed a way to cash out and get a benefit from raising/educating a (female) child.

7 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Escabado: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
In a poor country where women use dating as a poverty alleviation tool AND/OR in a country where women see sex as a gift to men.... YES, "many" deluded women will see dating as a financial transaction.

As for parents, marriage is indeed a way to cash out and get a benefit from raising/educating a (female) child.

Finally. is there daughters that will suffer it . that's why majority of the men beats there wife if they remembered how much it cost them to marry her and yet she disobeys him. I thinks that's a very poor mentality on her parents side. Was another man supposed to train there daughter for them

4 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Escabado:

Finally. is there daughters that will suffer it . that's why majority of the men beats there wife if they remembered how much it cost them to marry her and yet she is disobeys him. I thinks that's a very poor mentality on her parents side. Was another man supposed to train her daughter

... Until that bride price thingy will be stopped, women will keep being raised as future profit AND will always be brainwashed into believing that their sole aim in life is to find a man to marry.

3 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Escabado the way he shock you na hin he shock me too.the only privilege they have is that am still in this shit-->hole cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Yen yen yen.

One thing I noticed about topics like this is; BROKE PEOPLE LOVE TO SEE REASONS TO REMAIN BROKE.

BUT MY QUESTION IS, WHAT DOES A LADY BENEFIT FROM DATING A GUY.

WHAT DOES A GUY OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP APART FROM MONEY?

6 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
loneprof:
I don't support incessant and unreasonable demands by women, but you have to admit that going into a relationship with a lady isn't usually free. Some ladies will make demands, not because they don't love you but because that's how they feel a man should express love and care.

There are many ways to express love, without spending a dime because love is FREE.... The problem here is that many deluded women have changed the whole idea of love/care/affection, and now have made Nigerian men believe that you can only show care/love/affection with money. And sadly, brainless donkeys now believe it and have adapted their lives to these broke goldigging undercover oloshos, so men are now foolishly saying:"make money and women will flock".... Not realizing they are the reason why these women turn to undercover oloshos, selling themselves to the highest bidder.

In summary, if you don't want to be billed, go for ladies that earn their own money... But remember you can't be broke and expect a lady to respect you much, so make some money. Money is the oil that lubricates relationships.

Bro, have some respect for your damn self before expecting respect from money hungry broke people. Respect has nothing to do with being broke, as we all know that having money isn't the issue here, but GIVING these oloshos money is what they focus on. A man can be broke after paying the rent, taking care of the bills, car notes, buying his monthly food, clothing etc (aka taking care of business) and these undercover oloshos would still look down on him because he didn't give them any money. This has nothing to do with respect and all to do with deluded people who expect you to take care of their life responsibilities as soon as you date them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:
BUT MY QUESTION IS, WHAT DOES A LADY BENEFIT FROM DATING A GUY.

WHAT DOES A GUY OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP APART FROM MONEY?

Respect, trust, Love care and affection is all what is needed from both party... The minute anyone is demanding for money (in order to date someone) is the minute that person should be void and called exactly for what they are.....aka cheap olosho (whether male or female) that anyone with money can buy.

The fact that you even wrote BENEFIT (when talking about a r/ship) says a lot about your character.

6 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by GOFRONT(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Make we dey try give dem small money......So dat we go fit get mouth take request for their Puna.....

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Make we dey try give dem small money......So dat we go fit get mouth take request for their Puna.....

Bro respect yourself....PUNA IS FREE!!!

When a man and a woman have sex, they BOTH enjoy it. The only time a man should pay for sex is when Konji don catch you and you need to go with a prostitute.

8 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Escabado: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
[
In summary, if you don't want to be billed, go for ladies that earn their own money... But remember you can't be broke and expect a lady to respect you much, so make some money. Money is the oil that lubricates relationships.[/quote]

Who is talking about broke here. So if a man has 3 houses. Cars , Businesses and other investment and refuse to give a girl or woman money that she didn't work for and you begin to call him broke ? The man is using his sense of reasoning prosperly. A woman must be 100% Loyal and obidient to her man before she thinks of expecting any money from him. This is none negotiable . Free money is the hardest thing you can get in this world

4 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Respect, trust, Love care and affection is all what is needed from both party... The minute anyone is demanding for money (in order to date someone) is the minute that person should be void and called exactly for what they are.....aka cheap olosho (whether male or female) that anyone with money can buy.

The fact that you even wrote BENEFIT (when talking about an r/ship) says a lot about your character.

You don't know me and you don't have any right to judge me by my write up.

My question to you now is, Why do guys like you come here to say GIRLS ONLY OFFER SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP?
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Bro respect yourself....PUNA IS FREE!!!

When a man and a woman have sex, they BOTH enjoy it. The only time a man should pay for sex is when Konji don catch you and you need to go with a prostitute.

If you want to enjoy free.

