Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah (84813 Views)

Twitter Users Slams Sergio Ramos For Mo Salah’s Injury / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) / Millions Of Voters Attempt To Elect Mo Salah As President Of Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by don89(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2018
Meanwhile :

1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by skales67(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2018
IDK... I didn't watch the match bit with the events that took place, it is possible that it was predetermined or it just happened by chance
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by hadura29(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2018
kmaster007:
nah champion league experience be dat.. Liverpool dozen have it... wait self... do you expect Liverpool to bit Madrid bfor...

That's the question I have been asking Liverpool fans ooo..

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by StarUp: 3:10pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos turning football to WWE...

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2018
DrayZee:

Who grabbed who first.
was certainly a coincidence. Most of these guys complaining, are barcelona fans. What sore losers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by aspiring44: 3:12pm On May 27, 2018
sallah has been the cynosure of all eyes during the championship but they purposely work on both psychology and physical to ensure that they coast to victory.
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by KwoiZabo(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2018
Ramanto:
This may make me start hating Madrid and Ronaldo
me I don hate them since. they always cheat to win. last yr was bayern, red card home and away. this yr is juventus & liverpool
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Kumbola: 3:14pm On May 27, 2018
That is what we called game plan.. initially he said what people talk about Mo Salla, that C Ro have done it for many years.. The game was match plan, just like those days of Bright Omokaro alias 10-10
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by fredpeter(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2018
Arsenate:
Dirty team Real Madrid
Dirty player Ramos

You can win those trophies but you'll never get the respect of the majority.
Keep your fucking respect to yourself all we want is the motherfucking cup and it was delivered polished

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by seguno2: 3:16pm On May 27, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
A wicked person who has more money than he can spend in multiple life times. A wicked person who just won UEFA cup 3 times in a row. A wicked person who is considered the greatest football player alive.

MAYBE you should also try to be a wicked person and see your life turn around for the good. tongue

Is Abacha, whom Buhari said did not steal our money, not a wicked person since his family has more money than they can spend in multiple life times?
How did our morals get so rotten

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by davidque007(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2018
This post is for the senseless
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 27, 2018
nzeobi:
the rash tackle was intentional but I still think sallah was careless and didn't do enough to protect himself.
a successful player like him that he will always be a target.
can Ronaldo, Messi or hazard allow you wrestle them to the ground in the manner without pushing you and protecting themselves.

sallah get well I still hope to see you at the world cup
why mention hazard among those two?
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by franchasng: 3:17pm On May 27, 2018
otipoju:

He is still a wicked person...abi wicked person no dey get money ni.

Fact is Ronaldo will not be there forever...and even while he is here, he is not the most spectacular player we have have seen in football.

Everyone likes Salah because he is humble, Ronaldo hates Messi, hates his team mate Bale and any one he thinks is out shining him.

What sort of human being is that?
you just gave the reason many football fans don't like Cristiano Ronaldo despite his admirable footballing skill. He likes being the only star. Once he sees you rising to outshine him, he begins to hate you.

He saw Salah as a fast rising star that may snatch the world best from him, reason he started developing dislike for him.

Despite the fact that Real Madrid won, Cristiano Ronaldo wasn't happy simply because he didn't score a goal or scored the winning goal.

Gareth Bale ought to be a major contender against Cristiano Ronaldo if he were to be in another club like Athletico, Bayern or even PSG, but so long as he remains in Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo will continue to cover his shine.

Gareth is an amazing player more dangerous than Cristiano Ronaldo; he has speed more than Cristiano Ronaldo, and he has shooting accuracy outside box 18 yet Cristiano Ronaldo shine better than him. That's a prove that Cristiano Ronaldo might be highly occultic or something, fear that Cristiano Ronaldo of a guy, he is dangerous for real

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by mcgaius: 3:17pm On May 27, 2018
I cant understand why some people who are blaming Ramos are not talking about dani carvajal injury?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by nawtyme: 3:18pm On May 27, 2018
iPopAlomo:
sad stuff
You should have your mental faculty checked before you are allowed to vote again
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Donald93: 3:20pm On May 27, 2018
[/quote] grin[/color][color=#990000]
blakid:
For the very first time in my life i felt like crying over a football match. Sergio Ramos should be banned from football.
grin[quote author=blakid post=67914291]For the very first time in my life i felt like crying over a football match. Sergio Ramos should be banned from football.
I laugh in 3D...Go and bAn Him.#FIFA

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by jonadaft: 3:22pm On May 27, 2018
DrayZee:

Who grabbed who first.

