Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) (47080 Views)

Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) / World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius / I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by oshe11: 5:24pm On May 27, 2018
Tecno66:
You have every right to think that way but I think the first and third goals only shows he is not a world class keeper. The 1st goal was careless but the 3rd goal which was a shot that was waving should have been punched by an experienced keeper, not pushed with the palm.Remember he was not the clubs no 1. He became no 1 when Manuley started fumbling.
I know bt he had improved alot that was why he got the no.1 jersey for both EPL and UCL

Mind U, Benzema was in front of him and not behind him when he threw the ball that way

And the third goal he pushed it that way on purpose....
Dude saw the ball early enough

PS: Both we can only speculate, only him(and whoever bribed him) and God know the truth

1 Like

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Myself2(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
He is MAD

He is only ACTING

He sold the Match

Bwaaaaaaah bwaaaah, let him cry some more joor,
The time he should have used to sharpen his reflexes and hone his ball judgement, he used it to plaster his body with tattoos

1 Like

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2018
holuphisayor:

why are you so mean?

I'm not a Liverpool fan but the way the guy sobs and even apologize in public(something most people can't do).

I feel sorry for him.

Why should i feel sorry for him?

do you know how many people dreams he ended

do you know how many people he rendered misearable and sad (cos they lost one thing or the other)?

do you know how sad he made my favourite coach klopp (even though i'm a man city fan) become?

etc
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
Hasten it bro.....

Buhari's win or loss shudnt stop You

Your wife is not in Nigeria

grin grin grin Abi oh.

1 Like

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by CheedyJ(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

What is liverpool's motto: you will never walk alone. Go on google and search loris karius. You will see liverpool fans and football players consolinf him while those you are here killing yourself because of two mistakes made by a 24 year old in his first ucl final
One error is a mistake but 2 errors in a single match is foolishness of d highest order..
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by mrkenedy22(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2018
the only way to atone for his mistakes and banish the bad memories is for him to WIN the Champions League with Liverpool.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by chris31(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2018
One thing is to make mistake another thing is to accept it
Karius accepted his mistakes & apologized & the fans accepted
I feel for him it can happen to anyone
That's football for u
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by press005: 9:45pm On May 27, 2018
chris31:
One thing is to make mistake another thing is to accept it
Karius accepted his mistakes & apologized & the fans accepted
I feel for him it can happen to anyone
That's football for u

Liverpool were just unfortunate to have lost their best players to injury.

Also, you can't win a trophy with the likes of Kairus, this guy has always been so consistent with errors.

The worst part being klopp knows all this but still preferred him to Mignolet....Mtcheeww, It's painful shaaa, If only Klopp can correct this, come next season, we will get to the finals again.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by chris31(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2018
press005:

Liverpool were just unfortunate to have lost their best players to injury.

Also, you can't win a trophy with the likes of Kairus, this guy has always been so consistent with errors.

The worst part being klopp knows all this but still preferred him to Mignolet....Mtcheeww, It's painful shaaa, If only Klopp can correct this, come next season, we will get to the finals again.
Yes i believe come next season he chop for quality goal keeper also a winger-striker is also needed
Am not a Liverpool fan anyways just that i like good football
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by press005: 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
chris31:

Yes i believe come next season he chop for quality goal keeper also a winger-striker is also needed
Am not a Liverpool fan anyways just that i like good football

Yeap.....Not just buying a keeper , Liverpool really needs squad depth.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Zeydah(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
This kinda of pain just because of a game-of 22 men running around a rectangle in pursuit of a round object - is uncalled for.

ITS JUST A GAME!
stop deceiving yourself something that involves a lot of money is that just a game?

1 Like

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by LoneWolf200(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2018
Check out for karius' profile,his a fucking german as his coach,i smelt sometin of home advantage for him to have been using d poor boy all dis while
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by MoveOn7: 10:47pm On May 27, 2018
I wish Curtois learn from the humility of this Karius, who instead of being ashamed for his avoidable mistakes he instead blamed his height after conceding too cheap against Barca.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by babony1: 11:47pm On May 27, 2018
Lol.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Loris Sven Karius, 24 year old German footballer who played as Liverpool’s goalkeeper at the Champions League 2018 final has tearfully apologised to Liverpool fans after his two errors cost his side the win.

Karius was at fault for two of Real Madrid’s goals in the 3-1 Champions League final defeat.

A tearful and devastated Loris Karius is seen in pictures below as he approaches the Liverpool end to apologise for his two blunders vs. Real Madrid.

https://lailasnews.com/loris-karius-sobs-uncontrollably-apologises-to-liverpool-fans-photos-video/

lalasticlala

Thanks to him
My friend won a lot of money on Betway because of him.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by showafrica(m): 2:44am On May 28, 2018
oshe11:
He is MAD

He is only ACTING

He sold the Match

No, but you got to be serious on big games.. He was a little careless and lost at a point.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by longjon: 2:54am On May 28, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Madrid will beat Liverpool with or without ronaldo. The guy wasn't even effective yesternight

Hope you know Madrid did not have a shot on target in first half

1 Like

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by holuphisayor(m): 4:18am On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

Why should i feel sorry for him?

do you know how many people dreams he ended

do you know how many people he rendered misearable and sad (cos they lost one thing or the other)?

do you know how sad he made my favourite coach klopp (even though i'm a man city fan) become?

etc

Its just a game brogrin

I swear I don't take football this serious. If I conceded 6 goals as a defender. I will be stupid to act the way karius did grin grin

Last Last. I will apologize to the team. cry for what na? grin

if matters get worse ,I'll leave the club sharply.

sincerely, karius loves the club. That's all I can say. And you Liverpool fans have to stand by him. He's just human.

We'll ain't perfect.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by nisam: 6:46am On May 28, 2018
The goalkeeper be investigated, I smell match fixing

2 Likes

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by kikuyu1(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2018
The game was fvkcing rigged! If you can't see that after seeing the replays of Karius' 2 blunders then Idk what to say:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFjABKzEPd4

First may have been an honest blunder but in the 2nd he doesn't even stretch out his hands! The last was actually even easier to catch! Anyway I'm an investment football gambler averaging 80%-150% so I know what's up and I've seen rigged games before-Real fans,know the truth!
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Orochimaru1(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2018
Judah is-karius
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by tck2000(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dolph Zigler younger brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) / Top 10 Richest Football Players In The World / Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.