Goan and marry her at least that's what the Bible said.
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MJBOLT: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
nigerian men are the major cause of this rubbish,many of them think spending money on a girl will get her love.i've seen many of them spending money just to impress a girl,na yahoo boys dey do am pass.

4 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

There are many ways to express love, without spending a dime because love is FREE.... The problem here is that many deluded women have changed the whole idea of love/care/affection, and now have made Nigerian men believe that you can only show care/love/affection with money. And sadly, brainless donkeys now believe it and have adapted their lives to these broke goldigging undercover oloshos, so men are now foolishly saying:"make money and women will flock".... Not realizing they are the reason why these women turn to undercover oloshos, selling themselves to the highest bidder.

Bro, have some respect for your damn self before expecting respect from money hungry broke people. Respect has nothing to do with being broke, as we all know that having money isn't the issue here, but GIVING these oloshos money is what they focus on. A man can be broke after paying the rent, taking care of the bills, car notes, buying his monthly food, clothing etc (aka taking care of business) and these undercover oloshos would still look down on him because he didn't give them any money. This has nothing to do with respect and all to do with deluded people who expect you to take care of their life responsibilities as soon as you date them.

Tells us 5 simple ways ↕️ you've expressed love to your girlfriend without giving her a gift or money.

Or 5 ways people can express love without giving a Dime

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MJBOLT: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
see one of the men i was talking about,any girl you give money to in exchange for sex is a PROSTITUTE.

GOFRONT:

5 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:
You don't know me and you don't have any right to judge me by my write up.

My question to you now is, Why do guys like you come here to say GIRLS ONLY OFFER SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP?

Are you blind or you just dont comprehend English?! Where did you ever see me write the above nonsense?! Again, if that's the only thing you have to offer then so be it, but as I wrote in my earlier post RESPECT/TRUST/CARE/LOVE/AFFECTION is all what is needed.

Chrisbella24:

If you want to enjoy free.
Goan and marry her at least that's what the Bible said.

Who gives a damn what your bible says about dating rules?! If your bible tells you to marry some stranger (you never dated) then so be it, but don't assume everyone is like you.

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:
Tells us 5 simple ways ↕️ you've expressed love to your girlfriend without giving her a gift or money.

Or 5 ways people can express love without giving a Dime

- to be there for her emotionally, physically
- to care for her emotionally physically
- to give her all the trust and respect she deserves
- to be fully honest with her
- to be affectionate to her (even in public)
- to be out together as a couple (walking hand hand in a park, for example)
- to live with her (aka move her in my house)
- to make life plans with her
- to take time to make her a better person
- to introduce her to my family and close friends as my one and only
- to spend my valuable time with her (as a family)
- to make her a priority in my life (after my main priorities in life)

...and the list goes on

LOVE IS AN EMOTION THAT IS FREE.... anyone telling you otherwise should be deleted from your life, ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Brown Jay, dey try make you dey cool down and see other people's point.

If you know my ID very well, you would realize that we both usually agree on the same thing most times. Check your mentions...

The point is that as a man, you must spend. Do I support leeches or gold diggers? No! Do I support trying to impress a woman with money? Heck No!

But if you must date a woman, you MUST spend at some point. Even Oyinbo women will demand from you at some point... That's life, let's not deceive ourselves.
Let's know where to draw the line cos it's not all ladies who demand that are gold diggers or "oloshos".

2 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Escabado: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
loneprof:

If you know my ID very well, you would realize that we both usually agree on the same thing most times. Check your mentions...

The point is that as a man, you must spend. Do I support leeches or gold diggers? No! Do I support trying to impress a woman with money? Heck No!

But if you must date a woman, you MUST spend at some point. Even Oyinbo women will demand from you at some point... That's life, let's not deceive ourselves.
Let's know where to draw the line cos it's not all ladies who demand that are gold diggers or "oloshos".

Why must she demand from a man . Does it mean the man doesn't have his personal financial problem to solve . If she must demand for money , the man should demand for money from her too. Listen to me . We Nigerian men are doing Nigerian girls a big favour by dating or marrying them. Because it doesn't favour us in any way. If she born pikin is you the man that will train the child but when the child mature and make money is there mother they will remember and be buying expensive gift for even car . Use your head . We are doing these women alot of favour by dating or marrying them .

5 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
loneprof:

Bro, I can never understand your point.... Because you don't need to spend anything to show care love and affection to anyone, and if money was indeed what was needed, then all rich men would be in love with all the broke women out there who use dating as a way to enrich themselves.

The problem here is that many women will try to make you believe that you can ONLY show love/care/affection by Spending money....and that's a LIE. As much as you can indeed spend money on fancy outings, gift etc (to each their own), that's not the only way to show love/care/affection, especially if/when the money spent is a PRIORITY in order for someone to "love" you.