AND RONALDO TOLD YOU ALL THESE THINGS ON WHATSAPP ABI?
The way some people reason can give Satan a headache.
Do you have brains at all?
Instinct will make any fallen person to grab anything at reach unconsciously in order not to go down completely...
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Geofavor(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2018
DrayZee:

Who grabbed who first.

Another Ramos ass licker spotted.

Salah had no intention of harming him. He jostle for the ball just like every other player would. Ramos, on the other hand, had another intention. You ass lickers have won. No one's dragging the trophy with you guys again. But at least, acknowledge the fact everyone knows that Ramos was a disgusting pig in that match.
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by kereman1: 3:23pm On May 27, 2018
finally
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Emilokoiyawon: 3:24pm On May 27, 2018
seguno2:

Is Abacha, whom Buhari said did not steal our money, not a wicked person since his family has more money than they can spend in multiple life times?
How did our morals get so rotten

Oga we are talking about football. We are not talking about murderous dictators. I was responding to the person who say Cristiano Ronaldo is a wicked person as if (even if its true) that has anything to do with his abilities as a footballer. If you wake up in the morning and commit a wicked act. But in the afternoon you invested in a good business, what has the rewards of your good investment got to do with the evil you committed in the morning?
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by tonyzeal(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=blakid post=67914291]before you conclude, first see this

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by lexy2014: 3:26pm On May 27, 2018
DrayZee:

The question is who grabbed who first?
If you're in doubt, go watch the match again, slowly.
Funny thing is, it's not the arm Ramos grabbed that got injured, the was the other arm that Salah fell on.

Which kind analysis b this? Its like trying 2 defend buhari
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by kmaster007: 3:26pm On May 27, 2018
hadura29:

That's the question I have been asking Liverpool fans ooo..
dey suld jst try again next season

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Olatunji1929: 3:28pm On May 27, 2018
blakid:
For the very first time in my life i felt like crying over a football match. Sergio Ramos should be banned from football.
banned ko band ni liverpool is full of average and unfocus player ronaldo was injured in euro 2O16 nobody blame payet or crucify payet porugal went on and won the game without their main man

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Sammiejokes(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2018
otipoju:

Fact is Ronaldo will not be there forever...and even while he is here, he is not the most spectacular player we have have seen in football.

Everyone likes Salah because he is humble, Ronaldo hates Messi, hates his team mate Bale and any one he thinks is out shining him.

I have noticed he never celebrate other team mates goals the way other do, he will be the last, bale stunner goal is an example.
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Cyriloha(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2018
]I cried my eyes out yesterday because of Salah

Sorry ooo
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by DrayZee: 3:29pm On May 27, 2018
lexy2014:
Which kind analysis b this? Its like trying 2 defend buhari
What's hard to understand there. The hand Salah injured was the hand he fell on. Ramos didn't touch that hand. Simple.
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Gangster1ms: 3:30pm On May 27, 2018
Arsenate:
Dirty team Real Madrid
Dirty player Ramos

You can win those trophies but you'll never get the respect of the majority.
And who is the majority?
Pained niggas full here o grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by DrayZee: 3:32pm On May 27, 2018
Geofavor:

Another Ramos ass licker spotted.

Salah had no intention of harming him. He jostle for the ball just like every other player would. Ramos, on the other hand, had another intention. You ass lickers have won. No one's dragging the trophy with you guys again. But at least, acknowledge the fact everyone knows that Ramos was a disgusting pig in that match.
Wow. You can defend even more than Ramos self. They did the same thing oh, but you know Salah's mind, and you also know Ramos' mind.
Apply to Real Madrid next season, you will displace Ramos easily.
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 27, 2018
otipoju:

Stop saying shit u don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Amalekki: 3:34pm On May 27, 2018
Sergio Ramos, what a legend!!! Respect sir! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by rozayx5(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

A wicked person who has more money than he can spend in multiple life times. A wicked person who just won UEFA cup 3 times in a row. A wicked person who is considered the greatest football player alive.

MAYBE you should also try to be a wicked person and see your life turn around for the good. tongue

No one considers Rinaldo as the greatest footballer alive

Stop smoking weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.