Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) (47089 Views)

Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) / World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius / I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by tballeyy(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2018
He lack experience, the mistake he did, madrid goalkeeper can never do it, because he is full of experience. Thank u ramos for condemning salar carrier
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by emi14: 3:03pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
He is MAD

He is only ACTING

He sold the Match

Ask God for maturity
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2018
Obierika:

I hope the guy doesn't commit suicide

i hope he does

what he did was and still is unforgiveable

1 Like

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by CheedyJ(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2018
Crocodile tears, abeg let him park well jor.I hope he doesn't get this week's pay..traitor karius
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by adedayoa2(f): 3:10pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
He is MAD

He is only ACTING

He sold the Match
so Liverpool would have won?
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 27, 2018
Validated:

Buhari will lose 2019 elections but unfortunately, unlike Jonathan, Buhari will not conceded. Rather, the INEC, Police and judiciary will be used to scuttle democracy. This is predicated on current happening in the political sphere, not some esoteric revelations.

Hmm.... So anyhow it goes I need a visa. grin grin.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 27, 2018
LordsApostle:
He should be tried prosecuted and locked up for life for what he did. He did those errors on purpose, he was heavily paid, he sold that match...
Stupid keeper... Na to put hot boiling ring inside him nyash go fit am.

You well so? It's just a game bros. What's wrong with y'all attaching emotions to this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
That guy should be keeping for a local league. What a carefree and clumsy keeper! He broke my heart tonight, but Gareth Bale amended it with his last super goal. grin

You arr confusing me
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by jojomario(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2018
That final dey pain gan. I remembered Terry penalty against manu
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 27, 2018
Chuvin22:

You arr confusing me
Don't be confused. I was for both teams but wished Liverpool had won.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Yankiss(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
He is MAD

He is only ACTING

He sold the Match

He didn't sell any match. Just a little careless and unlucky! Though, I felt the mistakes were both unpardonable.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by internationalman(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Madrid will beat Liverpool with or without ronaldo. The guy wasn't even effective yesternight
That's exactly what I meant

1 Like

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by mercyymai(f): 3:36pm On May 27, 2018
obonujoker:
Karius was the best goal keeper before the final...

That's where nobody is above mistake comes in.

I pity the guy o becos his career is at stake
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by lordpherow98(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2018
Geofavor:

So, now, you know better than klopp? And he's not a good coach? They're making him seem so?

Coachy, clap for yourself.

Everyone knows karius and mignolet are so bad
Na only you and Klopp never still know

Mignolet is way better than karius sef
Klopp prefers karius because na him country man
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2018
CheedyJ:
Crocodile tears, abeg let him park well jor.I hope he doesn't get this week's pay..traitor karius
Please stop attaching emotion to this. This guy had best clean sheet record and I'm sure he got scared in final match. Even with salah, liverpool would have lost.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by dadark: 3:39pm On May 27, 2018
mothafreak.........
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Binchim(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2018
Don't build your team around one player... Ronaldo was good as absent in the game yet others were there to deliver, i guess that's the order after chaos, win some loose some. Shit happens. Let it go and let's live the moment.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by acmilan1: 3:59pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
Na so.....

U don buy the ACTING

BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANNA

EVERYTHING IS A BUSINESS

not saying the match was fixed sha but people seem to forget that sports no matter how real it seems is a business

1 Like

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by jaytime(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2018
They allowed this guy to walk alone. Liverpool don't practice what they preach.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by CheedyJ(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Please stop attaching emotion to this. This guy had best clean sheet record and I'm sure he got scared in final match. Even with salah, liverpool would have lost.
He messed up when it mattered most..besides, u can't tell 4sure if Liverpool wud av lost with salah being in d team..
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Buffalo2(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
He is MAD

He is only ACTING

He sold the Match
You 100% correct!
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by fuckpro: 4:20pm On May 27, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i no care whether e apologize or not

wetin i know be say karius no dey sleep this night cos we wan table e matter for coven later angry
...please why you make me laugh this Sunday weh I suppose dey sobber,you get mouth oooo

1 Like

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by holuphisayor(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

i hope he does

what he did was and still is unforgiveable
why are you so mean?

I'm not a Liverpool fan but the way the guy sobs and even apologize in public(something most people can't do).

I feel sorry for him.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by 12345baba(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2018
Judas iskarius
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Coutinho14: 4:35pm On May 27, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
This kinda of pain just because of a game-of 22 men running around a rectangle in pursuit of a round object - is uncalled for.

ITS JUST A GAME!
To slap you just dey hungry me
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2018
CheedyJ:

He messed up when it mattered most..besides, u can't tell 4sure if Liverpool wud av lost with salah being in d team..
What is liverpool's motto: you will never walk alone. Go on google and search loris karius. You will see liverpool fans and football players consolinf him while those you are here killing yourself because of two mistakes made by a 24 year old in his first ucl final
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by oshe11: 4:51pm On May 27, 2018
emmasege:
If that guy knows what's good for him, he should stay away from Liverpool and England. An angry and mentally unstable fan can kill him. It's difficult to believe he didn't sell that match.
Extremely Difficult
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by oshe11: 4:53pm On May 27, 2018
Dreadedmaze:

From Oshodi in Nigeria you saw Karius selling match in faraway Kiev. Since you have such a gift help us check 2019 if Buhari won the election biko. Let me hasten my visa movement. grin grin grin
Hasten it bro.....

Buhari's win or loss shudnt stop You

Your wife is not in Nigeria
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by excel101(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2018
Though the 2 blunders you made led to 2 of the goals, but it was very obvious that Madrid still would have carried the day, because they were better.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Truthisit: 5:03pm On May 27, 2018
internationalman:

Sala absence outlined his importance to the team..

I doubt Madrid would've crumbled that much if Ronaldo left injured...
Without Rinaldo, Madrid would not be in Semi let alone the final.
Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by blowjohn(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2018
franchasng:
Liverpool lost the match the moment Salah went off the pitch.

Salah was a boost to their morale and a threat to Real Madrid.

As soon as Salah went off, all Real Madrid midfield went all attack, including Marcelo. If Salah was in the game, Real Madrid players would have remained under fear to come out all attack like they did as soon as Salah went off.

As for the goalkeeper, he was acting like someone that was bought like they do in cricket. Only him knows what went wrong. I felt for Manner and other Liverpool players that did their best last night.

Man u said it all.
U know the goal I suspect him the most? The bicycle kick.
Funny but if u watch that goal very well ull notice that at first he had his arms outstretched....... Then suddenly he tucked his arms in. Pls try watching it again. Very strange.

Then the first goal.... U make such a mistake and don't even attempt to run after the ball?

The freekick..... Mehn am speechless

3 Likes

Re: Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) by Tecno66: 5:20pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
He is MAD

He is only ACTING

He sold the Match
You have every right to think that way but I think the first and third goals only shows he is not a world class keeper. The 1st goal was careless but the 3rd goal which was a shot that was waving should have been punched by an experienced keeper, not pushed with the palm.Remember he was not the clubs no 1. He became no 1 when Manuley started fumbling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) / Top 10 Richest Football Players In The World / Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.