Again, any woman who demands for money (to be spent) before she can date you is an UNDERCOVER OLOSHO

4 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Wierdceo: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Escabado:
Why does this Nigerian girls think that when a man says I love you or can we date means he want to be giving you money . Where on earth have you seen any body begging to have or Loving expenses. True Love doesn't cost a thing . This same thing apply to marriage ceremony. You said you love me and I love you too but when a man goes to meet the girls parents they will start asking him for money for this or that . Then my question remains where is the Love if I'm paying you to be in relationship with you or if I'm paying your parents to have you as a wife thats means this is pure business transaction because there is nothing wey concern Love in it. So when your husband or boyfriend cheats on you , he is 100% right because he paid to have you or paying to be sleeping with you indirectly.

Guys add yours . These things Tire person
I thought am the only one questioning this bullshit that many people have accepted. You are working , I am working so I should now be using my money on u. Ur own money where will u now be using it?

3 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Chrisbella24(f): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- to be there for her emotionally, physically
- to care for her emotionally physically
- to give her all the trust and respect she deserves
- to be fully honest with her
- to be affectionate to her (even in public)
- to be out together as a couple (walking hand hand in a park, for example)
- to live with her (aka move her in my house)
- to make life plans with her
- to take time to make her a better person
- to introduce her to my family and close friends as my one and only
- to spend my valuable time with her (as a family)
- to make her a priority in my life (after my main priorities in life)

...and the list goes on

LOVE IS AN EMOTION THAT IS FREE.... anyone telling you otherwise should be deleted from your life, ASAP!

Sorry for asking this,

How can one be there for her Physically?
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:
Sorry for asking this,
How can one be there for her Physically?

- when you are sick and I am there with you, when having to go to hospital for treatment etc
- when you are cold/feverish and I offer my body so we can cuddle up, thus warm you up
- when you are going through a rough time in your life, and I offer my shoulder to cry on.
- when you just failed your exam and I am there to give you a warm hug and tell you it's gonna be ok
- when nobody believes in you, but I am there to support your project/plan etc
- when you are about to fall and I am there to catch you

- When you are bored and lonely watching Netfilxx on a good Saturday night, and I come over to keep you company
- when your car has a flat tyre and I tell you to :" hold on, I will be there in a minute to change your tyre"
- when we are home and we hear armed robber outside and you are shitting your pants, and I tell you that:" I am here, everything is ok babe, nothing is gonna happen to you"
- when you have a stressful day and wanna vent your frustration, I will be here to listen
- when Konji don scatter your brain, but you believe in "no sex before marriage", I will be there to caress/lick the proper area of your body to relieve you of that sexual tension.

1 Like

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Samakus(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- when you are sick and I am there with you, when having to go to hospital for treatment etc
- when you are cold/feverish and I offer my body so we can cuddle up, thus warm you up
- when you are going through a rough time in your life, and I offer my shoulder to cry on.
- when you just failed your exam and I am there to give you a warm hug and tell you it's gonna be ok
- when nobody believes in you, but I am there to support your project/plan etc
- when you are about to fall and I am there to catch you

- When you are bored and lonely watching Netfilxx on a good Saturday night, and I come over to keep you company
- when your car has a flat tyre and I tell you to :" hold on, I will be there in a minute to change your tyre"
- when we are home and we hear armed robber outside and you are shitting your pants, and I tell you that:" I am here, everything is ok babe, nothing is gonna happen to you"
- when you have a stressful day and wanna vent your frustration, I will be here to listen
- when Konji don scatter your brain, but you believe in "no sex before marriage", I will be there to caress/lick the proper area of your body to relieve you of that sexual tension.

Now, that girl can't possibly present another question. This, written there, is the microcosm of your points since morning

3 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Here is something men have to understand:
When these broke women are saying that they need a rich man, they are not saying that they want to date a man who has his own house/biz, fancy cars and plenty of money... Nooooooo, What they are really saying is that they want a man (rich or poor) who is gonna GIVE THEM MONEY/GIFTS, PAY THEIR BILLS etc... That means that a rich man who does not give them money (and/or pay their bills) is useless to these broke women

4 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Liposure: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Funny thing is money is no guarantee of a girl's affection. A girl can be collecting your money and you be thinking she loves you not knowing her heart is somewhere else

6 Likes

Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
learn not to be stingy to your woman,all men should learn that as well
Re: She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Liposure:
Funny thing is money is not guarantee of a girl's affection. A girl can be collecting your money and you be thinking she loves you not knowing her heart is somewhere else

What you get with money, you will lose with money.... A girl who is with you because of money, will quickly leave you the minute a richer man comes along.

Zzor:
learn not to be stingy to your woman,all men should learn that as well

Is this rule only valid for men (while women keep their own money) ?! What's wrong with a woman paying half of the meal OR paying for the whole meal sef?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Sweetheart Prepares Food With This Meat For Xmas(photo) / Watch This Sex Video That Show Cheating Wife / Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.